The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I believe she took him because he was still sick & had got home from hospital only the day before? I think, whoever said it was hard to hear.

Reactions: 9
Actually I believe she took him because he was still sick & had got home from hospital only the day before? I think, whoever said it was hard to hear.
So she takes a sick baby just out of the hospital to a party instead of staying at home with him like she is supposed to do if she was a decent mother. Millie put a party ahead of her own child's wellbeing. Stupid, selfish, slutty skank. No excuse at all. So disgusting!

Reactions: 25
So she takes a sick baby just out of the hospital to a party instead of staying at home with him like she is supposed to do if she was a decent mother. Millie put a party ahead of her own child's wellbeing. Stupid, selfish, slutty skank. No excuse at all. So disgusting!
She had to be there for the TV crew and show her face 😂 kids always last on her list . No clue and no hope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The baby's dad's mum was there. She was usually hidden behind the trays of cakes, sandwiches and centerpieces. Funny how every other person there got a clear view on camera except the other granny-to-be.
With Jake's mum and one of Chloe's friends being the ONLY non-Radfords there, the whole event had a creepy inbred feeling to it.
I agree. Don’t think Jakes mum was allowed to speak. It’s all about Sue and the rest of the chavfords. My friend’s daughter recently had a baby shower and there was lots of her friends there and relatives. This weirdo family don’t seem to have either.

Reactions: 15
Surely that can’t be her actual baby shower, was it a fake one for filming? Sat round one table with her family she talks to every day. Where were her friends? And a bit of music in the background maybe, absolutely no atmosphere at all!?
I was thinking this. It has to be a fake one for the cameras it seemed so plain. I would have thought Chloe would have been more over the top with it all to make it ‘perfect’.

Reactions: 8
I imagine there is jealousy from Sue towards the paternal grandmother as she is going to be alot more involved in babies care than her as they all live under the same roof.

Reactions: 18
Out of all of them, Chloe seems a bit more normal. Hopefully she stays with the dad and has a healthy family relationship!

Reactions: 19
whats the end goal for the family, I cant really gauge it. They seem to have lucked out a gotten decent revenue from the TV show and youtube channel, surely it cant last forever?

Reactions: 13
She- please address people by their personal pronouns.
They. You’re assuming “she” for the pronoun.

whats the end goal for the family, I cant really gauge it. They seem to have lucked out a gotten decent revenue from the TV show and youtube channel, surely it cant last forever?
It doesn’t have longevity. They’ll all become teenagers one day and won’t care what luxuries they have and will shy away from the camera. How many of those once they go high school are on camera…Ellie hardly is. Unless they start to be more involved with the grandchildren, it’s going to fizzle out. It’s not really a story when you go on holiday with 5 or 6 kids…kinda normal for some families. They may as well make the most of it as they’re going to be the Pie Family once the littlies are no longer little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

It doesn’t have longevity. They’ll all become teenagers one day and won’t care what luxuries they have and will shy away from the camera. How many of those once they go high school are on camera…Ellie hardly is. Unless they start to be more involved with the grandchildren, it’s going to fizzle out. It’s not really a story when you go on holiday with 5 or 6 kids…kinda normal for some families. They may as well make the most of it as they’re going to be the Pie Family once the littlies are no longer little.
I’m
Not sure when it became a bad thing to save money for a rainy day!

Reactions: 4

True, better than she/he.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Jakes mum doesn't want to be shown much on camera,I know I wouldn't want to be.nothing to do with radforda themselves I just wouldn't feel comfortable so maybe others were there but didn't want to filmed,I don't think jake himself ever looks too comfortable when he's been shown on chloes instagram

Reactions: 17
My thoughts exactly

Just seen the video of Sue handing Chloe knickers on camera, I'm sorry if my mum did that and posted it on SM she'd be cut out of my life completely, how utterly embarrassing, yes she will need them but that could of been a lovely private mum and daughter moment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Jakes mum doesn't want to be shown much on camera,I know I wouldn't want to be.nothing to do with radforda themselves I just wouldn't feel comfortable so maybe others were there but didn't want to filmed,I don't think jake himself ever looks too comfortable when he's been shown on chloes instagram
The Channel5 camera crew were not far from Jake's mum, so I think she'll be featured on the upcoming episode which will probably be titled, "Step Aside, Josh, It's Chloe's Day."

It seems that Sue was just being passive-aggressive with her choices of who gets filmed with her phone.

I agree that, no doubt, Jake's family is a lot more private than the Radfords. I also agree with the poster who said that the party looked like it was done for the TV cameras only. Maybe the TV schedule demanded that the baby shower be filmed on that Sunday and the Radfords had less control over it than we realize.

I don't blame anybody who is involved with that family to want to hide from the cameras. I certainly would!

Why is chloe living with jakes parents. They want a baby . Why not get a place and fully support themselves. They are not teens. Or are they also on the council list

Why is chloe living with jakes parents. They want a baby . Why not get a place and fully support themselves. They are not teens. Or are they also on the council list
They will be waiting for a house from the council for sure.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.