The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is in an actual relationship and lives with his parents, so they'll have an influence on the name. Jake's family can spell and use full stops, so the name might be reasonable
If they really want influence on the name, they can give the baby Jake's first name, but frilly up the spelling....like Jayck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the name will be something really trendy and frilly and oh so predictable. Ivy/Eve/Eva/Evie/Ava/Elle/Rosie/Lily/Sienna/Sophia/Isabella/Isobel/Daisy/Harper/Willow/Elsie/Isla/Olivia/Amelia/Poppy/Layla/Garcie/Darcie/Esme/Lyla/Amelie/ that sort of thing.
The problem is, with 20+ siblings and potentially hundreds of nieces and nephews, names are going to be repeated loads over the years. Which personally I find it a little sad for the child when they already have that little bit of individuality taken away and for a new mum trying to name her baby but can’t because her parents used them all. In your list they’ve already got a dog called Ivy; Chloe has two sisters with the middle name Rose. As well as a sister called Sophie and a niece called Daisy. There will be no names left by the time Heidie is having children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our family is not that big but my great nan has 3 great grandaughters called Chloe 🤣

So inevitable names will be reused

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Our family is not that big but my great nan has 3 great grandaughters called Chloe 🤣

My Great Nonno was called Antimo, and when he immigrated they changed it to Andy/ Andrew. We have at least 50 as the first boy gets named after granddad. It’s not bad. Also most girls have the middle name of our great nonna

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the name will be something really trendy and frilly and oh so predictable. Ivy/Eve/Eva/Evie/Ava/Elle/Rosie/Lily/Sienna/Sophia/Isabella/Isobel/Daisy/Harper/Willow/Elsie/Isla/Olivia/Amelia/Poppy/Layla/Garcie/Darcie/Esme/Lyla/Amelie/ that sort of thing.
I'm almost offended my daughters name is among that list 😁 (joking obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All 3 of my daughters’ names are there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

My parents had 4 kids, not quite the same but all the older lads have the same middle name. Including my eldest brother 😄

I read this praying my daughters wasn't there. As far as I can see it isn't 😁

Reactions: 6
Both of my girls’ names are in this list and one of their middle names 😏
In 10 years or so; there won’t be a single name in the baby name book that the Radfords haven’t used.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random but can anyone remember when noel wanted bonnies name to be heidie really bad? Then they obviously had heidie, but noel “spelt her name wrong” on the certificate? Im convinced that was on purpose for tv

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220630-181523.png

Anyone want to inform the media that the Radford Family does not have 22 children and did not have to get 22 kids showered and ready for bed in a motorhome?? Sue, get over yourself and stop pretending. Stupid mistruth teller.

Had to laugh at the article stating enough sausages for everyone 😂😂😂😂 I guess when they're used to 2 between 10 that's true 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1381168
Anyone want to inform the media that the Radford Family does not have 22 children and did not have to get 22 kids showered and ready for bed in a motorhome?? Sue, get over yourself and stop pretending. Stupid mistruth teller.

Had to laugh at the article stating enough sausages for everyone 😂😂😂😂 I guess when they're used to 2 between 10 that's true 😂😂😂😂
She does have 22 .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She does have 22 .
Yeah but she's not showering Chris, Sophie etc is she? 🤣

It's stupid how the Radfords and the papers use that number in relation to doing stuff with the kids when half of them are young adults/grown up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah but she's not showering Chris, Sophie etc is she? 🤣

It's stupid how the Radfords and the papers use that number in relation to doing stuff with the kids when half of them are young adults/grown up!
Yes they always go on about parenting 22 kids but the never had to parent 22 at once. Obviously Alfie passed away. Then by the time heidie was born most of them were adults and some had children of their own.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.