The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t spell it, dopey Noel registered it wrongly 😂
I think the paid to have it changed to Hei Die. I think he had put the I before the e. I maybe remembering wrongly though!

is that how they spell Ayprill? Good god it’s terrible fancy lumbering a kid with that name especially that spelling! Made up bloody names

Archie the blue eyed boy! Have you noticed he gets allll of Sue’s attention and he knows how to too! He’s a brat! All she does is laugh at him well sorry Sue he’s not funny he’s just bad and spoilt rotten
Ayprill -is literally the worst spelling I've seen.
Heidie of course comes a close second! Do you think they are still oblivious to this!? I guess not, as it is mentioned a lot on here!

Reactions: 6
Sue is worse then the teenagers when tasting them sweets! On the twinkle or whatever she was like a toddler snatching more!

Reactions: 7
The most interesting bit of the vlog was when the Disney staff were saying about the giraffes!
It really made my head hurt all the screeching!
The ET thing was not really that funny!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She was laughing more than the kids 😆

Also notice Katie filming her ‘full belly’? I’m calling it now - I think she’s pregnant.
Or just enjoys some attention..weird thing with these celebs is that once they are pregnant they wont show themselves from chest down on camera. But maybe ur right as she doesn't have kids yet and quite young so it will still be a " surprise " 😒

I agree it didn't have to be ie as not all are (Phoebe too) but I can't quite share the same obsession with die being awful at the end of a name that some on here have. Many names do:- Sadie, Edie, Maddie to name but a few. The sound is clearly 'dee', not 'die'.

At the end of the day Heidie is a dreadful spelling because it is an incorrect, creative one. She'll have to spend her whole life correcting people. I don't get the 'omg her name ends in 'die' thing though. Heidie and Heidee are equally as awful to my eyes.
tbh, i did consider the names Maddie and Indie when i was typing that comment, but i think it's more because those are totally accepted spellings, whereas as Heidie is so obviously misspelt. maybe it's just me, but my brain automatically focuses on the "die" ending, just because it looks wrong. in that respect, i feel like the die element of the name is emphasised in a way that wouldn't be noticed with names like Sadie, Elodie, Maddie etc - similar to if i saw the name Kennedy spelt as Kennedie, I would notice the "die" ending, just because it looks weird and out of place. 🤷🏻‍♂️

but yeah, i fully agree that both Heidie and Heidee are hideous ways to spell the name, and there were so many other options of names ending in the letter E without totally butchering the name Heidi and burdening the poor kid with a name that will be constantly misspelled for life. 😔

Does anyone know if Sullivan family will be allowed a tread somewhere other than the tiktok treads now they’ve reached 10k? I’ve been dying to comment on them but can’t comment on the tiktok treads!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if Sullivan family will be allowed a tread somewhere other than the tiktok treads now they’ve reached 10k? I’ve been dying to comment on them but can’t comment on the tiktok treads!
new members cant comment on tiktok threads x

I can’t get over Sues laughing in the Animal
kingdom vlog. Alright love - a wee laugh and giggle with Mickey is nice, but what they’re doing isn’t even that funny.

can’t believe the swim lesson has made the local newspaper 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over Sues laughing in the Animal
kingdom vlog. Alright love - a wee laugh and giggle with Mickey is nice, but what they’re doing isn’t even that funny.

can’t believe the swim lesson has made the local newspaper 😳
Stop press, mum takes child to swimming lessons😳
Why would they report on that?
Total madness.

Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure that's Salt Ayre. The only lessons they do on a Tuesday is under 18mths, her age group would be Thursday or Friday. And use some bloody commas, stupid woman!

Early thread suggestion:
The Radford Family #41
Come on Nowull give up the pie, time to give something else a try

Reactions: 8
Yuck, just caught a bit of their vlog on Facebook, wouldn't normally watch them because they are sooooo dull. This one is them eating all the crap they bought in America. They are all just pathetic, sampling all their sugar laden rubbish as though it's really exciting, innovative, exotic foods from far flung places. Umm Bragfords guess what? You can buy almost all of that shite here.

I'm sure when I have looked before The Radfords pies are really expensive, much more than £10 I thought.
Surely no one wud buy a oie from a place with a 1 star hygiene rating- Wudnt buy one for my dog either! #YUK

How bleeping sad. Laughing at King Charles getting a date wrong . After everything he’s been through. He got the date wrong by 1 day . Noel got the legal age of consent wrong by 3 years. duck u radfords.
That’s cuz their plain ignorant and thick. Bet she doesn’t even understand what’s going on in the country - dumb and stupid all of them.

Yuck, just caught a bit of their vlog on Facebook, wouldn't normally watch them because they are sooooo dull. This one is them eating all the crap they bought in America. They are all just pathetic, sampling all their sugar laden rubbish as though it's really exciting, innovative, exotic foods from far flung places. Umm Bragfords guess what? You can buy almost all of that shite here.
Yeap get to B&M and will much cheaper considering the £ against the 💵-

have you viewed their instagram stories? I was the same, never reacted in any way whatsoever, but Sophie blocked me when all I'd done was view her stories without actually following her. They can see who views them and who screenshots them etc- I'd never screenshotted anything, but I guess me viewing without following was suspicious enough 😂
She’s a nasty witch as well- apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Sues attack dog that one. #vile

Last edited:
Thread suggestion: Pie shop hygiene is at death's door - so it's not just their parenting that's really poor

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion - You can holiday, brag, lie and spend, but the truth about the Radfrauds will come.out in the end.

No wonder them kids are always ramming rubish down their necks. They take after their greedy twit mother. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.