The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys it funny king Charles has been writing the wrong date silly cow
She’s no reason to laugh at Charles for getting the date wrong.He won’t know what planet he’s on at present. She’s written a whole paragraph with no punctuation whatsoever. You are thick as pig tit Mrs Bragford.

Reactions: 25
They always intended to spell it wrong to fit their stupid theme of all their girls' names ending in e (despite Heidi ending in the ee sound anyway).

Noel just spelt it even more incorrectly by getting the e and I the wrong way round. Hiedie - for the love of God! 🙈

I'm not convinced it was a mistake though. So many of these stupid 'mishaps' are staged for their show and this particular anecdote definitely felt staged.
if they were determined to totally trash the name Heidi because they wanted anot
her name that ended in an E - despite the fact there are endless other name options that end with an E when they are correctly spelled - i would at least have gone with Heidee over HeiDIE. still absolutely awful, but it would have been similar to Aimee's name, because if you take. einto account the older girls' names, with Chloe and Aimee included, the pattern is an "e" ending, not an "ie". admittedly, Heidee looks like a misspelling, but so does Heidie - and at least it would be pronunced correctly, rather than appearing as though it should be pronunced as Hi-Dye - and the poor kid wouldn't be stuck with a name ending "die". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Ayprill is there she is between tillie n Hallie

Out of them only daisy suits it
is that how they spell Ayprill? Good god it’s terrible fancy lumbering a kid with that name especially that spelling! Made up bloody names

didn't recognise poor little Bonnie with a nice hairstyle for once!!!! always feel for her, she seems to get no attention cos shes in the middle of Heidie and bratty Archie 🤦🏼‍♀️
Archie the blue eyed boy! Have you noticed he gets allll of Sue’s attention and he knows how to too! He’s a brat! All she does is laugh at him well sorry Sue he’s not funny he’s just bad and spoilt rotten

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Sophie wins my award for worst name, Ayprill. If she had just left it as April, that would be a different story. The way she spelt it is butchery.

But then Sue and Noel have a Millie, Tillie and Ellie; that's pretty stupid as well. I like each individual name, but they are just too similar to each other in my opinion.

Reactions: 18
is that how they spell Ayprill? Good god it’s terrible fancy lumbering a kid with that name especially that spelling! Made up bloody names

Archie the blue eyed boy! Have you noticed he gets allll of Sue’s attention and he knows how to too! He’s a brat! All she does is laugh at him well sorry Sue he’s not funny he’s just bad and spoilt rotten
I thought it was Apryll without the I! 😂 have to disagree about Archie though, I think he thinks Katie's his mum 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
if they were determined to totally trash the name Heidi because they wanted anot
her name that ended in an E - despite the fact there are endless other name options that end with an E when they are correctly spelled - i would at least have gone with Heidee over HeiDIE. still absolutely awful, but it would have been similar to Aimee's name, because if you take. einto account the older girls' names, with Chloe and Aimee included, the pattern is an "e" ending, not an "ie". admittedly, Heidee looks like a misspelling, but so does Heidie - and at least it would be pronunced correctly, rather than appearing as though it should be pronunced as Hi-Dye - and the poor kid wouldn't be stuck with a name ending "die". 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree it didn't have to be ie as not all are (Phoebe too) but I can't quite share the same obsession with die being awful at the end of a name that some on here have. Many names do:- Sadie, Edie, Maddie to name but a few. The sound is clearly 'dee', not 'die'.

At the end of the day Heidie is a dreadful spelling because it is an incorrect, creative one. She'll have to spend her whole life correcting people. I don't get the 'omg her name ends in 'die' thing though. Heidie and Heidee are equally as awful to my eyes.

I think Sophie wins my award for worst name, Ayprill. If she had just left it as April, that would be a different story. The way she spelt it is butchery.

But then Sue and Noel have a Millie, Tillie and Ellie; that's pretty stupid as well. I like each individual name, but they are just too similar to each other in my opinion.
I can never remember whether it's Ayprill or Apryll either 🤣 Both are equally awful. All I know s she butchered it, whichever she used!

I'd add Hallie to that too similar list too. Millie, Tillie, Ellie and Hallie in the same household is madness. Four names ending llie! Millie and Tillie are especially ridiculous for siblings. Sounds like joke names for twins. Who the hell gives their kids names which rhyme?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bleeping sad. Laughing at King Charles getting a date wrong . After everything he’s been through. He got the date wrong by 1 day . Noel got the legal age of consent wrong by 3 years. duck u radfords.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Sophie said she spelled it Ayprill so people wouldn't associate it with the month. Sophie love, when you say it out loud all people hear is April. And when you see it written down you think "duck me that poor kid, her mum can't spell April". Nobody thinks of it as a creative name separate from April 😂

I think Millie and Tillie would be alright for siblings if their names were short for say Camilla and Matilda, but we know they're not, and their family looks like a ridiculous childrens book. Forget Milly Molly Mandy, it's Ellie Hallie Tillie Millie Mila

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree it didn't have to be ie as not all are (Phoebe too) but I can't quite share the same obsession with die being awful at the end of a name that some on here have. Many names do:- Sadie, Edie, Maddie to name but a few. The sound is clearly 'dee', not 'die'.

At the end of the day Heidie is a dreadful spelling because it is an incorrect, creative one. She'll have to spend her whole life correcting people. I don't get the 'omg her name ends in 'die' thing though. Heidie and Heidee are equally as awful to my eyes.

I can never remember whether it's Ayprill or Apryll either 🤣 Both are equally awful. All I know s she butchered it, whichever she used!

I'd add Hallie to that too similar list too. Millie, Tillie, Ellie and Hallie in the same household is madness. Four names ending llie! Millie and Tillie are especially ridiculous for siblings. Sounds like joke names for twins. Who the hell gives their kids names which rhyme?!
I forgot about Hallie!

Reactions: 3
When I click on usual link to their insta it says user not found? What does this mean? I'm not a big insta user,prefer FB.

I've not posted or reacted in any way though.
have you viewed their instagram stories? I was the same, never reacted in any way whatsoever, but Sophie blocked me when all I'd done was view her stories without actually following her. They can see who views them and who screenshots them etc- I'd never screenshotted anything, but I guess me viewing without following was suspicious enough 😂

Reactions: 6
have you viewed their instagram stories? I was the same, never reacted in any way whatsoever, but Sophie blocked me when all I'd done was view her stories without actually following her. They can see who views them and who screenshots them etc- I'd never screenshotted anything, but I guess me viewing without following was suspicious enough 😂
Wish I had that much time on my hands 😂🙄

They've removed the visitors post section on their Radford pies FB page,after people complaining,very politely,about late orders etc. Sneaky feckers 🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Millie and till
Sophie said she spelled it Ayprill so people wouldn't associate it with the month. Sophie love, when you say it out loud all people hear is April. And when you see it written down you think "duck me that poor kid, her mum can't spell April". Nobody thinks of it as a creative name separate from April 😂

I think Millie and Tillie would be alright for siblings if their names were short for say Camilla and Matilda, but we know they're not, and their family looks like a ridiculous childrens book. Forget Milly Molly Mandy, it's Ellie Hallie Tillie Millie Mila
i think Ayprill might change it to April when she’s older . id like to know if Sophie regrets that name choice now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought you couldn’t see who screenshots on insta/fb?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.