The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats the end goal for the family, I cant really gauge it. They seem to have lucked out a gotten decent revenue from the TV show and youtube channel, surely it cant last forever?
😂🤣😅 love your name.....wonder who inspired you to call yourself that...☺🤔😏😁

View attachment 1399386

Relatable!!!! Don't make me laugh.
Does someone need to tell the writer of this drivel...Sarah Bull ( oh the irony 🙄) that Relatable Skidmark Sue does NOT have to escape 22 kids ffs...God it really pisses me off, just concocted 💩.....🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“We bought a motor home we don’t know how to use” HOW FUNNY ARE WE NOWULLLLLLLLL 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know the area at all but just a quick look at rightmove shows dozens of properties suitable for first time buyers and a hell of a lot cheaper than what you’d find anywhere south of the midlands. If they are waiting to be housed by the council it’s pure greed because we know they could afford to buy (screen shot of one property among hundreds within 20 miles of Morecambe).

View attachment 1399311
It's cheap in that part of the country but not that cheap. That's gotta be shared ownership

Reactions: 7
It's cheap in that part of the country but not that cheap. That's gotta be shared ownership
Poulton-le-fylde is like 40 minutes drive from their house. This one isn’t too far from theirs and across from Susan’s pies…sue could continue the laundry business as she has lots of experience of loading a washing machine…https://www.rightmove.co.uk/propert...&utm_source=copytoclipboard#/&channel=RES_BUY

i think Josh’s mums hair looked amazing!
So glossy and full of body.

Reactions: 4
How come these girls have no friends at baby shower, are they all so insular they don’t make friends. Very odd.
the girl in the green dressed for a nightclub not a baby shower.

Reactions: 12
Poulton-le-fylde is like 40 minutes drive from their house. This one isn’t too far from theirs and across from Susan’s pies…sue could continue the laundry business as she has lots of experience of loading a washing machine…https://www.rightmove.co.uk/propert...&utm_source=copytoclipboard#/&channel=RES_BUY

i think Josh’s mums hair looked amazing!
So glossy and full of body.
Hmmm...if you mean Jake's mum, then yes, her hair did look nice.
If you actually meant Josh's mum (Sue), then the comment is hysterical. Glossy and full of body are two things Sue's hair definitely is NOT! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1399386

Relatable!!!! Don't make me laugh.
How relatable, why didn't I think to purchase an 80k motorhome and leave my children unattended in the house to relax in it. Who is writing these articles, and more importantly, who is reading and enjoying articles about such boring subjects? Are journalists really scouring Sue's instagram stories for something they can turn into content? Next they're going to write articles every time she uses the toilet or blows her nose. There are far more important things going on in the world.

In case any journalists are interested, I'm willing to sell them my exciting story. I did the washing and found 50p in the bottom of the machine. I donated it to my sons piggy bank. Then I took a big poo. Might clean out the shed tomorrow. Riveting stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So a few weeks ago, they couldn't go on a trip away because the battery on the motor home had run down. Does Lazy Susan not think that sitting outside in your camper van watching TV would not do the same thing? If that woman had a brain cell, she would be gifted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking inside all the other motorhomes Sue says to Noel that they should get a second one haha. Finding all the features that theirs doesn't have like a dressing table or a bigger cupboard - they're never going to be satisfied with anything they have.

Reactions: 23
If you actually meant Josh's mum (Sue), then the comment is hysterical. Glossy and full of body are two things Sue's hair definitely is NOT! 🤣
Yep Jake’s. It’s hard to find a name sue hasn’t bagsied.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And on the motorhome again, wouldn't you think they'd have been shown how to use all the equipment before they went on their first trip? The way they're talking makes you think they didn't really know how most things worked before. And watching the TV they say that they were told not to have it on while driving because it could topple off the shelf, but Sue says you can push it further back so it should be ok. So even when they're told stuff, they don't listen.

Reactions: 11
I’m from that area and there are some absolute gems for under 120k so it is affordable if you want it to be. Obviously if you want a better area you pay more but compared to where I now live in the NW, it’s so cheap!

Reactions: 10
The baby shower just looked awkward and a bit naff. Where were her friends? Why bother hiring a room out somewhere when the people attending are mostly just siblings, they could have done that in the garden.

Reactions: 14
I was wondering the same thing . Was you meaning sue as definitely not

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find with you tube families, their children don’t have friends?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.