Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Ok this is my first post here, I can’t stay silent anymore. This family is driving me nuts and Sue’s ‘work hard play hard’ post was the final straw for me - is she taking the piss? I always used to be fascinated by them but since the spend, spend, spend era I find myself hating them.

I can’t believe they spent Millie’s 21st Birthday at the shopping mall then proceeded to buy everyone else a load of stuff too! How awful were those kids “who is that for?” “Can I have this?“ “is that for me?” I want, I want, I want. Spoilt bloody brats. No wonder the son’s girlfriend looks miserable, imagine spending two weeks with that bloody rabble.

I also just wanted to add that no wonder the younger kids have speech problems, Sue never actually talks to them, does she? “Heidie, heeey, heeeey Heidie, is that nice Heidie? Heeeey Heidie, heeey”. Have a proper conversation with them you dozy mare. Put the phone down and bloody answer them when they speak to you too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

emmawhu

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:-

Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries.*

*Edited to make much shorter (the original read:- Filthy dirty pies, the shop is full of flies, Sue can't cover this one up no matter how hard she tries).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

lastdis

VIP Member
How fucking sad. Laughing at King Charles getting a date wrong . After everything he’s been through. He got the date wrong by 1 day . Noel got the legal age of consent wrong by 3 years. Fuck u radfords.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

WitchPlease

Sue is living vicariously through those girls. She did not have that childhood, she had to grow up fast... being pregnant at 13 then giving birth and becoming a parent. That's why she focuses more on the girls. She's providing them with experiences that she should have had and now craves.

The disney trips, the never ending shopping trips, the dress up and having all kinds of disney paraphernalia. She is still 'mentally' a child.

Sorry Sue, but no amount of overindulging of your children will bring back your childhood. You have Noel to thank for that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Squarehole

VIP Member
So Tillie is a year younger than Sue was when she got pregnant with Chris and she is doing a princess dress up experience. That shows just how much of her childhood Sue lost !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

babybelle

VIP Member
I bet if that Karen said that to Mouthy Millie in the street, she wouldn't stand there and tell her to fuck off. Gobby little bitch. I honestly don't know who the hell this lot think they are. Millie, your Dad is a N0nce, your Mother is so thick it's actually unbelievable that she's bought 22 of you lot into the world, and as for you, well you have sod all to be proud of. Your kids were concieved as a result of quick bunk ups,not made from long term loving relationships and now they are here, they are shoved on any of your siblings that will have them, just so you can have a good time on your freebie holiday. When you lived at home ( if you still don't) your mother and siblings did more for your kids than you ever did, because you were too lazy lounging on the sofa on your phone. Make your life perfect before you start telling people with more concern about your kids than you to fuck off you nasty cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

MayVis

Getting in with an early thread suggestion:

Noel couldn’t afford the beef jerky, got no money because he’s never at worky.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Imagine calling someone a Karen for caring about your child’s safety more than you do..
Such a disgusting attitude towards a concerned viewer something you'd expect to hear from a teenage person certainly not that of a parent of 2 young kids plenty of nicer ways to disagree but we've seen where that comes from.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I applied for the full report.
"food handlers have cuts, sores and wounds on their hands, which need to be encased by a waterproof dressing or by wearing gloves whenever food is directly handled" and the recommendation they fix the taps so that hot water is accessible for hand washing and soap is provided. 🤢🤢

Nowull has owned that pie shop for years, yet still need to be reminded that the premises requires a working sink, the kitchen and entire premises require a full deep clean to remove a "build up of debris, dust and greasy residue" and advice about how to store open food in a huge ice manner to avoid contamination, and not to leave dirty cloths in areas where food is prepared the report also highlights that the kitchen is full of flies. fucking rank. why would anyone want to order a radford pie?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

wowee22

Chatty Member
Recap

Well, guuuuuys they’re in Florida. Sue has bought another puppy, Noel has bought her a kids rucksack and Luke bought her some oversize *ahem* genuine Tiffany sunglasses and she loves them.
Kids are enjoying the pool at their villa. (Would’ve thought with our lovely weather couldn’t saved the dough and stayed home)
They’ve got noisy neighbours at 4.30am playing music. (I think the neighbours in morecambe are glad of the peace from no swim spa kids at 11pm!)
Clothes are modelled as “oversized” including sandals for the children…buy the label size not the actual child fit eh?
Millie has had a magnificent 21st where she took a photo of her breakfast.
Boys were treated to droid making. Aka a little robot with a back pack for $149 ea!!!
Went to a hallowe’en party thing at Disney and spent $$$$ for a tub of hero’s each but wasn’t it good nowelll???
We’re all poised to see more Mickey/Minnie Mouse headbands being purchased and that $200 plus suitcase.
Oh and over £6k compo for the flight being delayed is burning a hole in their pocket so gotta spend that too!

It’s just basically spend spend spend again. *yawn* but they all work hard for that. Don’t we Nowell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Imagine calling someone a Karen for caring about your child’s safety more than you do..
No Millie, we’d rather you and your flexible fanny fuck right off yourself love, and when you get there, fuck right off again...😠👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the vlog for Millie's birthday when the kids are ordering breakfast, and Tillie and Max both ask for the same pancakes - Nowull's immediate response is "oh, we'll just order one and you can share! you get four pancakes, you don't need four pancakes each!" HeiDIE and Bonnie are also sharing one portion of pancakes from the kids' menu. meanwhile, Millie has two whole meals for herself! presumably the kids are allowed to eat an adequate portion of food, as a yearly birthday treat!

Sue's genuine surprise that Phoebe managed to eat an entire kids' meal and finish it all! the poor kid is probably starving hungry and taking full advantage of her opportunity to not be forced to share her meal with three of her siblings!

• Sad
Reactions: 35

HoneyNed

I haven't watched the vlogs yet, I'll be in for a treat!😂

Sue probably doesn't even know what a redneck is
"I haven't got a red neck have I Nowull? I've got my neck fan!...yeah, love me neck fan" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
So now her excuse for going on another holiday is that a medium told her she needs to do more for herself? Mediums talk to the dead, they aren't marriage counsellors for the living, unless they were talking to the ends of her hair. When exactly does she think of others? When her kids were begging her to stop procreating and she continued? When her son was missing and depressed and she didn't care? When she kept them from the first few days of school? When she has her older kids raise the others? When she neglects her designer dogs? What a thoughtful and generous person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Noel: the visitor centre opened at 4 o’ clock this morning
Sue: yeah, I think the visitor centre opened at 4 o’ clock this morning

She’s not got a single thought going on in that head of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Millie is a mouthy little cow. Why wouldn’t she just reply “oh he does look red cos it’s so hot, but he has suncream on and a hat and I do try to keep him in the shade” even if it’s not true. Replying the way she did just makes her seem that she couldn’t care less if her baby is burnt. Gobby bitch.

Sue when she was looking at the tracksuits (that looked like rhubarb and custard😁) for Hallie and she was saying “but I don’t know what size they are” erm just hold them up to your child and you can see if they fit or not you stupid woman 🤣😆😂 As you lot have said she obviously just goes by the age on the label rather than the correct size for the actual child 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33