The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop press, mum takes child to swimming lessons😳
Why would they report on that?
Total madness.
It’s not really “press” one bloke called Luke who just does stuff for the ads revenue. That said, the sun just lift from instagram too. Lazy reporting.

Lancs live today are ripping apart another business that's got a 1 star hygiene rating, nothing about Radfords shop though. I'm bloody convinced Sue sells them stories.
He’s too busy praising her taking one kid to a swimming lesson. I’ve seen 2 mums do a full days proper work and take both their kids to swimming lessons after doing the actual school run. Ain’t that newsworthy, it’s called parenting.

Reactions: 16
Stop press, mum takes child to swimming lessons😳
Why would they report on that?
Total madness.
i mean, in terms of all the boring stories and articles shared about the Radfraud family and their mundane lives and endless holidays and excessive purchases, this is a pretty newsworthy event, in that Sue has finally taken advice from here and decided to book one of her children into swimming lessons. i'm sure it won't last, but it's better than their usual tactic of teaching the kids to swim by strapping them in a pair of armbands and chucking them in the hot tub to fend for themselves, with no adult supervision! hypocritical of Sue to be banging on about the importance of being able to swim as a safety skill, as she's never seemed bothered about the risks of any of her kids drowning before, especially when she fucks off and leaves them in the hot tub late at night with the responsibility of keeping an eye on them dumped on their older siblings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Lancs live today are ripping apart another business that's got a 1 star hygiene rating, nothing about Radfords shop though. I'm bloody convinced Sue sells them stories.
The press really need to get hold of that report. Would be so refreshing to see something like that highlighted about this family rather than seeing the media constantly fawn over them. Nothing Sue or Noel could do as that information is out there for the public to see (and boy do more people need to see it).

Reactions: 13
The press really need to get hold of that report. Would be so refreshing to see something like that highlighted about this family rather than seeing the media constantly fawn over them. Nothing Sue or Noel could do as that information is out there for the public to see (and boy do more people need to see it).
The press will do bugger all. they don’t care about the age of Noel when he got her pregnant

• Sad
  • Sick
I’ve just watched the new vlog of them sampling the American sweets ……. why why why must they keep SNIFFING everything!!, Katie and Sue are the worst for it, they literally stick their faces in the food, they have such gross manners! (my ex husband used to do the same thing, so maybe that’s why it bugs me so much lol).
Also, all the kids sat up on the table as usual, it’s so irritating not to mention dangerous (it only takes for one of them to fall backwards), and again there was no ‘please’ or ‘thankyou’ from the younger ones (I know I keep mentioning it lol).
Kids just grabbing everything!, Sophie’s kids seem to be much better behaved I must say…

I’ve just watched the new vlog of them sampling the American sweets ……. why why why must they keep SNIFFING everything!!, Katie and Sue are the worst for it, they literally stick their faces in the food, they have such gross manners! (my ex husband used to do the same thing, so maybe that’s why it bugs me so much lol).
Also, all the kids sat up on the table as usual, it’s so irritating not to mention dangerous (it only takes for one of them to fall backwards), and again there was no ‘please’ or ‘thankyou’ from the younger ones (I know I keep mentioning it lol).
Kids just grabbing everything!, Sophie’s kids seem to be much better behaved I must say…
It was all about Sue and the teens too. Plenty of the little kids were left out of the taste test. Would’ve been much nicer if they let two or three kids try one item each rather than Katie, Millie, Aimee, Sue and Ellie try everything. Sophie’s eldest seemed to have some manners though. Noel sniffing the chocolate gave me the ick & Sue and Katie constantly spitting stuff out.

Reactions: 10
Lancs live have now reported about Sue laughing that King Charles losing it over a leaking pen. People in the comments are calling her out saying she must live in a different part of Morcambe than them as no one else saw the Queens plane fly over. She's a disrespectful witch.

Lancs live have now reported about Sue laughing that King Charles losing it over a leaking pen. People in the comments are calling her out saying she must live in a different part of Morcambe than them as no one else saw the Queens plane fly over. She's a disrespectful witch.
It did fly over Morecombe to be fair

Reactions: 4
Where did Sue laugh about poor King Charles? I missed that.
I'm not sure but there's a time and a place for laughing about things like that and it's most certainly not when he is grieving and adjusting to his new roles!
Completely disrespectful
Perhaps it would be wise for them to think before anything is said or posted next time 😡

Reactions: 8
the local facebook groups were full of photos of it

the pie unit was inspected on 22 August - it got a 5. Wonder if they'll be asking for the shop to be reinspected since the refurb
Weren't they in florida during that time or was that afterwards? I would have thought that's something noel should have been present for 🤔

Reactions: 2
Like someone else said earlier doesn't boad well for Sophie cleaning company if it's got 1 weren't they boasting she does the cleaning 🤔

Reactions: 4
You can fail for using the wrong cleaning products too. Sophie probably uses fabulosa or something and contaminated the food in front of the inspector :ROFLMAO: ( nothing wrong with fabulosa for those who like it but it wouldn’t be allowed in a kitchen)
But if their house and general hygiene is anything to go by I’d imagine the kitchen floor hasn’t been cleaned in months and they use the same utensils for all food without washing in between:sick:
On second thoughts could they have been a tattler who failed them on purpose :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.