The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about Harley allegedly hitting Millie was fake.

Millie is home because she cant cope in the house alone, it would mean she would need to get up in the morning with the kids, cook for herself and basically take care of them on her own. Sue used to get up with O while she stayed in bed, then Harley got up with the 2 kids until he went to work. Sometimes he was late, would be a good reason to loose your job, then when telling Millie she needs to be up so he can get to work on time, could be an instigator to an argument that caused a split?
Millie should have thought about how she would look after the kids before she dropped her knickers. She’s a skank.

Reactions: 20
Ffs! They’ve now had a bloody train to themselves. Private screening of the film the Railway Children and then invited to ride on the train! Of course the rest of us with only a couple of kids would have to pay full whack. Not the freebie loving, taking the piss Chavfords though. Saw manky Millie had to be there of course.
How many times did she say this is the actual train... She is so childish!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know Millie had gone home but let’s face it, it was inevitable! She is absolutely useless at coping with anything. Can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t get up in the morning. Has to rely on Dumb and Dumber to do everything for her. What a thick chav she is.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t know Millie had gone home but let’s face it, it was inevitable! She is absolutely useless at coping with anything. Can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t get up in the morning. Has to rely on Dumb and Dumber to do everything for her. What a thick chav she is.
She should never have had kids, she can’t even take care of herself.

The moher home vlog
Scratty…This is nice Nowall
Crusty…..Very nice.
How many bleeping times did they keep repeating themselves…..they are like two overgrown kids in a sweet shop.
She’s put the carpets back down because they looked “nice” in the other moher homes.
They will be filthy in no time and the one in the bathroom will soon be stinking of piss.
Very practical…..All the bleeping gear and no idea. Absolute morons.

Will somebody please tell Skanky Sue we have FILMS in this country not bloody MOVIES.
We are not living in America!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The moher home vlog
Scratty…This is nice Nowall
Crusty…..Very nice.
How many bleeping times did they keep repeating themselves…..they are like two overgrown kids in a sweet shop.
She’s put the carpets back down because they looked “nice” in the other moher homes.
They will be filthy in no time and the one in the bathroom will soon be stinking of piss.
Very practical…..All the bleeping gear and no idea. Absolute morons.

Will somebody please tell Skanky Sue we have FILMS in this country not bloody MOVIES.
We are not living in America!!!!!
She also says ‘pants’ instead of trousers and ‘where you at?” instead of ‘where are you’.
We’re not in 🇺🇸!!

Reactions: 11
Sue's idea of a nice view is a bit different to mine 🤔 a bunch of branches above your head in an overpacked campervan isn't as nice as say hills, fields and birds but each to their own 🤷‍♀️

Millie doesn’t as much bad mouth Harley, she doesn’t justify what he has done I’m guessing that’s why this measurements have been put in place

millie mentioned she got on well with Wendy and she was a brilliant nana so I’m in 2 minds as to if Wendy still sees Chester ? Becsuse millie said “was” Wendy is private on Facebook as I checked to see if she post Chester and she doesn’t

Reactions: 2
Surely that can’t be her actual baby shower, was it a fake one for filming? Sat round one table with her family she talks to every day. Where were her friends? And a bit of music in the background maybe, absolutely no atmosphere at all!?
Do people usually have both an elaborate gender reveal party and a baby shower? I think this one was definitely set up for an episode. No music because of copyright reasons and they want the mics to pick up conversation, almost nobody there because they've all already been to the gender reveal, just the "characters" they need for the scene.

If Millie is back home I'm guessing she's taken her old room back from whoever got it next, probably Luke? I still can't believe they've got Scary Dan in the biggest room in the house when he's not even home all the time but the others are all sharing in smaller rooms

Reactions: 18
Millie doesn’t as much bad mouth Harley, she doesn’t justify what he has done I’m guessing that’s why this measurements have been put in place

millie mentioned she got on well with Wendy and she was a brilliant nana so I’m in 2 minds as to if Wendy still sees Chester ? Becsuse millie said “was” Wendy is private on Facebook as I checked to see if she post Chester and she doesn’t
Obviously this is someone from radfords. What have he apparently done? As i do not think he has done anything. Where did millie mention she got on well with Wendy and if she did why doesn't she let her see chester. It's disgusting anyway. No excuses to stop comtact if millie gets on with Wendy. Wendy can supervise if millie don't trust harley. Wish she got to know how
I'm before getting pregnant because now the kids will suffer. Totally selfish

Reactions: 4
Obviously this is someone from radfords. What have he apparently done? As i do not think he has done anything. Where did millie mention she got on well with Wendy and if she did why doesn't she let her see chester. It's disgusting anyway. No excuses to stop comtact if millie gets on with Wendy. Wendy can supervise if millie don't trust harley. Wish she got to know how
I'm before getting pregnant because now the kids will suffer. Totally selfish
So much game-playing and sneakiness.
You can boil down Millie's relationships pretty simply...... Horny bastard wants a quick easy duck...Millie is ready and willing.
That's about all we've seen so far. You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Millie and all of her partners are flea-bitten.
Sadly, both O's and Blue Cheese's father's were horny guys looking for quick sex and Millie has low resistance because she probably has low self-esteem. The little ones will suffer the most, unfortunately.
All that said, all parents have the right to see their children if they want to, even if it needs to be supervised. It's better than nothing.
Being a "public figure" isn't all glitz and glamour, Millie. People will see the ugly side of you, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Actually I think if you guys had seen the video of what Harley did to millie and Chester that’s floating about the whole of morecambe and Lancaster you’d soon change your tone, from what Iv seen from Millie’s end she has tried with Wendy and Millie’s and Harley’s relationship had always been great until very last minute, Millie doesn’t say 2 bad words about Wendy she mentioned she was a great nana

And as for Ophelia’s dad millie is actually back in touch with him and so is Ophelia

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Actually I think if you guys had seen the video of what Harley did to millie and Chester that’s floating about the whole of morecambe and Lancaster you’d soon change your tone, from what Iv seen from Millie’s end she has tried with Wendy and Millie’s and Harley’s relationship had always been great until very last minute, Millie doesn’t say 2 bad words about Wendy she mentioned she was a great nana

And as for Ophelia’s dad millie is actually back in touch with him and so is Ophelia

How do you know all of this?

I really hope people here aren't stupid enough to believe this brand new account would know any of this and not post proof. It sounds like Millie or one of her trashy family members are spreading a bunch of horrible lies about Harley because Millie is using her son as a pawn and people are starting to catch on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.