The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Quick recap? Millie possibly 7 weeks pregnant. Harley banned for seeing his baby cheese on father's day,Sue still sporting the run over skunk hair do(or should that be a hair don't?) Fanny cannon wagon is kaput.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Perfect recap ๐Ÿ˜‚ we should add they demanded to be treated as a priority by the RAC when the chavervan broke down in their own driveway, a very intelligent fan suggested that Noel be the next Bond, they've bought (or been gifted) a huge swim spa and a princess castle to add to the tacky oasis that is their garden, they're going to florida AGAIN with Sophie's family around the time Chloe is due with her first baby, and the kids socks still look like they've been eaten by a dog and then regurgitated. Come to think of it, so does Sue's hair.

And just because it needs to be said on every thread: Noel is still a ponce with an n, Daniel is still an abuser, the whole family are still a bunch of liars, and Lola has still not been walked

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nowull's theme tune "Roger and Sean and Timmy and George and Daniel and Pierce and maybe one day meโ€ฆ"

Reactions: 8
Please tell me youโ€™d gone back to correct the spelling on โ€œno it allโ€. I went to try and find but too many comments to locate. Oh the irony.

Reactions: 6
I dislike sue. i bleeping hate noel.
eh Noel 22 kids and counting .Is that how many kids lives you have ruined ?, and Iโ€™m not counting the sweet little Alfie . Iโ€™m count your 21 living kids and sue who was a child too.
as much as I donโ€™t like sue I wonder what she could have done is that nonce hadnโ€™t got his hands on her , maybe she wouldhave been happy, becauseshes so unhappy, and sue I spend when Iโ€™m down. Looking at your spending your really down.

Reactions: 25
I did see a comment on their youtube asking was Bluebell pregnant. Sue said definitely not. She didn't however tell them she's already had puppies :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The apple never falls far from the tree and it certainly hasnโ€™t with Millie. Sheโ€™s a witch just like her nasty mother. Now shes going to let the dad see his son for a few hours at the weekend. Unfortunately the poor lad will never get his first Fatherโ€™s Day back. Stinking rotten witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Looks like it's over for good with them, something deep has happened from the comments! Wo der I'd millie will move home ๐Ÿคฃ who got her room?! Hahaha

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.