The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue could have posted to say the shop has had a full refurb since the report and will be re-inspected in due course. But no, it's better to try and cover it up

Sue may not use any punctuation, but at least she know how to use autocomplete to spell most things. Busyer :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sue could have posted to say the shop has had a full refurb since the report and will be re-inspected in due course. But no, it's better to try and cover it up

Sue may not use any punctuation, but at least she know how to use autocomplete to spell most things. Busyer :ROFLMAO:
Busyer!!! Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Busyer? How on earth did she write that I kept getting autocorrected lol is that Sue in disguise?!

If Kay ee is pregnant sue won't be happy 1.its not her and 2 there will be lots of negative comments another teenager pregnant

Reactions: 4
Just watched their latest upload on YouTube. Disgusting how she let her kids roam around all day and half the night just fill up on more sugary crap! The kids were all moaning about having wet feet but still had to parade around to fill their sweety bags ugh.
Probably because it costs a ridiculous amount of money to do it. I can't remember exactly how much but it was a lot, children and adults pay. Seems just beyond stupid especially in September!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:-

Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries.*

*Edited to make much shorter (the original read:- Filthy dirty pies, the shop is full of flies, Sue can't cover this one up no matter how hard she tries).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So that person has no issues with purchasing from somewhere with a 1 star rating as long as the pie unit of the same owner is 5 stars??
🤨🤢
I can only imagine the state of their houses/their own cooking if they think that’s acceptable 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sue has just posted that they also got a 4 seater sofa too.
Still seems to me less seating than before! I think the older boys are glued to their pcs so maybe they don't sit with the others.
Sometimes you get snippets of the chaos/noise.
Poor children, poor dogs too!

Reactions: 7
“Some of you asked if that was the only sofa we bought”…. Sure they did. You didn’t happen to see the comments on here about there not being enough seats as you obsessively scrolled through, did you Sue?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what they have done with the other sofas that they have only had 5 minutes. They are probably minging, food slops and spills all over them and stinking of piss. Easy come, easy go.
Them kids have never been taught how to respect anything or anybody. They don’t even respect themselves. Scratty and Crusty’s fault, they are diabolical excuses for parents.
Scratty is in love with it as per usual, she will be until the next one comes along….very soon..the way they are treating that one.

Reactions: 16
My very first thread suggestion:

Hey guys, they have flies in their pies, take too many holidays and tell too many lies.

Reactions: 25
“Some of you asked if that was the only sofa we bought”…. Sure they did. You didn’t happen to see the comments on here about there not being enough seats as you obsessively scrolled through, did you Sue?
Exactly hahaha made me laugh when I've just seen that, she's so predictable and doesn't even hide it lol

Reactions: 8
Busyer? How on earth did she write that I kept getting autocorrected lol is that Sue in disguise?!

If Kay ee is pregnant sue won't be happy 1.its not her and 2 there will be lots of negative comments another teenager pregnant
The woman who wrote that oh my lord the mouth on her. She's so loud I swear to god. She was also banned from the local pub for being a gobby cow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.