The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but can anyone remember when noel wanted bonnies name to be heidie really bad? Then they obviously had heidie, but noel “spelt her name wrong” on the certificate? Im convinced that was on purpose for tv
Of course it was, they think we are as thick as them.

Reactions: 9
Yes they always go on about parenting 22 kids but the never had to parent 22 at once. Obviously Alfie passed away. Then by the time heidie was born most of them were adults and some had children of their own.
Nanna of 5 and one maybe 2 on the way doesn’t seem to have the same ring to it

Reactions: 7
Alfie was stillborn at 22/23
Does she? I thought she had 21? Who did I miss then?
Alfie was stillborn at 22/23 weeks gestation, but Sue & the media choose to exploit him for the numbers. She did have to go through the labor and birthing process, but she never clothed, fed, raised, educated Alfie. I understand that she wants to include him, but it is deceptive to those who don't know the story of Alfie and his death.

Reactions: 17
I think the name will be something really trendy and frilly and oh so predictable. Ivy/Eve/Eva/Evie/Ava/Elle/Rosie/Lily/Sienna/Sophia/Isabella/Isobel/Daisy/Harper/Willow/Elsie/Isla/Olivia/Amelia/Poppy/Layla/Garcie/Darcie/Esme/Lyla/Amelie/ that sort of thing.
feeling offended that my wee one is the first name on the list 😂😂😂😂 where im from its really uncommon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.