The Radford Family #40 Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting sometimes you get a glimpse at how they may behave whilst not being filmed, Kay EH during driving lessons, Aimee (was it?) When she could not find her sun glasses! They seems quite bitchy/gobby lot!
Why does Sue always say "Hey?" Instead of "pardon" it's odd! (Apologies if this is a lancs thing!)

Reactions: 6
Interesting sometimes you get a glimpse at how they may behave whilst not being filmed, Kay EH during driving lessons, Aimee (was it?) When she could not find her sun glasses! They seems quite bitchy/gobby lot!
Why does Sue always say "Hey?" Instead of "pardon" it's odd! (Apologies if this is a lancs thing!)
Is was Ellie. I noticed she was in a mood quite a bit this holiday.

Reactions: 9
There’s no smoke without fire. They got a 1 rating for whatever reason. I think it can only be our duty to spread the word near and far.

Reactions: 10
The “heeeeey” thing has always bugged the hell out of me, even in the days when I was naive ‘fan’!

Reactions: 10
She’s just dropping the line in there she’s g regretting the “get away” coming home picking up the new puppy. Maybe a baby is off the cards the dogs replacing it. 🤷‍♀️

She’s just dropping the line in there she’s g regretting the “get away” coming home picking up the new puppy. Maybe a baby is off the cards the dogs replacing it. 🤷‍♀️
She should be regretting getting another dog not the get away 🙄.
How is it viability possible to look after all those kids and dogs properly, oh wait it's not all their needs are neglected in some way, she needs spend money on therapy, swapping having babies addiction to a spending and getting a new puppy addiction

Reactions: 16
She should be regretting getting another dog not the get away 🙄.
How is it viability possible to look after all those kids and dogs properly, oh wait it's not all their needs are neglected in some way, she needs spend money on therapy, swapping having babies addiction to a spending and getting a new puppy addiction
Have you seen Chloe’s insta story today? That baby is blessed with the famous Radford looks 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Do we really think they won’t tell us where they are going? They love to Brag. They play the negative comments thing so much so more people will message with sympathy and nice comments about them deserving it.
Also you can tell she didn’t finish school her stories never make sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
So you aren't going to share your anniversary get away? You said you were taking time off of social media for a few weeks as you were busy, that lasted 2 days. You lie so much Lazy Susan. Your camera will be out at the first opportunity and you know it.

Reactions: 17
Just watched their latest upload on YouTube. Disgusting how she let her kids roam around all day and half the night just fill up on more sugary crap! The kids were all moaning about having wet feet but still had to parade around to fill their sweety bags ugh.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t let my kids stand on the bench in a cafe…although they did pull Archie up for burping on purpose at the camera. Well, sue told him to say pardon and nowall did a half-hearted that’s not nice gesture.
I so could not be arsed to spend $$$ to fill a shorty carrier bag with sweets. Although fireworks looked great.

Reactions: 1
I am looking through an old daily mail article
... is Chris photoshopped into all of this?? I can't help but notice. Looks very strange.
ptember_2017_and_she_promised_a-a-42_1546604030693.jpg
l_4_show_on_January_3_Back_row_-a-45_1546604030695.jpg

... is Chris photoshopped into all of this?? I can't help but notice. Looks very strange.
ptember_2017_and_she_promised_a-a-42_1546604030693.jpg
l_4_show_on_January_3_Back_row_-a-45_1546604030695.jpg
4_Katie_5_Chris_6_Sophie_7_Hall-a-46_1546604030696.jpg

Same again in another article.... they could have at least chosen a different photo. Having his head just floating there is so funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1581829View attachment 1581830

View attachment 1581832
Same again in another article.... they could have at least chosen a different photo. Having his head just floating there is so funny.
Yes and the top two so is Chloe. Look its a different pic but Chloe in same clothes and same pose, 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
An interesting read. The comment about public services drain is one we never get emphasised enough. The assumption would be that having a large brood would then contribute back to what they’ve cost in taxes. But that would assume a job is involved. But then Millie “what’s sourdough” baby producer, goes and sponges more out of the system.

How old is the kid with the “happy” girlfriend clone? The ride in the safari bit would be enough to put any current girlfriend off having a baby. I’m guessing they had the carriage to themselves as you couldn’t hear the commentator so guess if you were there in person it would be beyond annoying.

Attachments

Last edited:
Cuz she’s getting negative comments abt her forthcoming break …. Too right you are lazy Susan, we are sick of your bragging- if your going just go, cuz you so need a break 🙄

Do we really think they won’t tell us where they are going? They love to Brag. They play the negative comments thing so much so more people will message with sympathy and nice comments about them deserving it.
Also you can tell she didn’t finish school her stories never make sense 🤣🤣
Thick as- that’s why the kids can’t speak properly cuz got no role model to help them.

Lancs live today are ripping apart another business that's got a 1 star hygiene rating, nothing about Radfords shop though. I'm bloody convinced Sue sells them stories.
The superstars (🙄)who have the big family, run a dirty filthy business. 1 rating - disgusting…Why wud you buy anything from them. I certainly wud not. Hygiene is paramount in food.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.