The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t speak on the Radford lads but I’m pretty sure the girls will all turn out like Sue, dropping sprogs at the drop of a hat (or knickers in Millies case) because that’s all they really know. Thicko Sue and Nowall don’t believe in their kids setting their sights any higher and doubt very much that their kids have had any pep talks about doing well at school, getting good jobs and most of all contraception! We used to tell our two boys all the time do your best at school, get good jobs, have a good life before settling down and having kids, and they did just that. I hope I’m proved wrong and some of them at least have ambitions.

Reactions: 16
Chloe's baby already has more books than the whole of the radfords combined if you see her story :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Baby has a short name looking at that picture. I was thinking Ivy but the dog's got that one. What do we reckon? Eva, Ella, Mia or Isla? Bet your bottom dollar it's not Sue. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baby has a short name looking at that picture. I was thinking Ivy but the dog's got that one. What do we reckon? Eva, Ella, Mia or Isla? Bet your bottom dollar it's not Sue. 🤣

it'll be a short name so personalisation paid for by the letter is cheaper 😂

My guess is Cho or Megan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The new video is up. A few quick reactions --
Why are the little girls all in dresses? They're camping! Doesn't Sue know how to dress her kids appropriately? They're not going to a party.

Heidie seems to be getting a bit aggressive. She almost (or did) hit Ophelia.

Sue is generally useless. She got the wrong size hose. She reprimanded one of the boys by saying, "I guess you really shouldn't be doing that, I suppose." (Or words to that effect.) Archie ignored and basically laughed at her when she told him no tablets in bed. She mentioned how she sat enjoying the view while others worked.

I can't even stomach the sight of Millie any more.

Where was Tillie? I didn't see her.

Once again, the most interesting part was the middle and older kids interacting with each other. The only part that didn't looked manufactured.

Reactions: 15
Knowing the radfords, the name is probably "fkn" which is obviously an alternative spelling doe Alexandria

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ava, Mia, Isla, Cora, Lily - i imagine it will be a name that's pretty popular at the moment. they're not the most imaginative family when it comes to names. spellings, maybe - but not names! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's Indie

I'd never get anything personlised before baby was born though. I had a name chosen for my daughter my whole pregnancy. She was born and looked nothing like that name. Took a few days for a different name to fit her.

Last edited:

Maybe Darcie? Or Dora.

Hang on a second! She wouldn't call her Eleven would she? You know, to be cool and relevant or whatever like 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Darcie? Or Dora.

Hang on a second! She wouldn't call her Eleven would she? You know, to be cool and relevant or whatever like 🙄
Chloe might not think of it, but Sue would probably like to name her new granddaughter Eleven because kids are just a number for Sue to brag about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus it’s just bloody chaos in that motor home! Just watching it stresses me out. They haven’t got a clue about anything to do with motor homes. It’s just another fad with them. I pity any other campers next to them. I see Millie the minger looks as rough as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The new video is up. A few quick reactions --
Why are the little girls all in dresses? They're camping! Doesn't Sue know how to dress her kids appropriately? They're not going to a party.

Heidie seems to be getting a bit aggressive. She almost (or did) hit Ophelia.

Sue is generally useless. She got the wrong size hose. She reprimanded one of the boys by saying, "I guess you really shouldn't be doing that, I suppose." (Or words to that effect.) Archie ignored and basically laughed at her when she told him no tablets in bed. She mentioned how she sat enjoying the view while others worked.

I can't even stomach the sight of Millie any more.

Where was Tillie? I didn't see her.

Once again, the most interesting part was the middle and older kids interacting with each other. The only part that didn't looked manufactured.
I wondered where tillie was, probably not enough room in the motor home for her as Millie went with her kids so she was probably left at home for the older ones to look after. Why they bought a motor home too small is crazy

They went back to the same place again. Are they just going to go there every weekend? At least it will make it easy to avoid them. The campsite won't be happy when their business drops off though

Reactions: 13
I have 2 children by 2 different fathers. I was a teenage mother aged 18.

Fast forward 14 years I now have 2 lovely girls, a husband and own my home.

There may be a 12 year age gap between my girls but I knew waiting was the best option.

It seems Millie seems to be rushing into things which seems common in the Radford hosuehold. If it's not babies being popped out rapidly it's holidays, cars etc. Seems they never take time to plan or enjoy things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All that bleeping money and she’s getting toilet roll for the kids nose. bleeping peasant.
Giggling constantly like an overgrown school kid, I swear she’s short on marbles.
“It was so funny”, no it isn’t you stupid witch, you’ve a slate loose.
Kids showered and not one had their hair combed.
Hot chocolate and off to bed, no teeth cleaning.
Ugly bragging Twats and useless parents. If that’s fun all squeezed o into that bloody Chavmobile, I’d rather not bother.

Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity if harley wanted to could he stop them using anything filmed involving Chester?? Wouldnt he have rights as his father too
Yes he could, when my Ex took me to court over custody (not called that now but you know what I mean) I made sure that any school logo and any identifying information (like Girlguiding District and Unit, Swimming Lesson Location etc) is not on SM, he has to blank these out or not post the pictures or I can go back to court quickly and reduce his visitation.

Ours is a slightly different situation to M+H as ours was proven violence from him to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.