The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
They are at Disney again for the second time this year and bragging. All they do is spend money and brag about it.

Does anyone know when they are back? I mean if they went for 2 weeks I’m sure they went on a Wednesday or maybe a Tuesday so could be travelling home Tuesday or Wednesday and then the kids probably back in school Thursday so missing half the week. They will also probably be jetlagged and too tired for school and falling asleep :(

• Wow
Reactions: 16
God God I don't follow them on sm, but that photo of the bag needs to be reshaped on this thread. What in hells name is that thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the “blind” litter picking lady had a selfie stick 😂 👩🏻‍🦯

Reactions: 3
Recap

Well, guuuuuys they’re in Florida. Sue has bought another puppy, Noel has bought her a kids rucksack and Luke bought her some oversize *ahem* genuine Tiffany sunglasses and she loves them.
Kids are enjoying the pool at their villa. (Would’ve thought with our lovely weather couldn’t saved the dough and stayed home)
They’ve got noisy neighbours at 4.30am playing music. (I think the neighbours in morecambe are glad of the peace from no swim spa kids at 11pm!)
Clothes are modelled as “oversized” including sandals for the children…buy the label size not the actual child fit eh?
Millie has had a magnificent 21st where she took a photo of her breakfast.
Boys were treated to droid making. Aka a little robot with a back pack for $149 ea!!!
Went to a hallowe’en party thing at Disney and spent $$$$ for a tub of hero’s each but wasn’t it good nowelll???
We’re all poised to see more Mickey/Minnie Mouse headbands being purchased and that $200 plus suitcase.
Oh and over £6k compo for the flight being delayed is burning a hole in their pocket so gotta spend that too!

It’s just basically spend spend spend again. *yawn* but they all work hard for that. Don’t we Nowell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Getting myself comfortable here. This family is a trainwreck. Popping out kids and adopting dogs instead of addressing the obvious emotional neglect.

Reactions: 24
Noel: the visitor centre opened at 4 o’ clock this morning
Sue: yeah, I think the visitor centre opened at 4 o’ clock this morning

She’s not got a single thought going on in that head of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok this is my first post here, I can’t stay silent anymore. This family is driving me nuts and Sue’s ‘work hard play hard’ post was the final straw for me - is she taking the piss? I always used to be fascinated by them but since the spend, spend, spend era I find myself hating them.

I can’t believe they spent Millie’s 21st Birthday at the shopping mall then proceeded to buy everyone else a load of stuff too! How awful were those kids “who is that for?” “Can I have this?“ “is that for me?” I want, I want, I want. Spoilt bloody brats. No wonder the son’s girlfriend looks miserable, imagine spending two weeks with that bloody rabble.

I also just wanted to add that no wonder the younger kids have speech problems, Sue never actually talks to them, does she? “Heidie, heeey, heeeey Heidie, is that nice Heidie? Heeeey Heidie, heeey”. Have a proper conversation with them you dozy mare. Put the phone down and bloody answer them when they speak to you too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Those vlogs are tit. There’s no end - they just disappear. And lol at James girlfriend frosty face in the mall when she got squirted. Maybe it won’t be a Radford “child” doing the tell-all. Maybe it will be an ex as they’d surely won’t all go on to settle/marry into the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Recap

Well, guuuuuys they’re in Florida. Sue has bought another puppy, Noel has bought her a kids rucksack and Luke bought her some oversize *ahem* genuine Tiffany sunglasses and she loves them.
Kids are enjoying the pool at their villa. (Would’ve thought with our lovely weather couldn’t saved the dough and stayed home)
They’ve got noisy neighbours at 4.30am playing music. (I think the neighbours in morecambe are glad of the peace from no swim spa kids at 11pm!)
Clothes are modelled as “oversized” including sandals for the children…buy the label size not the actual child fit eh?
Millie has had a magnificent 21st where she took a photo of her breakfast.
Boys were treated to droid making. Aka a little robot with a back pack for $149 ea!!!
Went to a hallowe’en party thing at Disney and spent $$$$ for a tub of hero’s each but wasn’t it good nowelll???
We’re all poised to see more Mickey/Minnie Mouse headbands being purchased and that $200 plus suitcase.
Oh and over £6k compo for the flight being delayed is burning a hole in their pocket so gotta spend that too!

It’s just basically spend spend spend again. *yawn* but they all work hard for that. Don’t we Nowell?
Anyone here remember the Viv Nicholson of Spend Spend Spend fame?
A woman from Yorkshire, she and her husband won the football pools and on receiving the cheque she proclaimed she was going to Spend Spend Spend, and she did.
So spectacularly that a TV film was made about her life.
Sue reminds me of her, but nowhere near as entertaining.

Reactions: 17
They bought another puppy, along with more crap. Whoever bred that dog needs their morals questioned for allowing that bunch to buy one. Also ten points to stupid Susan for buying a breed that has health issues in the colour way that is even more prone to issues. I bet a pound to a penny they're trying for breeding merle dachshunds. ££££££££ is all that matters to them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What in the holy name of God is that? She drives a Porsche and will have that on her shoulders? Seriously, shes got issues- bet shes got the Jessie cowgirl outfit too...look great walking round Morecombe you moronic Skankbag....some people get paid to look like an idiot, and you’re doing it for free....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did they make such a big deal of Oscar getting hubba bubba as if it’s not sold in corner shops over here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What in the holy name of God is that? She drives a Porsche and will have that on her shoulders? Seriously, shes got issues- bet shes got the Jessie cowgirl outfit too...look great walking round Morecombe you moronic Skankbag....some people get paid to look like an idiot, and you’re doing it for free....🙄
God the Jessie outfit made me think we've guessed noels fetish I will never toystory again. Ruined!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She will be the laughing stock of Morecambe…..if she’s not already with that bleeping kids rucksack on her back🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine calling someone a Karen for caring about your child’s safety more than you do..
Such a disgusting attitude towards a concerned viewer something you'd expect to hear from a teenage person certainly not that of a parent of 2 young kids plenty of nicer ways to disagree but we've seen where that comes from.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok this is my first post here, I can’t stay silent anymore. This family is driving me nuts and Sue’s ‘work hard play hard’ post was the final straw for me - is she taking the piss? I always used to be fascinated by them but since the spend, spend, spend era I find myself hating them.

I can’t believe they spent Millie’s 21st Birthday at the shopping mall then proceeded to buy everyone else a load of stuff too! How awful were those kids “who is that for?” “Can I have this?“ “is that for me?” I want, I want, I want. Spoilt bloody brats. No wonder the son’s girlfriend looks miserable, imagine spending two weeks with that bloody rabble.

I also just wanted to add that no wonder the younger kids have speech problems, Sue never actually talks to them, does she? “Heidie, heeey, heeeey Heidie, is that nice Heidie? Heeeey Heidie, heeey”. Have a proper conversation with them you dozy mare. Put the phone down and bloody answer them when they speak to you too.
Greedy moronic twats all of them. If Millie gets to read this, you duck off as well !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.