The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't. The report states that N Radford was interviewed .

Lots of people are apparently asking where they got the sofa from, yes Sue of course they are. Nothing in the room matches, they have beige walls with teal and silver on one " feature wall" then patterned curtains, a green sofa with gold and black cushions and then a multi coloured rug.
Just because you have 6 dogs doesn't make you a dog expert. Just like having 22 kids doesn't make you an expert parent. These people have no clue about either.
Exactly. Why can't their "fans" see, just because they chose to have large numbers of kids and dogs and also buy them large amounts of crap, doesn't whatsoever make you great parents or dog owners. I would rather see them have less dogs, maybe just 1. But to see it cared for very well. They could rehome their excess dogs, admitting it's too many for their lifestyle with all their holidays and amount of children. They could gain some credibility in this way. A smidgen at least.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe they have got another puppy. This is just not normal behaviour. Sues baby addiction is now puppies. . I never really minded this family before the spending era but all this pissing money up walls could lose them a lot of viewing figures. A lot of vloggers might end up down the same route as most folk are worrying about how they will heat their home and put food on the table and really don’t want to watch a family who seem to holiday abroad a hundred times a year and spend like they’re billionaires. It’s not a jealous thing it’s a fact. And who on earth buys new sofas and let’s their kids jump all over them and video them and shove it on Instagram. Not got a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 19
The new princess vlog -the children looked quite bored to be honest! I don't think I would pay all those thousands of pounds for a Disney dress and scraped up hair!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are definitely definitely loosing credibility. Lancs live comments were less than complimentary.
Comments on the pie page are about orders that haven't been completed but the bragfords have taken the money anyway.

Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 15
The new princess vlog -the children looked quite bored to be honest! I don't think I would pay all those thousands of pounds for a Disney dress and scraped up hair!! 🤣
Most of the Radford kids just have that perpetually unkempt look, and nothing try as you like will alter it!
You could try a hundred hairstyles and experiment with make up and princess dresses forever and it still wouldn’t make much difference.
That make over was a complete waste of money as neither of the kids except Daisy could carry it off.

I honestly think they may have no choice soon but to either have a surrogate or a treatment abroad to get pregnant at the rate they are loosing their fans

Reactions: 5
I have just been watching some of their Disney blogs.... How much money do they have??? I'm just watching open-mouthed how much it must cost for them to all go to Disney, eat out, Princess experiences etc!!!

People will start losing interest soon I think. Nowadays they only vlog if they have something to brag about. An old vlog came up on Facebook from ages ago, all it was about was Sue excited because she booked yet another holiday, no other content, just that and her usual moaning about being so busy and washing. The Instagram post last night wasn't about Bonnie and Archie doing rolly polies, it was a way Sue could get in the fact their new sofas had arrived without saying the new sofas had arrived. Sue probably told the kids to do that, because the rest of the room is empty, no other kids around, it was totally meant to brag about the sofas.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I KNOW I wouldn't pay that. I have seen utter glee and happiness in my children when they were that age and it did not require that amount spent on them at all!

Reactions: 6
Sue will love it if Katie’s pregnant, 9 months worth of new content, new gifted prams etc and it will keep the money coming in. What she won’t like is if Katie moves out like Chloe. They like having Millie and her kids around under their control, it also makes them look like a bigger family.

Katie should do her own channel as she does most of the work. Katie and Connor are weird most teenagers are all over each other you don’t see them holding hands or doing anything together half the time he’s not even there with her at the restaurants when they are on holiday or when she’s out shopping it’s strange. He’s just another babysitter

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have just been watching some of their Disney blogs.... How much money do they have??? I'm just watching open-mouthed how much it must cost for them to all go to Disney, eat out, Princess experiences etc!!!
I still think that channel 5 paid for that holiday. Channel 5 won't be interested in them going for a swim or going on a ride, but the princess experience they would film, and the activity the boys did. I don't reckon that Noel would have let Sue pay for Sophie and her family to go unless it was someone else's money paying for it, and the fact Millie went with her 2 children who would have been way too young to enjoy it. Sue said they paid for it, but I don't believe that. No one could afford to take 26 people to America, pay out ridiculous amounts of money on toys, souvenirs, experiences and food. When Sue did an Instagram post, a few of them had a main meal and two puddings each, Noel wouldn't have paid for that, he would have said, don't be stupid that's being greedy, but if someone else was paying, Noel wouldn't care what was on the table. I know they have money, but Noel is still as tight as a ducks arse and he wouldn't dare spend that amount, even now. I think the way they were talking about going back, I think they are going to film a channel 5 Christmas special again, last year was Lapland, I think this year it will be Disney at Christmas or something. I also reckon they will be away for Christmas itself too.

