The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue just had to post this, she didn't explain this was for a different premises though

Just to clarify, the new 5 star rating is for the unit, the 1 star rating is for the shop.
How deceitful, though they might not spend so much time at the shop it's still their full responsibility to make sure everything's clean, safe and up to date with both premises being in their name and business.
Perhaps someone should enlighten the commenters about their twisting of the truth instead of being misinformed and buying possibly unsafe pies.
3 months ago wasn't that long ago either.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure when I have looked before The Radfords pies are really expensive, much more than £10 I thought.
£18 for a family size pie, £18?? 😲 Even my ever so posh Ex Mother-in-Law wouldn't pay £18 for a pie

I can’t get over Sues laughing in the Animal
kingdom vlog. Alright love - a wee laugh and giggle with Mickey is nice, but what they’re doing isn’t even that funny.

can’t believe the swim lesson has made the local newspaper 😳
I take my daughter to swimming lessons every week along with about 200 other parents in the local area (not all the same day and time), do we all get in the local paper?

It’s not really “press” one bloke called Luke who just does stuff for the ads revenue. That said, the sun just lift from instagram too. Lazy reporting.

He’s too busy praising her taking one kid to a swimming lesson. I’ve seen 2 mums do a full days proper work and take both their kids to swimming lessons after doing the actual school run. Ain’t that newsworthy, it’s called parenting.
Tuesdays we do swimming lessons, followed by Brownies. Thursday we do Gymnastics -admittedly this is run at school so we don't go anywhere - then do the family swim session to improve her hip strength. Saturday we do another Family swim when she's not with her dad. All that on top of single parenting a child with additional needs and a mobility issue and working part time (if 4 long days counts as part time it sometimes doesn't feel it!) and helping to care for my elderly grandparents. But I don't want a bloody medal for it, it's just what you do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How old are Archie and bonnie now? Aren’t they both in school? But they’re both in nappies in the story

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How old are Archie and bonnie now? Aren’t they both in school? But they’re both in nappies in the story
Oh I didn’t realise when I gave the shocked face emoji, they are in their pj’s ready for bed so understandable really.

Reactions: 6
thanks, so bonnie is understandable but surely by now Archie should be dry in the night?
I don't think its an issue that he isn't yet, most kids would be by now but some are just late to be dry at night.
Btw that new sofa is hideous!

Reactions: 8
Brand new sofa, so Sue is watching Bonnie and Archie jump all over it. Doesn't suit the room at all, it actually looks really small considering their navy sofas were 3 large ones.

Reactions: 10
Some children aren't dry night for along time, not unusual at archies age especially boys

Reactions: 15
£18 for a family size pie, £18?? 😲 Even my ever so posh Ex Mother-in-Law wouldn't pay £18 for a pie

I take my daughter to swimming lessons every week along with about 200 other parents in the local area (not all the same day and time), do we all get in the local paper?

Tuesdays we do swimming lessons, followed by Brownies. Thursday we do Gymnastics -admittedly this is run at school so we don't go anywhere - then do the family swim session to improve her hip strength. Saturday we do another Family swim when she's not with her dad. All that on top of single parenting a child with additional needs and a mobility issue and working part time (if 4 long days counts as part time it sometimes doesn't feel it!) and helping to care for my elderly grandparents. But I don't want a bloody medal for it, it's just what you do.
She’s put all that on her stories cuz been shamed into it. Usually the kids do Nowt and she never praises - all for tattle!

Reactions: 7
My 4 year old still wears a nappy at night, sometimes he's dry and sometimes he's not. And sometimes he gets out of bed, wees in his nappy then comes and tells me 😂 he'll get there (I hope 😴)

That report is disgusting, loose sausages and hash Brown's in the freezer, open ham in a carrier bag, dirty probe and weeping hands 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The legs on that sofa won’t last long. Hope the sofa company watching these stories cuz that’s what’s gunna happen. Who lets their kids jump up and down and rolly polly on them. Ohh yeah…. LazySu!

Reactions: 11
The muppets will blame unknown staff, certainly wouldn’t blame them idiots and will keep ordering their fly and blood flavoured pies :sick: I’m sure there will be a comment that they hope Noel sacked those responsible for ruining his business :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just can't with this vile 'family' they are like some kind of inbred cult.
I've disliked them for years.

My friend had the unfortunate experience of encountering them 3 times at Disney.

The worst at a character breakfast
They literally take over everything.
Have no consideration for others, kids are out of control, loud & disrespectful with zero manners
Parents are even worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
thanks, so bonnie is understandable but surely by now Archie should be dry in the night?
It's not classed as an issue until they're 8, I have a 7year old who is only just 100% dry at night and the GP wasn't concerned for another 18 months or so if she didn't get it until 8.

It's also why Scouts/Girlguides don't do sleepovers in the younger age groups and why school residentials are usually Year 4 and above.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.