The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they aren’t claiming any benefits “cough cough” so that makes it ok to potentially poison half of the town with their grotty pies 🙄
i can't get over the fact that people continue to defend them, despite the hideously unhygienic environment where they are producing their pies. staff touching the food with open wounds on their hands and unable to even wash their hands because the tap doesn't work properly and there is no soap available, all the cleaning products are almost empty and there are dirty cloths strewn over the food preparation area. it's totally gross. i'd love to see all of their loyal, supportive minions faced with with a radfraud pie and forced to eat it, despite having read the reviews and fully aware that their food is littered with scabs and germs and eyebrow dust. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I am looking through an old daily mail article
... is Chris photoshopped into all of this?? I can't help but notice. Looks very strange.
View attachment 1581829View attachment 1581830

View attachment 1581832
Same again in another article.... they could have at least chosen a different photo. Having his head just floating there is so funny.
Chloe is too..same pic of her

Reactions: 3
It's not classed as an issue until they're 8, I have a 7year old who is only just 100% dry at night and the GP wasn't concerned for another 18 months or so if she didn't get it until 8.

It's also why Scouts/Girlguides don't do sleepovers in the younger age groups and why school residentials are usually Year 4 and above.
thanks for explaining. I only have one boy and he was dry from 3 and a half day and night so wasn’t aware of the norm. I know some children are later than others I just assumed by 5 most are dry in the night but I was wrong

Reactions: 4
If this was a local kebab getting 1 star people would refuse to order and slate them. Why are people still defending them? That report is shocking.

Reactions: 21
If Kay-eh isn't pregnant yet she definitely wants to be. In her instastory she's showing a pregnancy reveal video of some youtubers.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If Kay-eh isn't pregnant yet she definitely wants to be. In her instastory she's showing a pregnancy reveal video of some youtubers.
I def think she is. In that latest Disney film she had her handbag covering her tummy.

As an aside, my son was toilet trained/dry during the day at 2 1/2 (had to be for preschool) but at night not until he was about 7, he was such a deep sleeper.

Reactions: 9
Why are people so bloody thick? Someone on the lancs live has posted both the 1 star hygiene rating and the 5 star. People are still saying " it's fine, they have a 5 star rating, links live have it wrong" it's old news it's been reinsepected. Ggggrrrrrr. Do these people not read? The addresses are two different ones.

Reactions: 15
thanks, so bonnie is understandable but surely by now Archie should be dry in the night?
No, it’s a hormone that controls night wetting, some people it doesn’t kick in till late, two of my kids were 2 during the day but both needed medication for night. One was 9 and it took nearly two years of medication,

Reactions: 11
Why are people so bloody thick? Someone on the lancs live has posted both the 1 star hygiene rating and the 5 star. People are still saying " it's fine, they have a 5 star rating, links live have it wrong" it's old news it's been reinsepected. Ggggrrrrrr. Do these people not read? The addresses are two different ones.
A few others said it was due to paper work being wrong. They obviously haven't read the report.

The shop got 1 star, the unit got 5.

Reactions: 7
So what explanation are you going to come up with for that headline Skanky Sue?? Jealous Tattlers??....🤣😂.... get scrubbing love....🧹🚰🧽
They'll come up with they were away at the time so usual practices weren't followed through,there you go sue use that and also use the washing up liquid you need for your daughters bitchy gobs on your shop cos fk sounds it needs it...

Reactions: 9
How deceitful, though they might not spend so much time at the shop it's still their full responsibility to make sure everything's clean, safe and up to date with both premises being in their name and business.
Perhaps someone should enlighten the commenters about their twisting of the truth instead of being misinformed and buying possibly unsafe pies.
3 months ago wasn't that long ago either.
So, apologies for being random, but whatever happened to the “ Silver Award” winning certificate they got several months ago for some pie he made when he and Chloe travelled to some pie making competition and it was filmed? No pics of the award, no bragging in Lancs newspapers....hi Sue...👋 could you shed some light on it for us please...I mean, what an achievement....👏👏, if it’s true...

Reactions: 7
They'll come up with they were away at the time so usual practices weren't followed through,there you go sue use that and also use the washing up liquid you need for your daughters bitchy gobs on your shop cos fk sounds it needs it...
They can't. The report states that N Radford was interviewed .

Lots of people are apparently asking where they got the sofa from, yes Sue of course they are. Nothing in the room matches, they have beige walls with teal and silver on one " feature wall" then patterned curtains, a green sofa with gold and black cushions and then a multi coloured rug.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.