Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
The apple never falls far from the tree and it certainly hasn’t with Millie. She’s a bitch just like her nasty mother. Now shes going to let the dad see his son for a few hours at the weekend. Unfortunately the poor lad will never get his first Father’s Day back. Stinking rotten bitch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

JessiBun

Chatty Member
There’s literally nothing wrong with Sophie’s legs, what a gross thing to say! Seems to be a lot of fat shaming folk on tattle 😒

I can’t believe Chloe had her baby shower on her brother’s birthday, there’s no way I’d do that to my any of my family!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Millie posting about leaving a long term relationship :ROFLMAO: . Millie, you met him 18 months ago, you've not even been together for most of that 18 months

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

shifttea

I've said it before about Millie, but I really don't think it's appropriate to get on at any of them for having wonky teeth. it's completely natural. braces are almost always for aesthetic purposes. nobody should have to go through several years of that painful shit just to look more visually appealing.
plus, they don't fix everything and they don't always work perfectly. I had them for ages and some of my teeth have shifted back to how they were before, despite retainers.
so long as teeth aren't rotten and falling out, they're fine

• Heart
Reactions: 44

babybelle

VIP Member
Always thought Millie has learning delay. She’s below average IQ for sure. Wonder she’s allowed to have those children alone she’s not bright enough to properly care for them.

Without her parents I think shes vulnerable and may end up with abusive type partners and under SS radar. Something not right there
Shes a product of her upbringing. Sue does nothing to encourage any of her children to be independent. She doesn't teach her kids to cook, when they bake it's 10 kids swarmed round one mixing bowl and a packet mix cake that you literally shove an egg in, they are taught to depend on Sue and Noel because they don't want to lose the 22 kids all under one roof tag as it makes them money. Sue was a county level swimmer, yet most of her kids can't swim. Noel is a Baker yet the kids can't bake. The older kids wanted to learn to drive, yet Sue and Noel refused to pay for lessons because if they learn and pass, it's one less thing they are needed for. They are quite suffocating and selfish parents really.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
For the people saying we shouldn't be attacking Millie on her multiple baby father, since it clearly stuck a nerve in some people. Millie has had a bunk up from a man with a girlfriend and conceived Ophelia. That can be classed as a mistake. But, she then goes and opens her legs to another local boy and gets pregnant by him literally 4 weeks into the 'relationship'. She is 20 years old, with 2 children from 2 different men. She has no job, she lives in a counsel house paid for by benefits, her son has no contact with his father, her daughter has no contact with her father. That IS NOT something to gloss over or give her any credit for. I never want my daughter growing up to be like that, I'd be appalled. Its not misogyny, I have even stuck up for Millie on the Harley situation, its simply being shocked at the level of stupidity and lack of direction. I don't blame her, she is a Radford and its all she knows - but I will not be scared to 'shame' her for her actions. Having 2 children by 2 fathers and being on benefits at 20 isn't cute. It isn't the fact she has 2 baby daddies, it is the circumstances AROUND those 2 baby daddies. Shes scummy, thats all. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 40

babybelle

VIP Member
it'll be a packet of mini cocktail sausages shared between the kids - strictly one each - with a couple of bread rolls and - if they're lucky - a burger sliced into pieces for the kids to fight for amongst themselves, while Sue and Nowull feast on sausages and chicken wings and double cheeseburgers layered with bacon! 😔
Don't get me started on their meals. I can't get over when they order a takeaway it's just for Noel and Sue, never the kids. The kids get thrown a happy meal once every now and again. Look at the chip saga. One portion of fish and chips, and the whole bunch of them flocked round it trying to get their half a chip each. Christmas Dinner on a tiny paper plate, whilst Sue and Noels plates are over flowing with food. Sorry but in my book you feed the kids first.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

kayl1986

VIP Member
Sounds like it's Chloes baby shower today. Katie is saying when you have a baby shower to get ready for and your mum takes a detour to b & q
Omg so why have a baby shower on Josh's birthday. Can't he just have one day that it's not overshadowed by his sisters and a new baby girl coming. Which of course for the radfords is more exciting then any boy celebrations

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why does Sue refer to trips in the camper an as an adventure?
Who’s writing the script? Enid fucking Blyton?
Next it will be cakes and buns and lashing of ginger beer!
What japes eh?
They’ll be finding secret panels in the walls of the chavmobile next.
FFS Sue grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38