The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of their grandkids are older then their kids? The idea that you might have Aunts and Uncles who are younger is such a strange concept to me.

Reactions: 12
How many of their grandkids are older then their kids? The idea that you might have Aunts and Uncles who are younger is such a strange concept to me.
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m sure Daisy, Ayprill, Leo, Maisie and Jacob are all older than their auntie Heidie, most older than Bonnie, a few older than Archie, Phoebe and Hallie. I know a few people who have aunties and uncles younger than them, but those situations were that the parents had a ā€œsurpriseā€ after the child had a baby, unlike the Radfords who just kept going and going even after their own children started having babies.

Reactions: 11
Everytime I see how they spelt ayprill it makes me cringe šŸ˜¬ won't find that on a headband/rock at Blackpool. My surname is spelt different from the norm Nd oh my days am I fed up of spelling it for it just to spelt the standard way anyways. Poor child will be spelling it out without even being asked.

Reactions: 20
Everytime I see how they spelt ayprill it makes me cringe šŸ˜¬ won't find that on a headband/rock at Blackpool. My surname is spelt different from the norm Nd oh my days am I fed up of spelling it for it just to spelt the standard way anyways. Poor child will be spelling it out without even being asked.
Its such an awful spelling and the other kids of sophies are spelt normally.

I feel your pain, my first name is german version, no rock for me. And I constantly have to spell or correct when people say it

Reactions: 10
They don't do anything with those kids unless it's for content. Lancaster Pride today, but nope, lets shove the kids in the pool in the wind and rain
Yet when they were being filmed last year, the whole clan went to " support Luke". When tits out and arse in another room Sophie wrote a long gushing message of how proud she was to be attending pride. This year, because they aren't filming they cannot be arsed to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well Nowall did say having grandchildren isnā€™t the same as having your own. I beg to differ. My grandkids are my pride and joy and I love seeing them. They havenā€™t got time for their own never mind grandkids.
My mums got 3 grandkids and since sheā€™s had them her new statement is ā€˜I like my kids but I love my grandkidsā€™ šŸ¤£ theyā€™ve completely taken over, sad that their grandkids will never experience anything like that because Sues jealous she didnā€™t spawn them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet when they were being filmed last year, the whole clan went to " support Luke". When tits out and arse in another room Sophie wrote a long gushing message of how proud she was to be attending pride. This year, because they aren't filming they cannot be arsed to go.
This had me rolling with laughing. Sophieā€™s a poison dwarf just like her Scratty mother.

• Haha
it is a strange concept, but it's becoming more common - especially with larger families and/or blended families. i have half siblings who are twenty years older than me, and as a result i have a nephew who is only one year younger than me - he was born before my younger brother, thus my brother has a nephew who is older than him. it is bizarre!

Reactions: 6
i hated as a kid because my name was never available on souvenir keyrings/headbands/pens etc - but that's because it's a fairly unusual name, not because my parents chose to purposefully butcher the spelling of a totally normal name! definitely no named sticks of rock for Ayprill or Hei-die! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m sure Daisy, Ayprill, Leo, Maisie and Jacob are all older than their auntie Heidie, most older than Bonnie, a few older than Archie, Phoebe and Hallie. I know a few people who have aunties and uncles younger than them, but those situations were that the parents had a ā€œsurpriseā€ after the child had a baby, unlike the Radfords who just kept going and going even after their own children started having babies.
I believe Daisy is older than Casper too. I'm from a big blended family and we have two instances of an aunt/uncle being younger than their niece/nephew, but blended families are a bit more complicated. Unlike the Radfords where all 22 children have the same 2 parents, but those parents were having babies for 30 years straight so that their babymaking years overlapped with their childrens

Reactions: 13
My saying over my family is <There is enough room in my heart to love everybody and a little bit extra for my grand children

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Crazy different spellings of names, a teachers nightmare that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy different spellings of names, a teachers nightmare that one.
I have to spell my sons name at the docs etc ........Arran { as in the Isle of Arran .....west of Scotland } ....liked the name but not the other spelling .

Reactions: 8
My first name has various common spellings, my surname needs spelling ... so my kids have incredibly boring names with boring spellings, and they've all simplified the surname. I get sick of spelling my full name, or people asking how to pronounce it.

My favourite that I've come across at work is Aaliviyah, pronounced Olivia - why????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My first name has various common spellings, my surname needs spelling ... so my kids have incredibly boring names with boring spellings, and they've all simplified the surname. I get sick of spelling my full name, or people asking how to pronounce it.

My favourite that I've come across at work is Aaliviyah, pronounced Olivia - why????????
My fav is Daysee. Just why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.