The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this? I don’t understand and why does a 5 year old have an air tag? Do they attach air tags to their kids now in case they go missing 😱
Just in case Katie takes her eye off them when there’s too many of them out at a theme park sue can easily track them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am sure someone Said she should call him chester for this reason and she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, she’s really took time out of her day to set up an Instagram account to track her kids stolen air tag. I knew she was boring but god help her she needs to get a hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ, she’s really took time out of her day to set up an Instagram account to track her kids stolen air tag. I knew she was boring but god help her she needs to get a hobby
She needs a job

Reactions: 16
There’s been stuff on Twitter about people getting apple tags dropped into their bags and tracked from Disney etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
if it was handed in to lost property, why is it now travelling the country?
That's what I thought? What she said didn't seem to make much sense did it. Either way, the insta account is bleeping boring

Reactions: 13
For the people saying we shouldn't be attacking Millie on her multiple baby father, since it clearly stuck a nerve in some people. Millie has had a bunk up from a man with a girlfriend and conceived Ophelia. That can be classed as a mistake. But, she then goes and opens her legs to another local boy and gets pregnant by him literally 4 weeks into the 'relationship'. She is 20 years old, with 2 children from 2 different men. She has no job, she lives in a counsel house paid for by benefits, her son has no contact with his father, her daughter has no contact with her father. That IS NOT something to gloss over or give her any credit for. I never want my daughter growing up to be like that, I'd be appalled. Its not misogyny, I have even stuck up for Millie on the Harley situation, its simply being shocked at the level of stupidity and lack of direction. I don't blame her, she is a Radford and its all she knows - but I will not be scared to 'shame' her for her actions. Having 2 children by 2 fathers and being on benefits at 20 isn't cute. It isn't the fact she has 2 baby daddies, it is the circumstances AROUND those 2 baby daddies. Shes scummy, thats all. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For the people saying we shouldn't be attacking Millie on her multiple baby father, since it clearly stuck a nerve in some people. Millie has had a bunk up from a man with a girlfriend and conceived Ophelia. That can be classed as a mistake. But, she then goes and opens her legs to another local boy and gets pregnant by him literally 4 weeks into the 'relationship'. She is 20 years old, with 2 children from 2 different men. She has no job, she lives in a counsel house paid for by benefits, her son has no contact with his father, her daughter has no contact with her father. That IS NOT something to gloss over or give her any credit for. I never want my daughter growing up to be like that, I'd be appalled. Its not misogyny, I have even stuck up for Millie on the Harley situation, its simply being shocked at the level of stupidity and lack of direction. I don't blame her, she is a Radford and its all she knows - but I will not be scared to 'shame' her for her actions. Having 2 children by 2 fathers and being on benefits at 20 isn't cute. It isn't the fact she has 2 baby daddies, it is the circumstances AROUND those 2 baby daddies. Shes scummy, thats all. Rant over
You'll get shouted at now. As you're only supposed to praise her on here. Especially people are passing out harley hit her which there is no proof and can damage his name which is ok aslong as millie is protected. So giving her more sympathy then what she deserves. Obviously if it comes to light he has it is disgusting until then I'll take it with a pinch of salt. For two fathers to have nothing to do with their kids . It looks like the problem is Millie blocking it. She has seen Sue's life relaxing with a coffee. Popping kids out for contact and money . She really thought yep this is the life I want. Hopefully 2 children cap will put her off a third as she won't get paid dor it and it's not fair at all on the kids at all Especially when she can't even look after them . She's still glued to her mums arse and around radfords every clip I see

• Heart
You'll get shouted at now. As you're only supposed to praise her on here. Especially people are passing out harley hit her which there is no proof and can damage his name which is ok aslong as millie is protected. So giving her more sympathy then what she deserves. Obviously if it comes to light he has it is disgusting until then I'll take it with a pinch of salt. For two fathers to have nothing to do with their kids . It looks like the problem is Millie blocking it. She has seen Sue's life relaxing with a coffee. Popping kids out for contact and money . She really thought yep this is the life I want. Hopefully 2 children cap will put her off a third as she won't get paid dor it and it's not fair at all on the kids at all Especially when she can't even look after them . She's still glued to her mums arse and around radfords every clip I see
Well there is apparently rumours of another on the way! She will be 4x4 by the age of 25 I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think if she IS pregnant again, we wont know till baby is born. I think she’ll be ashamed just like she clearly was with Chester.

Well the baby shower looks 💩. Sue’s hair is so thin. Chloe’s jumpsuit looked awful and you could clearly see the microphone pack on the back so guessing it’s all going to be filmed for C5. Shows how few friends the kids have as spotted one friend in the group. The rest were grandma/mum/sister/nieces.

Reactions: 18
Well the baby shower looks 💩. Sue’s hair is so thin. Chloe’s jumpsuit looked awful and you could clearly see the microphone pack on the back so guessing it’s all going to be filmed for C5. Shows how few friends the kids have as spotted one friend in the group. The rest were grandma/mum/sister/nieces.
So filming chloes baby shower for their show was more important to them than giving josh the attention he deserves on his birthday?!!
All he got was 1 story whilst chloe got how many and a whole grid post.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Thanks guys 🥰😁Quick recap? Millie possibly 7 weeks pregnant. Harley banned for seeing his baby cheese on father's day,Sue still sporting the run over skunk hair do(or should that be a hair don't?) Fanny cannon wagon is kaput.
I need to skim the thread but Millie - isn't that the one who has recently had her second child by a second father - and is about 19?? Or am I getting them all mixed up!

Reactions: 8
I need to skim the thread but Millie - isn't that the one who has recently had her second child by a second father - and is about 19?? Or am I getting them all mixed up!
That's her

So filming chloes baby shower for their show was more important to them than giving josh the attention he deserves on his birthday?!!
All he got was 1 story whilst chloe got how many and a whole grid post.
Can see the girls are the favourite in that family

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.