The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be waiting for a house from the counsel for sure.
Yeah . There is not enough council properties about. I’m sure Sophie is in social housing also. It’s going to be A social house for every radford child. Why don’t sue and Noel help them get a house and save for all their kids future instead of the constant wasting money

Reactions: 23
Yeah . There is not enough council properties about. I’m sure Sophie is in social housing also. A house for every radford child. Why don’t sue and Noel help them get a house and save for all their kids future instead of the constant wasting money
Sue is too busy getting shite acrylic nails

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah . There is not enough council properties about. I’m sure Sophie is in social housing also. It’s going to be A social house for every radford child. Why don’t sue and Noel help them get a house and save for all their kids future instead of the constant wasting money
I don't think it ever occurred to Sue & Noel to plan for the future in that way. They're too preoccupied with "making memories" through expensive, wasteful purchases and endeavors.

Reactions: 20
I don't think it ever occurred to Sue & Noel to plan for the future in that way. They're too preoccupied with "making memories" through expensive, wasteful purchases and endeavors.
Kids are growing up it’s not going last forever. One day sue will surely need to get a job or help out in pie business

Reactions: 10
Haven't noticed them spending as much recently. Wonder if the pot's running a bit dry?

Reactions: 11
I don’t know the area at all but just a quick look at rightmove shows dozens of properties suitable for first time buyers and a hell of a lot cheaper than what you’d find anywhere south of the midlands. If they are waiting to be housed by the council it’s pure greed because we know they could afford to buy (screen shot of one property among hundreds within 20 miles of Morecambe).

7EC1E443-06B2-4107-97D3-CE28E18EFC5C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t know the area at all but just a quick look at rightmove shows dozens of properties suitable for first time buyers and a hell of a lot cheaper than what you’d find anywhere south of the midlands. If they are waiting to be housed by the council it’s pure greed because we know they could afford to buy (screen shot of one property among hundreds within 20 miles of Morecambe).

View attachment 1399311
This would of been money better spent then that motorhome or another florida holiday

W
View attachment 1399386

Relatable!!!! Don't make me laugh.
Who has time to go and watch a show in the motorhome and who is watching the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1399311
It’s basically Blackpool - plenty of cheap housing in ok areas. That’s not a bad area tbh

Reactions: 9
She only shows chester to hurt harley and taunt him it seems
Why couldnt the poor child have been left at home? They said he’d been unwell and had just come out of hospital - didnt look 100%, so why subject him to them all screeching and playing “ Beer or bump” game? Could have left him with Nowull 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the babyshower video. I must admit I did like Sue’s dress, and her hair looks better shorter and with the streaks at the front now much less obvious!, but it still looks so dry!!, she needs to put serum on it for a start, and also invest in a good shampoo and conditioner (I’m certain she can afford it).
Regarding the big knicker ‘gift’, I remember her doing the same with Millie when she was helping her pack her hospital bag (when she was pregnant with O), she gave her a big spiel on how she would NEED big knickers after giving birth to ‘hold her belly in’. Obviously she thinks she’s the expert.
She just loved the sound of her own voice when Chloe was looking at her gifts.
She could have just let her have her moment, and given her knicker ‘advice’ when it was just the 2 of them 🤷‍♀️.
Chester still looked unwell bless him, and where was Ophelia?.
Millie and Sophie come across as both so gobby and crass, Ellie, Aimee and Tillie are sweet though.
Chloe always seems really lovely, she suits being pregnant!

Reactions: 12
Millie must have read tattle and seen everyone saying Ophelia hasn’t been shown for a bit as like magic she appears on her stories. 😜 I do think they have moved back home as they seem to always be there now.

Reactions: 11
Millie must have read tattle and seen everyone saying Ophelia hasn’t been shown for a bit as like magic she appears on her stories. 😜 I do think they have moved back home as they seem to always be there now.
She can't look after them on her own or cook so I wouldn't be surprised if the house is empty and just goes back for bunkups now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think shes at their house maybe not wanting to be at her own house alone when harley could show up at her door

Reactions: 6
Scratty had the most wonderfulest time at Chloe Dolly’s baby shower. How can you tell she was too busy at it with Crusty when she should have been at school.
Illiterate witch.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.