Reactions: 11
Most of the Radford kids just have that perpetually unkempt look, and nothing try as you like will alter it!
You could try a hundred hairstyles and experiment with make up and princess dresses forever and it still wouldn’t make much difference.
That make over was a complete waste of money as neither of the kids except Daisy could carry it off.
Yes i agree the children's hair really bothers me how it is always such a mess!!
Yes she is such a beautiful child. Sue sounded sincere saying to her I thought on the vlog her tone was different. 🤣Hallie seems such and unlikeable child, as awful as that is to say. Her and Phoebe bit moody.🤣

I still think that channel 5 paid for that holiday. Channel 5 won't be interested in them going for a swim or going on a ride, but the princess experience they would film, and the activity the boys did. I don't reckon that Noel would have let Sue pay for Sophie and her family to go unless it was someone else's money paying for it, and the fact Millie went with her 2 children who would have been way too young to enjoy it. Sue said they paid for it, but I don't believe that. No one could afford to take 26 people to America, pay out ridiculous amounts of money on toys, souvenirs, experiences and food. When Sue did an Instagram post, a few of them had a main meal and two puddings each, Noel wouldn't have paid for that, he would have said, don't be stupid that's being greedy, but if someone else was paying, Noel wouldn't care what was on the table. I know they have money, but Noel is still as tight as a ducks arse and he wouldn't dare spend that amount, even now. I think the way they were talking about going back, I think they are going to film a channel 5 Christmas special again, last year was Lapland, I think this year it will be Disney at Christmas or something. I also reckon they will be away for Christmas itself too.
"They paid for it themselves " with the money that channel 5 gave them!!!!🤣🤣

People will start losing interest soon I think. Nowadays they only vlog if they have something to brag about. An old vlog came up on Facebook from ages ago, all it was about was Sue excited because she booked yet another holiday, no other content, just that and her usual moaning about being so busy and washing. The Instagram post last night wasn't about Bonnie and Archie doing rolly polies, it was a way Sue could get in the fact their new sofas had arrived without saying the new sofas had arrived. Sue probably told the kids to do that, because the rest of the room is empty, no other kids around, it was totally meant to brag about the sofas.
100% brag but not a brag!!! I can't believe (well I can ) that she let's them stand on the furniture etc encouraging it etc. New sofas will be in the skip by Christmas

Wait for it- it will be Archie's birthday vlog. With a huge pile of tat tat he has to open. So boring to watch I bet over whelming for the children too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
IVDD is also very common in frenchies so could see it happening to a few of their dogs unfortunately.
It’s the Isabella dapples (which their new one is?) that have skin issues due to their colour. And is actually an undesirable colour for responsible breeders.
They really did pick some of the dog breeds with the most and expensive healthy problems, especially frenchies 🫣
Oh no what does the new one look like.i can't find it, xx

Ffs! This brain dead couple are buying yet another puppy! They must have spent thousands on pets. Why the hell don’t they get a rescue dog instead of buying those pig ugly pedigrees. Most of them never get walked. Poor Lola who is a border collie should have loads of exercise but not with this useless lot 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They are definitely definitely loosing credibility. Lancs live comments were less than complimentary.
Comments on the pie page are about orders that haven't been completed but the bragfords have taken the money anyway.

Absolutely disgusting
Who wud want one with a ‘1’ hygiene rating🤮

It's just not suitable for a family home, what was she thinking, oh, she doesn't think does she!
How can you lounge on them to watch Tv - totally impractical with that feral mob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I see "Joanne" from the pie shop did an educational course with sue and noel which explains why she also CANT SPELL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes i agree the children's hair really bothers me how it is always such a mess!!
Yes she is such a beautiful child. Sue sounded sincere saying to her I thought on the vlog her tone was different. 🤣Hallie seems such and unlikeable child, as awful as that is to say. Her and Phoebe bit moody.🤣

"They paid for it themselves " with the money that channel 5 gave them!!!!🤣🤣

100% brag but not a brag!!! I can't believe (well I can ) that she let's them stand on the furniture etc encouraging it etc. New sofas will be in the skip by Christmas

Wait for it- it will be Archie's birthday vlog. With a huge pile of tat tat he has to open. So boring to watch I bet over whelming for the children too.
Regards to Phoebe and hallie you have to remember they have camera stuck in their face constantly, always away on a holiday somewhere and get tat thrown at them all the time! They are all going to have mental health problems when older same as all the other influencers kids, they are all exploited poor things! Non have no boundaries all so the parents can get camera time!

Just because you have 6 dogs doesn't make you a dog expert. Just like having 22 kids doesn't make you an expert parent. These people have no clue about either.
Wonder if/ when dogs had their annual vaccines? Health checks? Are they ever wormed? Cue en masse trip with dogs and kids ( for added content as Phoebe LOVES animals )to the Vet....has Lola ever been to a vet? 🤔...bloody disgraceful, cant look after one dog properly let alone six...as an animal lover it’s so frustrating they’re allowed to add dog after dog to live with this filthy, dysfunctional set of twunts...🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think they are going to film a channel 5 Christmas special again, last year was Lapland, I think this year it will be Disney at Christmas or something. I also reckon they will be away for Christmas itself too.
If they do go away for Christmas let’s hope this time they take all their children & grandchildren including Chris and his kids. It’s not fair that only the up to 18s (plus Millie of course 🙄) get to go and the rest are left behind. If you sell yourself on having 22 kids then show yourselves as a complete family, not just randomly picking people to make up the numbers.

Reactions: 10
If Disney granted Channel 5/the Radfords permission to film/vlog then they would have likely had to have stayed on property to show off the hotels, and they would have been forced to learn the proper names of the rides. For people who go to WDW so often, they barely know anything about the parks at all! 100% think they must have paid themselves but God knows where the money came from and why they seemed to be in a hurry to spend, spend, spend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.