The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll get shouted at now. As you're only supposed to praise her on here. Especially people are passing out harley hit her which there is no proof and can damage his name which is ok aslong as millie is protected. So giving her more sympathy then what she deserves. Obviously if it comes to light he has it is disgusting until then I'll take it with a pinch of salt. For two fathers to have nothing to do with their kids . It looks like the problem is Millie blocking it. She has seen Sue's life relaxing with a coffee. Popping kids out for contact and money . She really thought yep this is the life I want. Hopefully 2 children cap will put her off a third as she won't get paid dor it and it's not fair at all on the kids at all Especially when she can't even look after them . She's still glued to her mums arse and around radfords every clip I see
Even if he has hit her (I'm not saying he has) he's still allowed contact. My ex was extremely violent towards us both and was still awarded fortnightly contact, he had to build up to it but he did get it. She has no right to block his contact. Women like that annoy me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You can take it how you want, I know what I saw him write I didn’t screenshot as when I went bakc in it had gone, supposedly there is a video of it so someone has filmed this. It’s entirely upt you what you believe to don’t l, you never know on here what is true or not.

Reactions: 3
Even if he has hit her (I'm not saying he has) he's still allowed contact. My ex was extremely violent towards us both and was still awarded fortnightly contact, he had to build up to it but he did get it. She has no right to block his contact. Women like that annoy me.
Exactly this . Sorry about your ex. No excuses to stop contact at all

Reactions: 8
Another load of bleeping bragging and shouting over each other. Who the hell do these chavvy idiots think they are. Chloe looked like she’d been poured into that outfit and Scratty with her push up bra, well she probably needed it. Her boobs probably hang round her knees now .Don’t get me started on the hair, it’s like straw. Her gormless mother telling her how nice it is. Tell her the truth, it’s a bleeping mess.
All this bloody hype and bragging stems from the fact that Crusty couldn’t keep it in his trousers and impregnated a child. Evil bastard that he is.

Reactions: 11
Just seen the boring baby shower vlog. Who the heck was the woman with the long blonde hair? Face like a bloated wax doll with all the Botox and pumped up lips. She kept flicking her hair and posing for the camera. Was surprised anyone other than the chavvy Radfords was allowed to be there.

Reactions: 10
Just seen the boring baby shower vlog. Who the heck was the woman with the long blonde hair? Face like a bloated wax doll with all the Botox and pumped up lips. She kept flicking her hair and posing for the camera. Was surprised anyone other than the chavvy Radfords was allowed to be there.
I think it was Chloe's transgender friend. There was a deep voice commenting while Chloe was opening up presents.
Sue did a nice job of blocking out Jake's mum's face while they were at the table having lunch.
Chester was on Ellie's lap. Millie learned from Sue pretty quickly.
Where was Ophelia? She wasn't there and no explanation why.
Even though it was also Josh's birthday, he was probably ok with not having all those chattering sisters in the house.

Reactions: 20
It’s one of Chloe’s friends, she’s trans I believe!

Reactions: 11
I think baby showers are meant to be a girls thing. its quite normal to not have males there
The baby's dad's mum was there. She was usually hidden behind the trays of cakes, sandwiches and centerpieces. Funny how every other person there got a clear view on camera except the other granny-to-be.
With Jake's mum and one of Chloe's friends being the ONLY non-Radfords there, the whole event had a creepy inbred feeling to it.

Reactions: 24
Surely that can’t be her actual baby shower, was it a fake one for filming? Sat round one table with her family she talks to every day. Where were her friends? And a bit of music in the background maybe, absolutely no atmosphere at all!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The baby's dad's mum was there. She was usually hidden behind the trays of cakes, sandwiches and centerpieces. Funny how every other person there got a clear view on camera except the other granny-to-be.
With Jake's mum and one of Chloe's friends being the ONLY non-Radfords there, the whole event had a creepy inbred feeling to it.
Chloe uploaded a photo with Sue & the MIL so I knew she was there. I think the poster meant more of Jakes family when its just a girls thing (with blue cheese)!

Surely that can’t be her actual baby shower, was it a fake one for filming? Sat round one table with her family she talks to every day. Where were her friends? And a bit of music in the background maybe, absolutely no atmosphere at all!?
millies baby shower with Ophelia was more interesting 😂 and that was during covid!

• Haha
Something I've noticed is there is never any mention of the kids out with friends, or the younger ones having play dates etc.
Ellie and chloe are the only ones i can recall having a party to celebrate their birthdays and that was for filming.
Whenever there is any stories or posts its generally them lounging about the house or in the pool, rarely spending time with the littles anywhere else.

Reactions: 16
Something I've noticed is there is never any mention of the kids out with friends, or the younger ones having play dates etc.
Ellie and chloe are the only ones i can recall having a party to celebrate their birthdays and that was for filming.
Whenever there is any stories or posts its generally them lounging about the house or in the pool, rarely spending time with the littles anywhere else.

Would you really want to be associated with them? Or have your children associated with them? I wouldn't want my kids in contact anywhere near the parents so their kiddies wouldn't be having mine in their house. Couldn't trust Noel anywhere near them. No way!

Reactions: 13
For the people saying we shouldn't be attacking Millie on her multiple baby father, since it clearly stuck a nerve in some people. Millie has had a bunk up from a man with a girlfriend and conceived Ophelia. That can be classed as a mistake. But, she then goes and opens her legs to another local boy and gets pregnant by him literally 4 weeks into the 'relationship'. She is 20 years old, with 2 children from 2 different men. She has no job, she lives in a counsel house paid for by benefits, her son has no contact with his father, her daughter has no contact with her father. That IS NOT something to gloss over or give her any credit for. I never want my daughter growing up to be like that, I'd be appalled. Its not misogyny, I have even stuck up for Millie on the Harley situation, its simply being shocked at the level of stupidity and lack of direction. I don't blame her, she is a Radford and its all she knows - but I will not be scared to 'shame' her for her actions. Having 2 children by 2 fathers and being on benefits at 20 isn't cute. It isn't the fact she has 2 baby daddies, it is the circumstances AROUND those 2 baby daddies. Shes scummy, thats all. Rant over
Miss Millie has zero brains and I’m sorry but for those of you who get pregnant by accident.
1. Condoms
2. The pill
3. The shots
4.iud
5 other stuff that I don’t know name at least two
6. Morning after if your dumb enough to miss 1/5

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Miss Millie has zero brains and I’m sorry but for those of you who get pregnant by accident.
1. Condoms
2. The pill
3. The shots
4.iud
5 other stuff that I don’t know name at least two
6. Morning after if your dumb enough to miss 1/5
Dumb enough...not once, but twice!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.