The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first name has various common spellings, my surname needs spelling ... so my kids have incredibly boring names with boring spellings, and they've all simplified the surname. I get sick of spelling my full name, or people asking how to pronounce it.

My favourite that I've come across at work is Aaliviyah, pronounced Olivia - why????????
Could be that the parents want to distinguish their children as unique and special. What results is the poor kid having to explain/correct others on the spelling/pronunciation of his/her name their whole life. That can put an unneeded burden on the poor kid. Coming up with an exotic spelling won't transcend a person to suddenly be a genius or multi-talented. A person's character and/or achievements come with their own abilities. An unconventional spelling often ends with confusion.

Sue likes girls names to end with an 'e'. Heidi ends with an 'i', but there are lots of other names she could have chosen where she didn't have to alter the spelling. Funny she didn't have naming rules for the boys, although towards the end everybody got the 'e' treatment (Alfie & Archie).

Reactions: 14
Its like Millie naming Chester Chester Bleu. I think it's just pronounced Blue like the colour but she chose to spell it differently. My first name a lot of people add an e into it as it's mostly spelt with an e but my parents didn't spell it that way. Even my boss sometimes puts an e and I'm like I've worked for you for 8 years now you should know how I spell my name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Could be that the parents want to distinguish their children as unique and special. What results is the poor kid having to explain/correct others on the spelling/pronunciation of his/her name their whole life. That can put an unneeded burden on the poor kid. Coming up with an exotic spelling won't transcend a person to suddenly be a genius or multi-talented. A person's character and/or achievements come with their own abilities. An unconventional spelling often ends with confusion.

Sue likes girls names to end with an 'e'. Heidi ends with an 'i', but there are lots of other names she could have chosen where she didn't have to alter the spelling. Funny she didn't have naming rules for the boys, although towards the end everybody got the 'e' treatment (Alfie & Archie).
The thing is they still have sound the same no matter which way you spell it. Heidi stills has the e sound ending whether they added the e or not. Same with Ayprill. It's still the same sound as April.

Reactions: 9
Its like Millie naming Chester Chester Bleu. I think it's just pronounced Blue like the colour but she chose to spell it differently. My first name a lot of people add an e into it as it's mostly spelt with an e but my parents didn't spell it that way. Even my boss sometimes puts an e and I'm like I've worked for you for 8 years now you should know how I spell my name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The thing is they still have sound the same no matter which way you spell it. Heidi stills has the e sound ending whether they added the e or not. Same with Ayprill. It's still the same sound as April.
Exactly! If Sophie likes the name April, why not spell it so people recognize it......unless Sophie can't spell. Or maybe people like the way a name looks when it's spelled out. Cate vs. Kate, for example.

Reactions: 10
I am one these idiot mums who spelled there normal child name very differently and soon regretted it. II learnt my lesson and spelled my second child name correctly. My first child is now 21 and keeps saying she wants to legally change her name and I reply i really don't blame you, I would, she is not amused rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Millies insta story of a lad on Snapchat she's talking to.. . Baby daddy number 3?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry but Millie is a utter witch
how can she do that I mean it’s not like the lazy witch works !! She’s sat at home all day so why is Chester daddy not allowed to take him out . Rotten to the core that family they really are !! Won’t be long till she’s pregnant with baby daddy number 3

Reactions: 18
Harley appears more distressed at not seeing his son. He needs a good solicitor and fast.

Reactions: 18
Do a tell all on the scruffy fuckers and use it to pay for legal aid for ur kid.u can do it anonymously selling stories mate.

Love that comment

Harley appears more distressed at not seeing his son. He needs a good solicitor and fast.
Millie needs to be dragged to court. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with keeping Harley from seeing his son.
Trouble is that the Radford's most likely have more money than Harley's family and the Radford's would want to protect their name and their brand. This could make it difficult for Harley.
Millie is a vengeful, bitter creature.

Reactions: 22
No idea about millies ex but maybe this is why her daughters dad is not involved no doubt she stopped him aswell ..

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile Harley’s on facebook posting about how much he misses his son :(
Millies posting passive aggressive posts about how she's the only one that matters to her baby it's so vile, she's a joke honestly feel sorry for the lad!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She needs to grow up that family are scum . A son who beats up women and a daughter who stops contact because the father no longer wants her !!! What a joke utter disgusting family .

Reactions: 23
I remember watching a documentary about that Karen matthews. Said she was of very low intelligence and therefore craved attention that new relationships gave her. Had several kids by several men. Maybe this is Millie? She’s grown up having to fight and compete for attention from her parents so now as an adult she probably craves attention from men and won’t go long between new boyfriends and baby daddies. Hope her and Harley come to an agreement because Chester deserves to see his dad. Millie has no right to deny her son of that.

Reactions: 20
I remember watching a documentary about that Karen matthews. Said she was of very low intelligence and therefore craved attention that new relationships gave her. Had several kids by several men. Maybe this is Millie? She’s grown up having to fight and compete for attention from her parents so now as an adult she probably craves attention from men and won’t go long between new boyfriends and baby daddies. Hope her and Harley come to an agreement because Chester deserves to see his dad. Millie has no right to deny her son of that.
Don't forget about the very low intelligence. Millie could have inherited that from her parents (especially her mom,) as well.

Reactions: 13
I just seen Harley Facebook. I thought millie was allowing him to have him a few hours last weekend. I guess all a lie again . Don't wait and hang about with court Harley . Apply now or they'll ask why did you wait. Definitely looks like baby daddy number 3 on the horizon and soon she's got what she wants she'll stop him also from having anything to do with the child. She is basically looking for sperm donners . Totally not thinking of her kids. We don't know if ophelia's dad wanted to be involved or was also blocked out of her life.
Why doesn't millie get a job or look after her kids. Harley could have chester while she goes on a baby daddy 3 mission and chases cock

• Sad
I think Harley isnt allowed to have him because he lives with his mum who she clearly dosent like. obviously not excusing it, could just be maybe why

Reactions: 9
No she isn’t letting him see him because she is narcissistic and childish .
She wants to punish him for breaking up with her she’s pathetic they all are !!
Even if she didn’t like his mum she could let him see his son in other places I hope he gets joint custody.

Reactions: 17
I just seen Harley Facebook. I thought millie was allowing him to have him a few hours last weekend. I guess all a lie again . Don't wait and hang about with court Harley . Apply now or they'll ask why did you wait. Definitely looks like baby daddy number 3 on the horizon and soon she's got what she wants she'll stop him also from having anything to do with the child. She is basically looking for sperm donners . Totally not thinking of her kids. We don't know if ophelia's dad wanted to be involved or was also blocked out of her life.
Why doesn't millie get a job or look after her kids. Harley could have chester while she goes on a baby daddy 3 mission and chases cock
Maybe Millie can borrow Chloe's pregnancy photo shoot witch costume with the split open front. That would suit Millie perfectly.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.