The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue likes the sound of her own voice! Absolute chaos in that van way to small! See babysitter Katie has to go again

Reactions: 11
I thought this was a stranger things reference then 🤣
Never watched Stranger Things. Looked it up on IMDb and what do you know...the lead female character is named Eleven. The reference went over my head.

Funny how the misunderstanding still makes sense when applied to Sue.

Reactions: 8
Could be that the parents want to distinguish their children as unique and special. What results is the poor kid having to explain/correct others on the spelling/pronunciation of his/her name their whole life. That can put an unneeded burden on the poor kid. Coming up with an exotic spelling won't transcend a person to suddenly be a genius or multi-talented. A person's character and/or achievements come with their own abilities. An unconventional spelling often ends with confusion.

Sue likes girls names to end with an 'e'. Heidi ends with an 'i', but there are lots of other names she could have chosen where she didn't have to alter the spelling. Funny she didn't have naming rules for the boys, although towards the end everybody got the 'e' treatment (Alfie & Archie).
I indeed hate when people invent names and then get angry when people pronounce it wrong!!

If Millie didn’t like the mum/family that was going to be involved in the child’s life she should have kept her legs shut.

And she needs to accept it’s not her child. It’s a child, her and Harley are responsible for, it’s not a possession. And the rest on his and her family are related and have just as much right to know the child unless they are harmful to it!
In the US I believe if the dad is not on Birth Certificate the dad hasn’t any rights, is it the same in Britain?

Reactions: 5
I indeed hate when people invent names and then get angry when people pronounce it wrong!!

In the US I believe if the dad is not on Birth Certificate the dad hasn’t any rights, is it the same in Britain?
Pretty much. My sons dad abandoned me and our son when i was 4 months pregnant, hes not on the certificate and hes never bothered to even make contact. I was told by a solicitor that he has no rights as he isnt on the birth certificate. And if he ever wants contact in the future (which i heavily doubt) he’d have to go through tough courts

Reactions: 9
That’s right but he can go through court and get added on the birth certificate which gives him rights. It is quite a lengthy process. Let’s hope he is on there 🤞🏼 I suppose depends how well him and Millie were getting on when she registered the birth as she’s such a spiteful child she probably left him off it. Does Chester have Millie’s surname do we know?

Reactions: 7
That’s right but he can go through court and get added on the birth certificate which gives him rights. It is quite a lengthy process. Let’s hope he is on there 🤞🏼 I suppose depends how well him and Millie were getting on when she registered the birth as she’s such a spiteful child she probably left him off it. Does Chester have Millie’s surname do we know?
I expect that was the only piece of advice Sue gave her, make sure his surname is Radford. Goes with the big family narrative. I expect that's why Sophies kids are only used for content when desperate, because they aren't called Radford. She's desperate to keep the Britain's biggest family all under one roof tag, that's why she hates it when they move out.

Reactions: 8
thats a shame Harley couldnt even put his second name on his own child

F878C3F4-EB2F-43E5-8173-77BD03447793.jpeg
Just realised I took this screenshot and forgot to post it, how high is that drop and there’s absolutely nothing to stop the kids or dogs from falling off!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The new video is up. A few quick reactions --
Why are the little girls all in dresses? They're camping! Doesn't Sue know how to dress her kids appropriately? They're not going to a party.

Heidie seems to be getting a bit aggressive. She almost (or did) hit Ophelia.

Sue is generally useless. She got the wrong size hose. She reprimanded one of the boys by saying, "I guess you really shouldn't be doing that, I suppose." (Or words to that effect.) Archie ignored and basically laughed at her when she told him no tablets in bed. She mentioned how she sat enjoying the view while others worked.

I can't even stomach the sight of Millie any more.

Where was Tillie? I didn't see her.

Once again, the most interesting part was the middle and older kids interacting with each other. The only part that didn't looked manufactured.
Yeah I couldn’t believe the little girls were all in frilly dresses, including Awfelia. Millie the minger even said her sprog had got the wrong shoes on for playing! They are all so bloody thick. Sue has always dressed her kids as though they were dolls. Anyone with a brain cell would put them in shorts or leggings to play outside.

Reactions: 16
Never watched Stranger Things. Looked it up on IMDb and what do you know...the lead female character is named Eleven. The reference went over my head.

Funny how the misunderstanding still makes sense when applied to Sue.
Baby will be called Elle. That’s Eleven’s everyday name.

• Haha
must be hard picking baby names for chloe , sues used them all , I’m think either cute but different Cece or something traditional Emma (which is one of my favourite girls names)

Reactions: 10
Chloe is in an actual relationship and lives with his parents, so they'll have an influence on the name. Jake's family can spell and use full stops, so the name might be reasonable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the name will be something really trendy and frilly and oh so predictable. Ivy/Eve/Eva/Evie/Ava/Elle/Rosie/Lily/Sienna/Sophia/Isabella/Isobel/Daisy/Harper/Willow/Elsie/Isla/Olivia/Amelia/Poppy/Layla/Garcie/Darcie/Esme/Lyla/Amelie/ that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Pretty much. My sons dad abandoned me and our son when i was 4 months pregnant, hes not on the certificate and hes never bothered to even make contact. I was told by a solicitor that he has no rights as he isnt on the birth certificate. And if he ever wants contact in the future (which i heavily doubt) he’d have to go through tough courts
It’s better this way if the dad is a deadbeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.