The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of the same old same old, I want to see:

Sue and Noel tackle homework with each child
Sue and Noel read to their children
Sue and Noel help their children revise for exams
Sue and Noel take the children out in small groups according to their interests
Sue and Noel open a savings account for each child and stop wasting huge sums of money on cars they don’t all fit in and endless trips to Disney
Sue and Noel take the children to the dentist
Sue and Noel ditch the babies bottles
Sue and Noel read up on or attend an autism support group to helps their sons with autism
Sue and Noel take their children to swimming lessons for more than a week
Sue and Noel spend an equal amount of time and money on each child
Sue and Noel deal with their children without older children watching and helping
Sue and Noel take their children to someone else’s (not in the family) birthday party/play date
Sue and Noel actually live on the £50k a year bakery salary and not freebies
I wonder if Sue will screen shot your to do list! She should 🤣

What is that crap egg thing look vile lol
Yes I was about to post the same! Gross

Reactions: 3
I can't believe they have gone to Florida twice in 4 months. That's a crazy stupid waste of money . The kids clearly aren't enjoying it, does Sue never ever think about what the children might actually enjoy as a holiday? I've done Florida 4 times with the kids, have 5 with a 15 year age range eldest to youngest so they have all been at the time they appreciate it most. Dragging little ones round a boiling hot theme park is exhausting for them and no fun. The older ones might enjoy it more but they've picked the busiest hottest time of year. Unless they have fast tracked their way through each and every park the queues will be horrendous. The only time those kids are having fun is in the pool.

I feel sad for them. They are missing out on so many childhood memories by being dragged endlessly to theme parks. They've got that massive camper van why not take the little ones away in that. Why not do an older child friendly where there are plenty of outdoor adventure activities available. Older kids love climbing, hiking, kayaking, etc. They are hopeless parents, she always thinks that the more she spends the better the parent she is. Looking at that miserable brood she has parented it's obvious that in many ways, these are deprived kids. Not materially but in every other way

Reactions: 18
Sue putting her gammy fingers in everyone else’s food 🤢 leave it be ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Looks like it potentially was Sophie breeding her dog. Mabels puppy cocoa cuteness had 4 pups. The mum looks like Narlah and the poster is called Sophie. Is that how she funded Florida.

Poor dod was barely much older than a pup herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Looks like it potentially was Sophie breeding her dog. Mabels puppy cocoa cuteness had 4 pups. The mum looks like Narlah and the poster is called Sophie. Is that how she funded Florida.

She don’t live in Cleveleys so it can’t b Sophie

Reactions: 1

If it is anything to do with that lot you can guarantee there's no license 😢 one rule for them and stuff everyone else.

Reactions: 4
That food looked greasy as hell. Yuck 🤮

Seems like Harley is going through a very tough time at the minute. Glad he has sought help for whatever demons he is dealing with.
If Harley has taken drugs or has problems with alcohol I wouldnt want him near my kids. If he does have addiction problems I hope that he gets help.

Reactions: 11
Me neither. I understand some kids love it but if I won a holiday there I’d give it to my sister and nieces. It’s also disproportionate in her case, she has many older children who aren’t interested in Disney anymore but they have to play along with the childish fantasy. Fine, going to Disney once but twice in one year is barking, especially with many older/adult children. Cater to them for once.
There’s so much to do in Florida without going to Disney, but the Disnerds that follow her probably wouldn’t be interested in educational content

Reactions: 6
Seems like Harley is going through a very tough time at the minute. Glad he has sought help for whatever demons he is dealing with.
This and Chris’ post should snap anyone sane out of a Disney haze. I get that it is far easier to live in a Princess and YouTube fantasy all the time, but a lot of the males in and around that family are truly suffering and in a crisis. Wake up Sue and Noel!

“Love American food so much”
It looked 💩
Her taste buds must be as depleted as her brain cells!
It looked bloody sickening, but it also didn't look specifically American. I'm pretty sure she could make that at home if she felt so inclined. She's got the taste buds of a toddler

This and Chris’ post should snap anyone sane out of a Disney haze. I get that it is far easier to live in a Princess and YouTube fantasy all the time, but a lot of the males in and around that family are truly suffering and in a crisis. Wake up Sue and Noel!
I haven't seen Chris's post. Is he struggling also?

Reactions: 3
I can't believe they're missing the start of school for Disney. The teachers of Morecambe must hate them. Poor kids. And poor Archie will be so disoriented now he's missed those crucial first days and he's coming back all jetlagged and worn out from his holiday. That sets the scene for the rest of your school career little Archie- education is at the bottom of the pile of priorities.

I wonder if she's even seen Chris's post? I'd be ringing my mum to get in touch with him asap, assessing the situation and if needs be coming home and leaving Noel with the kids and adults and being there for my son.
This family and the people they've associated with lives are unravelling infront of our eyes, and that of thousands of strangers. Just thinking off the top of my head people we know are struggling at the moment
Chris
Nicole
Harley
Daniel
Daniels ex gf
Katie

Let's just take them all bleeping shopping. THIS is the bleeping hard part of being a parent, the part that truly matters, no matter how many kids you have, how old they are or how hard you all bloody work. Shameful.

Anyone know when they return? With Sophie's kids due back at school on Thursday, and Sue's on Friday, the absolutely latest they should really be returning is tomorrow. But I'm guessing that's not the case as that'll only be a week away and for Florida that's just not worth it surely? Plus we know how little they value education.

Chances of them proving us wrong and the kids rocking up at school on time seem pretty slim.

If they go for a full 2 weeks the kids won't be back at school until next Wednesday at the earliest, which would mean missing the first 4/5 days of school 😮 Surely they won't go for that long this time, will they?

Whenever they return the kids won't be ready for school. I can't think of anything worse then trying to settle into a new routine when you're jet-lagged. Poor little Archie won't know what's hit him 😥 There was zero thought whatsoever for their children's education and wellbeing when this trip was booked. Why on Earth leave it so late? The absolute latest they should have booked to go to America was around 15th August and even that would have been cutting it fine in terms of recovery time before school starts back. No sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.