The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe millie got two blokes (maybe more) to sleep with her within the time she did?! she's a disgrace and needs to keep her legs shut, she screams desperate!
I think the blokes must have been desperate (or drunk) to have sex with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a scuddy dick hopper, bouncing from dick to dick. Surely doesnt matter how much money the Skanky Radfrauds have,Harley’s legally entitled to see his son and she has no right to prevent contact without good reason- said it previously, if his friends/ family set up a gofundme page, I’m in and will contribute!! Justice For Harley!! They’ll 💩themselves... 😅
Kids involved
Stop the hate for Millie

Reactions: 1
Seen all her posts of Chester and non of the girl (not even going to try and spell it lol) what a nasty cruel witch she doing it on purpose

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Seen all her posts of Chester and non of the girl (not even going to try and spell it lol) what a nasty cruel witch she doing it on purpose
Yes she is a woman I feel sorry for her kids O+C and Harley, also I wonder what sue and noel think of this situation?

All the years I think Millie is going to have her babies along with all her different baby daddies.

Baby no #3 baby daddy no #3 (2023)
Baby no #4 baby daddy no #4 (2024)
Baby no #5 baby daddy no #5 (2025)
Baby no #6 baby daddy no #6 (2026)
Baby no #7 baby daddy no #7 (2027)
Baby no #8 baby daddy no #8 (2028)
Baby no #9 baby daddy no #9 (2029)
Baby no #10 baby daddy no #10 (2030)
Baby no #11 baby daddy no #11 (2031)
Baby no #12 baby daddy no #12 (2032
Baby no #13 baby daddy #13

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t this Harley’s mum?
i thought that earlier! surely it's weird for Harley's mum to be commenting on Millie's passive aggressive posts when she's refusing to allow Harley to see his son?! especially when they supposedly never got on. unless that comment is a sly, passive aggressive dig in itself - in the sense that she's insinuating her life is far more peaceful now Millie is no longer part of it? but yeah, definitely odd. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 23
i thought that earlier! surely it's weird for Harley's mum to be commenting on Millie's passive aggressive posts when she's refusing to allow Harley to see his son?! especially when they supposedly never got on. unless that comment is a sly, passive aggressive dig in itself - in the sense that she's insinuating her life is far more peaceful now Millie is no longer part of it? but yeah, definitely odd. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes I think it's a passive aggressive post back

Reactions: 21
His sister looks to be helping him. But then very very recent on mille photo on fb she's commenting.

Reactions: 6
Must be every son’s mothers nightmare, him bringing Millie Radford home as his girlfriend 😩

Reactions: 15
Yes she is a woman I feel sorry for her kids O+C and Harley, also I wonder what sue and noel think of this situation?

All the years I think Millie is going to have her babies along with all her different baby daddies.

Baby no #3 baby daddy no #3 (2023)
Baby no #4 baby daddy no #4 (2024)
Baby no #5 baby daddy no #5 (2025)
Baby no #6 baby daddy no #6 (2026)
Baby no #7 baby daddy no #7 (2027)
Baby no #8 baby daddy no #8 (2028)
Baby no #9 baby daddy no #9 (2029)
Baby no #10 baby daddy no #10 (2030)
Baby no #11 baby daddy no #11 (2031)
Baby no #12 baby daddy no #12 (2032
Baby no #13 baby daddy #13
How old are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its like ‘Here Here stop it’

Reactions: 4
I bet Sue's busy chilling with a coffee ☕
As we speak

Or is sue far to busy chilling with a coffee ☕ and is crusty noel to busy making magic pies 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mad how many people are judging someone for having 2 baby dads when that’s a reality of so many people nowadays. If Harley was that interested in seeing his child wouldn’t he be trying to do it? rather then sitting on facebook writing statuses for attention then telling his sister he’s going to leave seeking legal advice? seems there’s more to it if he’s not cooperating with trying to see his child.

Reactions: 9
Mad how many people are judging someone for having 2 baby dads when that’s a reality of so many people nowadays. If Harley was that interested in seeing his child wouldn’t he be trying to do it? rather then sitting on facebook writing statuses for attention then telling his sister he’s going to leave seeking legal advice? seems there’s more to it if he’s not cooperating with trying to see his child.
It’s not simply about there being 2 different fathers, it’s that she wasn’t in a relationship with either and how close together they happened etc.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.