The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck needs 6 dogs?!
I am amazed breeders will touch them with a barge pole to be honest, surely that house is not a suitable environment for a puppy? Or any dog for that matter?

Thread title suggestion: Kids are missing school, 'we don't care though, do we Nowull?' 🙈😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does Sue buy the children's clothes SO big? Is it so they last longer?! It is a bit strange as the children look a tad ridiculous.
My theory is she simply buys clothes for each child based on their actual age, as there's far too many of them for her to keep track of which size currently fits which kid, especially as kids grow so fast.

Because most the the kids are scrawny, due to being under fed, and short due to their genes, most of them are totally swamped by their clothes. For example Casper is 9, nearly 10, but he's so dinky I bet age 7-8 would be a good fit for him. Yet Sue will buy 9-10 without a second thought. It's like the girls' dresses. They all look like they need at least one size smaller than the one they're actually wearing.

It's definitely not to do with lasting as nothing is bought to last in that household. Most of their holiday clothes will likely be dumped there to make room in their cases for all their souvenir crap, just like they did back in April.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does Sue buy the children's clothes SO big? Is it so they last longer?! It is a bit strange as the children look a tad ridiculous.
She buys for the age. So she will buy 5 for any 5 year old . Not bothering that her kids are small. So really should still be in a 4

Reactions: 8
So we were right then? Sue just couldn't help herself casually throwing in a pic of the newest arrival among the photos of all the other dogs last week, to set tongues wagging.

They have no shame at all. This is beyond an addiction now. Can't have any more kids so Sue's replaced pregnancy/newborns with her latest crutch, a new puppy every year.

When did they get Bluebell, 2019? Soon after they lost Amber? Then they got Ivy pretty much straight after, then Mabel in 2020 and Cookie in 2021? Now dog 6 is coming along just 3 years later? Poor poor Lola 😥 Poor poor all of them living in that mad house with no peace and quiet and no walks.

These so called breeders should be arrested for animal cruelty selling to that lot. Clearly don't care about the welfare of the animals they are selling for mega bucks.

Yet another expensive designer dog, to add to the 4 they already have (not counting Lola as she's not an expensive fashion breed and they've had her long before this new addiction started).

I'm disgusted Sue, absolutely disgusted. Yet the minions will no doubt think it's amazing, despite you proving on your show that you can't train the dogs you already have.

When does the new sofa arrive? Because who in their right mind buys a new sofa with a new, untrained puppy about to enter the fold?! If the sofa wasn't already at risk of stinking of piss with all the kids and dogs you already have, it definitely is now!

Talk about more money than sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Too many kids, too many dogs. They don't really care, it's all just for vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
After those pregnancy rumors a while back, she probably lost extra weight to prove to us that she definitely is not pregnant........for now.
Or maybe what was said about Harley was true, and she lost it because of stress

Reactions: 3
F3CF0E34-0B30-4183-8FC5-48BEA07A74D9.png

So they’re already planning their next trip…place your bets now, my money’s on October half term. Just a casual 3 times a year, you know, no biggie. Vile.

I’m also so angry that the kids will be missing at least the first week of school. Especially Archie. The first week is vital for settling into Reception, especially if the child possibly has additional needs. By the time Archie starts his classmates will have already started to form friendship groups and where will that leave him? The complete and blatant disregard for the emotional well-being of their children is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I honestly think that the collection of puppies and animals will be their downfall. No educated human can think a house with so many children, dogs and animals already is a suitable home for another puppy. The breeder is totally irresponsible.

People tend to care more about the welfare of animals than children.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: ‘I’m sorry Miss that I missed my first day. Mum and Dad just needed another holiday’.

This is my fave. The adding of another dog to their circus has really enraged me though. I'm literally so angry, at them and also the breeder for agreeing to sell them another dog on top of the obvious neglect of their other dogs, especially Lola. Grrrr

Reactions: 17
What a head you are Sue.

She won't be buying big clothes to last. Soon we'll get to see the kids new Autumn wardrobe. Then more £1000 coats, and a tit load of Disney turtlenecks for Scraggy. Dog jumpers in case they get cold on their non existent walks.
Ooh then we have to get new Christmas jumpers, pyjamas, bedding. Such a bloody waste! She doesn't even know her own kids shoe size! I'm off to watch these stories. Is there a vlog up yet?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1552642
So they’re already planning their next trip…place your bets now, my money’s on October half term. Just a casual 3 times a year, you know, no biggie. Vile.

I’m also so angry that the kids will be missing at least the first week of school. Especially Archie. The first week is vital for settling into Reception, especially if the child possibly has additional needs. By the time Archie starts his classmates will have already started to form friendship groups and where will that leave him? The complete and blatant disregard for the emotional well-being of their children is disgusting.
As someone who works with Archie's age group, this is what I find the most unforgivable. It's a shame for all the children that they're missing those first few days back but to have your child start school for the very first time a week after his peers have already settled in, because you simply had to go on yet another lavish holiday, is disgusting.

They as parents may have done this 18 times before but for Archie it's his first and only time starting Reception and they're making it as difficult as possible for him by having him miss those vital first few days where bonds start to be formed and rules and routines are embedded. I really can't stress how important it is, yet Sue and Noel have denied him the right to a smooth transition to school by prioritising yet another holiday. There are no excuses, none whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You just know that Sue and Noel just don’t care. They don’t care what anyone else thinks. With the vast majority of schools returning tomorrow (I know that their school has already returned) and them still flaunting their holiday on social media, everyone will now know that those children have missed the start of the new school year. They will make no effort to hide the fact because they are no problem with it and have no shame.

This trip wasn’t a ‘once in a lifetime’ thing.
The first day of Reception is though and they have stolen that from their child. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As someone who works with Archie's age group, this is what I find the most unforgivable. It's a shame for all the children that they're missing those first few days back but to have your child start school for the very first time a week after his peers have already settled in, because you simply had to go on yet another lavish holiday, is disgusting.

They as parents may have done this 18 times before but for Archie it's his first and only time starting Reception and they're making it as difficult as possible for him by having him miss those vital first few days where bonds start to be formed and rules and routines are embedded. I really can't stress how important it is, yet Sue and Noel have denied him the right to a smooth transition to school by prioritising yet another holiday. There are no excuses, none whatsoever.
This is what the newspapers need to jump on fgs Archie’s speech is bad and they just don’t care enuff to make sure he’s bk for school. So Daily Mail etc jump on this one, how the Radfords don’t give a tit abt their kids education - Wud rather have another holiday when they went in April.
another dog - their dogs don’t get walked or trained -how is that being responsible.

What’s the betting one of those suitcases end up coming home with them. Never heard anything like Sue sounding like a 12 year old abt a suitcase!
The credit cards must be at the hilt all this spending she’s doing.
it’s just so embarrassing 😳

View attachment 1552642

Sue and Nowull are thicker than thick.No education in that household forsure. The kids are moneymakers pure and simple. It’s now what we have got,are getting or am having whatever.

Next Tv show-
22 dogs and counting 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nowull did my head in on that vlog moaning about the neighbours he was going on like they were breaking the law. There’s thunderstorms and they’re all having a massive pool party. So what they’re on holiday having fun. Then he films them cheeky git.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.