The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find with you tube families, their children don’t have friends?
They said on camera once that that they don't need friends because they have each other. Of course they need friends, otherwise all they have is an echo chamber.

Millie was the only one to 'play out' when they were younger, she was that kid everyone fell out with all the time. Never see any of the younger ones out with their friends now. It's a pretty safe area where most kids are allowed to play out. I've only ever seen a couple of kids knocking on for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else find with you tube families, their children don’t have friends?
to be fair to them showing other peoples children on their channel /social media should not happen and tbat part of childrens ljves should remain off limits to the works as they are not parents to those children and have no rights showing them

Reactions: 18
That carpet they’ve put down in the bathroom of the motorhome is going to be stinking of pee in no time. 🤢

• Sick
Think prob they think they are too good tbh to also mix with other people .that's the impression I got. Also older ones was too busy raising her younger ones to make friends

Reactions: 8
That baby shower was so odd just siblings and 1 single friend
Could’ve just done it in their kitchen!
i think it was set up for the tv show otherwise that was a very expensive lunch with your sisters with all the decorations too

Reactions: 17
That baby shower was so odd just siblings and 1 single friend
Could’ve just done it in their kitchen!
i think it was set up for the tv show otherwise that was a very expensive lunch with your sisters with all the decorations too
Pointless and makes it even worse because Josh's birthday. Could of gone for family meal or something

• Sad
Reactions: 26
to be fair to them showing other peoples children on their channel /social media should not happen and tbat part of childrens ljves should remain off limits to the works as they are not parents to those children and have no rights showing them
I agree but they don’t even mention any.

Reactions: 7
I remember seeing something before that they have each other so don't need anyone

• Sad
Didn’t Max (?) go with a friend on that fishing trip with Noel? I remember thinking it was the first time I had ever seen one of them with a friend.

Didn’t Max (?) go with a friend on that fishing trip with Noel? I remember thinking it was the first time I had ever seen one of them with a friend.
That "friend" might have had to get clearance (parents, production company) to be allowed to be filmed. Considering how fake the Radford's tv show is, I wouldn't put it past them if they hired a local actor to "play" Max's friend, lol.

It wouldn't hurt to mention their kids' friends without naming names unless S&N want as much control as possible until the kids get old enough to insist on making their own friends. But it is weird that you never hear of the younger ones going to a birthday party for someone not in their own family. They gotta let their kids develop social skills.

You don't want Hallie & Phoebe to remind everybody of those two little girls from "The Shining" (1980). The kids should be raised to become independent adults.

Reactions: 13
Surely that can’t be her actual baby shower, was it a fake one for filming? Sat round one table with her family she talks to every day. Where were her friends? And a bit of music in the background maybe, absolutely no atmosphere at all!?
I agree, no atmosphere, no music and borrrrring conversations being had left, right and centre. No fun games or the fun was sacked right out of them. When I compare this to the one I did for my daughter 3 years ago, there is no comparison, I made the cake and my friend made the decoration fir the top herself. We didn't spend loads of money on twatty, tatty cakes and those hideous boards with Oh baby written all over them. I found loads of games from Google and we had fun, there was no one dressed as a hooker smuggling a beach ball in her crotch. No one there with inches of make up. All my friends and my daughters friends rallied round with different tea sets, and all baked cakes, made sandwiches etc for the cream tea we had. I think that people with money just buy as much tat and show off, when you have true friends and family that actually cares for each other it will always be fun, that awful atmosphere there and the awkward behaviour of Chloe opening 1000000000 baby grows was very telling if you ask me, dead borrrrring!

She- please address people by their personal pronouns.
Sorry I don't mean to be rude to you, I just want to make you aware of something. None of us know which pronoun they want to use, as it has not been specified by the person. I have seen them dress more masculine, but with makeup on. I think the post was respectful of the fact we don't know how this person identifys. It gets a bit much for me when people act like they should police other people about this topic, its a tad hypocritical to address them in this way, to make them feel bad about an innocent comment, which was actually very complimentary, especially when none of us know this person or how they like to be addressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Ffs! They’ve now had a bloody train to themselves. Private screening of the film the Railway Children and then invited to ride on the train! Of course the rest of us with only a couple of kids would have to pay full whack. Not the freebie loving, taking the piss Chavfords though. Saw manky Millie had to be there of course.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ffs! They’ve now had a bloody train to themselves. Private screening of the film the Railway Children and then invited to ride on the train! Of course the rest of us with only a couple of kids would have to pay full whack. Not the freebie loving, taking the piss Chavfords though. Saw manky Millie had to be there of course.
I ain’t going to watch that film with the grandkids then.
The Radfrauds are on a constant gravy train, and now they get this 😠
There are far more worthy families.

Alright for some, but we should be grateful that no paying member of the public has to share a train or a screen with them 👍👍

Reactions: 15
That bleeping twit Crusty the perv needs his b…s chopping off.
Being bleeping rewarded when he abused a child. Makes me really angry😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
When will sue sort that hair out?! it doesn't look good in that ad and I wish someone would tell her that.

They have almost spoilt it for me now! I'm only in the twenties but I remember having the original film on video, and having seen it being advertised in the cinema made me excited to see it.
Whilst I will most likely go and watch it with it being released the day before my birthday something about it won't be as good Knowing that they got special treatment for no reason.
On another note having one of the original actresses is definitely a lovely touch for anyone who remembers the original 🙂

Reactions: 12
I agree, no atmosphere, no music and borrrrring conversations being had left, right and centre. No fun games or the fun was sacked right out of them. When I compare this to the one I did for my daughter 3 years ago, there is no comparison, I made the cake and my friend made the decoration fir the top herself. We didn't spend loads of money on twatty, tatty cakes and those hideous boards with Oh baby written all over them. I found loads of games from Google and we had fun, there was no one dressed as a hooker smuggling a beach ball in her crotch. No one there with inches of make up. All my friends and my daughters friends rallied round with different tea sets, and all baked cakes, made sandwiches etc for the cream tea we had. I think that people with money just buy as much tat and show off, when you have true friends and family that actually cares for each other it will always be fun, that awful atmosphere there and the awkward behaviour of Chloe opening 1000000000 baby grows was very telling if you ask me, dead borrrrring!

Sorry I don't mean to be rude to you, I just want to make you aware of something. None of us know which pronoun they want to use, as it has not been specified by the person. I have seen them dress more masculine, but with makeup on. I think the post was respectful of the fact we don't know how this person identifys. It gets a bit much for me when people act like they should police other people about this topic, its a tad hypocritical to address them in this way, to make them feel bad about an innocent comment, which was actually very complimentary, especially when none of us know this person or how they like to be addressed.
It’s already been highlighted that the correct pronoun should’ve actually been “they” …which they poster accepted.

Reactions: 6
The post about Harley allegedly hitting Millie was fake.

Millie is home because she cant cope in the house alone, it would mean she would need to get up in the morning with the kids, cook for herself and basically take care of them on her own. Sue used to get up with O while she stayed in bed, then Harley got up with the 2 kids until he went to work. Sometimes he was late, would be a good reason to loose your job, then when telling Millie she needs to be up so he can get to work on time, could be an instigator to an argument that caused a split?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.