The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting read. The comment about public services drain is one we never get emphasised enough. The assumption would be that having a large brood would then contribute back to what they’ve cost in taxes. But that would assume a job is involved. But then Millie “what’s sourdough” baby producer, goes and sponges more out of the system.

How old is the kid with the “happy” girlfriend clone? The ride in the safari bit would be enough to put any current girlfriend off having a baby. I’m guessing they had the carriage to themselves as you couldn’t hear the commentator so guess if you were there in person it would be beyond annoying.
They are both 18 I believe, although he looks so much younger!

Reactions: 2
I am looking through an old daily mail article
... is Chris photoshopped into all of this?? I can't help but notice. Looks very strange.
View attachment 1581829View attachment 1581830

View attachment 1581832
Same again in another article.... they could have at least chosen a different photo. Having his head just floating there is so funny.
That’s hilarious! Same photo used years apart 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he is!

Also, what is she on about?! was lazy Susan pissed up? It still doesn't make sense with her previous post....am I being thick lol?
She put ‘Won’t’ instead of ‘want’ in the post before so I assume she’s saying ‘won’t’ is meant to be ‘want’ and that she doesn’t think ‘won’t’ is even a word 🫠🫠 she’s deleted it now so I’m pretty sure she’s saying won’t isn’t a word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but those photoshopped pictures have really tickled me 😂 Chris’s face just peeping out 🤣

I keep thinking about them and chuckling 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She put ‘Won’t’ instead of ‘want’ in the post before so I assume she’s saying ‘won’t’ is meant to be ‘want’ and that she doesn’t think ‘won’t’ is even a word 🫠🫠 she’s deleted it now so I’m pretty sure she’s saying won’t isn’t a word 🤣
I can't deal with this!! That absolute stupidity of her🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he is!

Also, what is she on about?! was lazy Susan pissed up? It still doesn't make sense with her previous post....am I being thick lol?
i was going to comment on this last night. the previous post - in reference to her holiday with Nowull and whether they are going to share the trip on SM - she wrote: "we don't won't it ruined". the next slide, i think she was trying to explain that "won't" was a type and it was supposed to say "we don't want it ruined" - but then she further complicated the situation by claiming that she doesn't think "won't" is a word. which makes absolutely no sense. she was clearly pissed, as she's now deleted that totally jumbled mess of a clarification, and her idiotically stating that "won't" is not a word! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I’m sorry but those photoshopped pictures have really tickled me 😂 Chris’s face just peeping out 🤣

I keep thinking about them and chuckling 🤭
I've been thinking of Chris's photoshopped face peeping out and felt a bit sad 🙁 I wonder what his feelings are, with that giant family and those dimwitted greedy parents who launched them into the public eye, to basically earn money from blabbing about their lives.

Reactions: 14
Early for next thread suggestion , pie shops good hygiene rating is poor,sues gonna have to help what a chore!

That’s hilarious! Same photo used years apart 😆
at least Chloe isn't quite so obviously photoshopped into the image! she's wearing similar colours etc, so she does blend in. all the attempts to edit Chris is are pretty poor, but the Christmas photo in particular is hilarious Chris isn't even facing the same direction as everyone else - they've crudely cut around an image and just pasted it into the photo, hoping that nobody would spot the blatant photoshop fail, which highlights the fact that Chris does not spend Christmas with Sue and Nowull - and is obviously excluded from the family at every possible occasion, if they couldn't find a single photo with all 21 kids together. it may well be his choice to keep his distance - although in that respect, i doubt he consented to having his face added into those images - but it is kinda sad. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they usually pop their videos up as premieres? Maybe I’ve just not noticed before, but I thought they only did premieres for the ‘big vids’ like Christmas present openings etc. It’s rubbing me the wrong way a bit that they’re putting the girls’ BBB makeover video up as one. Yes, they look lovely, but I’m not sure all eight of the people waiting to watch (🙄) will have totally innocent intentions. Anything to pay for your next trip though, eeeeeeh Sue?

83CB5214-E2AE-400E-A6B3-4BCFE5EBC3E2.jpeg

Do they usually pop their videos up as premieres? Maybe I’ve just not noticed before, but I thought they only did premieres for the ‘big vids’ like Christmas present openings etc. It’s rubbing me the wrong way a bit that they’re putting the girls’ BBB makeover video up as one. Yes, they look lovely, but I’m not sure all eight of the people waiting to watch (🙄) will have totally innocent intentions. Anything to pay for your next trip though, eeeeeeh Sue?

View attachment 1582709
Omg I guess it gets them more money! Takes selling their kids to.a whole new level!!!!

Reactions: 8
Ohh look missing the first days of school sister bother them really ans insane to.tell you all ohhh they were fine hey! Bugger of sue over compensating as you know it was wrong having Archie miss his first day's of school

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking of Chris's photoshopped face peeping out and felt a bit sad 🙁 I wonder what his feelings are, with that giant family and those dimwitted greedy parents who launched them into the public eye, to basically earn money from blabbing about their lives.
It is sad, I find the whole situation with Chris very sad. I think he will be the one eventually to do a tell-all interview/book. And he’d be well within his right to! The way he’s been treated is shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg I guess it gets them more money! Takes selling their kids to.a whole new level!!!!
It's disgusting and even that stupid pair must know what people are potentially waiting for 😶 dirty scummy pedalo-feeder. Oy stupid Susan 👋👋 feeding your pedoes for more cash to waste on crap are you? You sink to a whole new low selling your kids this way. Vile witch.

Reactions: 9
The sun posting click bait again with the heading ‘radfords to welcome another addition’ making sure people think it’s another baby when in fact it’s a poor dog!did they get rid of some of the Frenchies? They’re only mentioning 2 of them plus Lola and the latest puppy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.