The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their grandkids won't get the lovely sleepovers and days out being spoiled by their grandparents because Sue and Nowull have still got little children so they don't get the novelty and excitement of spoiling grandkids and giving them back. I hope all their grandkids have a nice set of grandparents/uncles and aunties on their other side so they get loved and spoiled because in the Radford family they're just a number unless they're a newborn. Look at Chloe having her first pregnancy which should be exciting and special but it's not as special when it's all been done to death in their family.

Reactions: 26
They are scum.
I like you, direct and to the point. And I agree with you. They really are one of those things one wonders exactly why they are on the telly and so "famous" and "loved" when in reality they're nothing more than greedy entitled selfish two -legged rabbits with a questionable past, present and future, and no standards.

Reactions: 20
I definitely agree that sue and nowull are scum. And the younger kids are dragged up taught not to respect anything because they get too much and just get a new one if it gets damaged. They survive on chocolate and crap as it’s more convenient. I do feel bad for the older ones who get a lot of stick eg. Chloe and Sophie who didn’t get all that growing up and both work and don’t seem to be like sue. However I am appauled by Millie and her two kids at her age without a stable job and relationship and her attitude that those kids don’t need a father if she chooses not to get along with him. I hope she gets taken to court and she realises she can’t get away with her behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Their grandkids won't get the lovely sleepovers and days out being spoiled by their grandparents because Sue and Nowull have still got little children so they don't get the novelty and excitement of spoiling grandkids and giving them back. I hope all their grandkids have a nice set of grandparents/uncles and aunties on their other side so they get loved and spoiled because in the Radford family they're just a number unless they're a newborn. Look at Chloe having her first pregnancy which should be exciting and special but it's not as special when it's all been done to death in their family.
On one of the KAC episodes, Noel is talking with a friend of his about whether to have more kids or not and the friend says, "you'll have more grandkids coming along soon." And Noel responds with, "Grandkids are nice but it's not like having your own." Noel & Sue already have 21 living kids that they can barely take care of. What a selfish rotten attitude in general and especially towards their own children's children. Maybe what Noel meant was he cannot have complete control over the grandkids like he can over his own. Grandkids don't make as fascinating content.

I definitely agree that sue and nowull are scum. And the younger kids are dragged up taught not to respect anything because they get too much and just get a new one if it gets damaged. They survive on chocolate and crap as it’s more convenient. I do feel bad for the older ones who get a lot of stick eg. Chloe and Sophie who didn’t get all that growing up and both work and don’t seem to be like sue. However I am appauled by Millie and her two kids at her age without a stable job and relationship and her attitude that those kids don’t need a father if she chooses not to get along with him. I hope she gets taken to court and she realises she can’t get away with her behaviour.
I would love it if Millie gets taken to court. It might knock her and S&N down a few pegs. They all seem to be living in a fantasy world where their way is the only way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Any amount of material things will never replace love, affection and TIME for each individual child. It was never going to happen because who with half a brain even has 22 children and expects to have the necessary time for each one. The Bragfrauds are one sandwich short of a picnic.
I like you, direct and to the point. And I agree with you. They really are one of those things one wonders exactly why they are on the telly and so "famous" and "loved" when in reality they're nothing more than greedy entitled selfish two -legged rabbits with a questionable past, present and future, and no standards.
I would also add their followers as scum too ..........btw love this forum & reading the same as I have been thinking for many years about this family { you know the hard working , no state help , well behaved kids etc etc } ........

Reactions: 11
Hello from a fellow one and done parent 👋
I would have loved more BUT a brain tumour, a broken back n so much more led to being medically retired from the NHS so financially and medically it just doesnt allow it. But we count our blessings and see that we can give our daughter all the attention she needs, allow her to do whatever classes she wants to and allow us to enjoy being parents. Dont get me wrong its bloody hard work when youve a bit of brain missing but we get to see our hard work and enjoy doing what she likes as a family.
I see the Radford kids not getting played with or read to. They just get bought things and expect them to play. How do they know how to play if they havent been shown how to. They get taken places but no one ever looks happy. X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would have loved more BUT a brain tumour, a broken back n so much more led to being medically retired from the NHS so financially and medically it just doesnt allow it. But we count our blessings and see that we can give our daughter all the attention she needs, allow her to do whatever classes she wants to and allow us to enjoy being parents. Dont get me wrong its bloody hard work when youve a bit of brain missing but we get to see our hard work and enjoy doing what she likes as a family.
I see the Radford kids not getting played with or read to. They just get bought things and expect them to play. How do they know how to play if they havent been shown how to. They get taken places but no one ever looks happy. X

💐💐 for you.

There's parenting and then there's the Radford family.

Reactions: 13
I can’t see them having their grandchildren over night unless they are older and don’t need a cot. They don’t see the type to have them over regularly. I could be wrong though.
Well Nowall did say having grandchildren isn’t the same as having your own. I beg to differ. My grandkids are my pride and joy and I love seeing them. They haven’t got time for their own never mind grandkids.

Reactions: 19
Tillie is at an awkward age and also between two sets of brothers both immediately before and after her. Her next older sister is 16 year old Aimee and her next younger sister is 7 year old Hallie. At 12, she probably doesn't have a whole lot in common with either one, age-wise. They've shown a couple of conversations she's had with Oscar, but Oscar is usually with Casper. Things will even out again in a couple years when she's a teenager.

With such a lack of parenting, a lot of the kids are left to figure it out for themselves. Tillie is now entering the transition stage. And Sue will probably not notice at all.
Worst thing is, cant get over the fact she’s probably at about the same age her mother was when Noncey Nowull started dabbling with her.....🤭🤢😳

The came up on reels.
The bottle thing isn’t new, she’s been lazy for a long time.
2 year old Casper and 3 year old Oscar with bottles.
She is clueless...am embarrassed for her...shameful...

Reactions: 11
https://www.uhmb.nhs.uk/our-service...py-team/childrens-speech-and-language-therapy

there's no need for any of them to NOT have speech therapy, parents can self-refer at a drop-in clinic. Our local services are generally crap with long waiting lists and 10 million hoops to jump through to get referred, SaLT is amazing. They do a lot at the drop-in sessions but they're happy to refer on to more intensive support as needed
My daughter had SALT and they did free toddler groups that where just drop in, contribution expected for tea and biscuits but nobody said anything if you didn't. We loved them.

Reactions: 6
Bet shes already been clapping her flaps at potentially Baby Daddy number 3......😏🙄😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have two and the eldest was drinking from a cup as she turned one. My youngest has development delay and took a while to get there when she started with a cup. It was still very hit and miss but cups of water were provided at mealtimes so she could be like her sister but as she was slow to wean she was still very dependent on milk feeds which were in the main given by bottle. There really isn’t a good reason for S’s two littlies to be having bottles. If it is down to convenience then that is really poor.

Reactions: 9
Hello from a fellow one and done parent 👋
Can I join? Single parent to 1 child here and don't think i want anymore even if I had a man to have one with

I'm so sorry to read about your medical issues 💐

I have one because my Ex was violent, so I left him and I've never had the confidence to date again. Add in developmental delays with no known cause for my daughter, and other SN I just think she needs to be an only.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well Nowall did say having grandchildren isn’t the same as having your own. I beg to differ. My grandkids are my pride and joy and I love seeing them. They haven’t got time for their own never mind grandkids.
Speaking as a grandparent I totally agree, you love them every bit as much as your children.
That’s when your name isn’t Radford and you manage to leave a reasonable gap between kids and grandkids.
Sue and Noel just interested in the publicity of adding to their own brood.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.