The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for the guy,some girls don't realise how much this messes people up.

And for the record it's not me commenting ;)
It’s such a shame for this lad, he must be devastated being kept away from his young baby. It’s cruel and I hope his family help him to take legal action.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Millie was always going to be a witch being Scratty and Crusty’s spawn
There was an episode of K&C where the Radfords were going to meet another huge family. The parents were much more conservative and had some strict rules. Noel admits on camera that the only kid of his that he's nervous about was Millie because she is mouthy and may laugh or scoff at what the other family is expected to do.
Turns out things went fine, but Millie has been a handful since she was little.

Reactions: 18
Millie is an uneducated chav who’s only aim in life is to churn out as many sprogs as she can whilst living off the taxpayers. She’s a right chip off the old block Sue. Bet you’re so proud.

Reactions: 28
Millie needs to be dragged to court. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with keeping Harley from seeing his son.
Trouble is that the Radford's most likely have more money than Harley's family and the Radford's would want to protect their name and their brand. This could make it difficult for Harley.
Millie is a vengeful, bitter creature.
Harley needs to get on it now and do something, no use hanging around waiting, strike while the iron’s hot as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Millie didn’t like the mum/family that was going to be involved in the child’s life she should have kept her legs shut.

And she needs to accept it’s not her child. It’s a child, her and Harley are responsible for, it’s not a possession. And the rest on his and her family are related and have just as much right to know the child unless they are harmful to it!

Reactions: 25
If I was harley I'd hit them where it hurts not with solicitors but not allowing my son to be filmed lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Millie was always a spoilt brat and she will always be one.
Yep. Didn't I read on an old thread on here that she kicked off because she didn't want to share a bedroom? Seems what Millie wants, Millie gets. Noel and Sue gave in to her and she got her own room She seems very selfish. She probably thinks now she has children, that's her free pass not to have to work. I might be barking up the wrong tree, but I wonder if Millie splitting with Harley was planned. She had just moved into her own home. Harvey was working at the time, well because he was working, she would lose her benefits if he lived with her.

I feel like the custody thing is something I shouldn't judge Millie on as I am the sole parent to my child..although I have the backing of social services and they agree with me.

Reactions: 5
If I was harley I'd hit them where it hurts not with solicitors but not allowing my son to be filmed lol
Yes, refuse to let him film or post on social media.
And Harley make a go fund me for a solicitor I am sure lots will contribute

Reactions: 20
Yep. Didn't I read on an old thread on here that she kicked off because she didn't want to share a bedroom? Seems what Millie wants, Millie gets. Noel and Sue gave in to her and she got her own room She seems very selfish. She probably thinks now she has children, that's her free pass not to have to work. I might be barking up the wrong tree, but I wonder if Millie splitting with Harley was planned. She had just moved into her own home. Harvey was working at the time, well because he was working, she would lose her benefits if he lived with her.
Well planned, except she'd have been better off with bigger age gaps so the 2 child limit wouldn't affect her so much. Maintenance off each dad. Stay home until the youngest is 5, then do 16 hours running her own business. She can ask her dad and big sister how it all works

Reactions: 11
Watch out lads of Morecambe lock 🔐 your doors because Millie Radford will be after yous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Daisy, Ayprill, Leo, Maisie and Jacob are all older than their auntie Heidie, most older than Bonnie, a few older than Archie, Phoebe and Hallie. I know a few people who have aunties and uncles younger than them, but those situations were that the parents had a “surprise” after the child had a baby, unlike the Radfords who just kept going and going even after their own children started having babies.
In my daughters class there's an Uncle and a Niece (both aged 7) they're 3 months apart in age (the niece is younger) because the mum of the niece got pregnant on the menopause.

My mums got 3 grandkids and since she’s had them her new statement is ‘I like my kids but I love my grandkids’ 🤣 they’ve completely taken over, sad that their grandkids will never experience anything like that because Sues jealous she didn’t spawn them herself
My dad has two kids (me and my brother) and 1 grandchild (my daughter) and he always says "My kids think I have a favourite but they're both wrong as I prefer my granddaughter" 😁

Reactions: 10
I can't believe millie got two blokes (maybe more) to sleep with her within the time she did?! she's a disgrace and needs to keep her legs shut, she screams desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm convinced now millie blackmailed harley to go back to her and be a family and go on the show so he could see his child . Either way she's nasty and I hope his family take her court .... not everything goes the radfo4ds way and even if her parents have money she still won't win . He had a right to see his child

Reactions: 17
I just seen Harley Facebook. I thought millie was allowing him to have him a few hours last weekend. I guess all a lie again . Don't wait and hang about with court Harley . Apply now or they'll ask why did you wait. Definitely looks like baby daddy number 3 on the horizon and soon she's got what she wants she'll stop him also from having anything to do with the child. She is basically looking for sperm donners . Totally not thinking of her kids. We don't know if ophelia's dad wanted to be involved or was also blocked out of her life.
Why doesn't millie get a job or look after her kids. Harley could have chester while she goes on a baby daddy 3 mission and chases cock
She’s a scuddy dick hopper, bouncing from dick to dick. Surely doesnt matter how much money the Skanky Radfrauds have,Harley’s legally entitled to see his son and she has no right to prevent contact without good reason- said it previously, if his friends/ family set up a gofundme page, I’m in and will contribute!! Justice For Harley!! They’ll 💩themselves... 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.