The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 10000% thought Millie would not have kids till she was 30. 10 years ago there was the clip of (her and Katie I think) where she said her mom was addicted to having babies and seemed very scornful. Honestly the girls from Millie on down, I thought seemed more interested in normal teen stuff vs having babies. Clearly we have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes. I only wish Sue would have taken the girls to get contraception. Sue was having sex at 13 so she has to be aware teens have sex. Hopefully someone thought the boys about condoms. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Would have thought first thing S/N would do today would be share a post/story about alfie as its his 8th heavenly birthday today. Nope, chloes baby video is more important i guess.
Happy heavenly birthday Alfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I 10000% thought Millie would not have kids till she was 30. 10 years ago there was the clip of (her and Katie I think) where she said her mom was addicted to having babies and seemed very scornful. Honestly the girls from Millie on down, I thought seemed more interested in normal teen stuff vs having babies. Clearly we have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes. I only wish Sue would have taken the girls to get contraception. Sue was having sex at 13 so she has to be aware teens have sex. Hopefully someone thought the boys about condoms. Sigh.
Maybe that's before the family had electric porshces, expensive holidays and the like given to them

Reactions: 11
Millie claims she didn’t think she would get pregnant if she had unprotected sex and that’s how she got pregnant with Ophelia. Although she also claimed it was with a boyfriend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Millie claims she didn’t think she would get pregnant if she had unprotected sex and that’s how she got pregnant with Ophelia. Although she also claimed it was with a boyfriend.
Millie has lied about virtually everything for the past couple of years. Even if she told me personally that her name was Millie, I would want it verified by a second source.

• Haha
Would have thought first thing S/N would do today would be share a post/story about alfie as its his 8th heavenly birthday today. Nope, chloes baby video is more important i guess.
They’ve put a post on Instagram now

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s done it now, guess she’s here reading 🤣 hi Sue 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think a day goes by when this lot aren't bragging about something. I'm sure Sue has taken the TV crew up to Alfies grave today for his birthday. Sue, I really would have thought you would have preferred privacy today, go visit Alfie, sit with him, gather your thoughts, but no. Let's splash more over the Internet about Chloes baby shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s done it now, guess she’s here reading 🤣 hi Sue 🙋🏻‍♀️
They really shouldn't need people on the Internet to remind them of their own children's birthdays! Obviously they didnt forget to post about chloe and her baby again though.They have had all day to post something but only choose to at 7pm once its mentioned here not a good look sue 🙁

You'd think chloe was the first one to have a baby. We know millie never had this treatment on chester. But I don't remember sue being as happy on Ophelia's as she is over Chloe’s baby girl

Reactions: 18
Other than the 1 person it looked like Chloe only had family at the shower! Surely she would have wanted to invite friends!

Reactions: 12
You'd think chloe was the first one to have a baby. We know millie never had this treatment on chester. But I don't remember sue being as happy on Ophelia's as she is over Chloe’s baby girl
She’s got other grandparents to compete with over Chloe.

Reactions: 17
Wtf , do they apple tag the kids so they can find them if they go missing 😂l bleeping hell. I have apple tags on my keys . Sue Noel repeat after me keys not kids.
I have apple tags on my keys and in my handbag, I'm always losing them. I want to get one for my glasses but it'd be a bit obvious 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.