The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems as if they are encouraging, the young unmarried girls with zero education to get Oregon as much as them themselves. Very sad

Reactions: 4
Mad how many people are judging someone for having 2 baby dads when that’s a reality of so many people nowadays. If Harley was that interested in seeing his child wouldn’t he be trying to do it? rather then sitting on facebook writing statuses for attention then telling his sister he’s going to leave seeking legal advice? seems there’s more to it if he’s not cooperating with trying to see his child.
personally, the fact that Millie's kids have two different dads is the last thing i'm judging her for right now. i'm disgusted at the way she's using her little boy to play games - preventing him from having contact with his father, while posting loads of photos of Chester all over her SM, essentially taunting poor Harley as to what he's missing out on, along with the hurtful posts she's sharing which state that she is the only person her baby needs. whatever happened between Millie and Harley is irrelevant - Harley deserves to see his son, and Chester deserves to have a relationship with his dad! it was especially cruel of Millie to not allow them to spend time together on his first father's day. we have no idea what's happening behind the scenes in terms of Harley's attempts to have access to his little boy, but he's only young himself and i doubt he wants to fight for custody thru the courts if it can be prevented - plus he likely has no knowledge of how to even go about doing that. I'm glad he seems to have his sister in his corner, encouraging him to find a solicitor - but the poor guy must be feeling pretty hopeless and overwhelmed, especially knowing that the Radfords succeeded at eliminating Ophelia's father from her life, and have endless money and an entire army of fans who will happily smear his name all over SM because they will do anything to protect the Radfrauds name. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
personally, the fact that Millie's kids have two different dads is the last thing i'm judging her for right now. i'm disgusted at the way she's using her little boy to play games - preventing him from having contact with his father, while posting loads of photos of Chester all over her SM, essentially taunting poor Harley as to what he's missing out on, along with the hurtful posts she's sharing which state that she is the only person her baby needs. whatever happened between Millie and Harley is irrelevant - Harley deserves to see his son, and Chester deserves to have a relationship with his dad! it was especially cruel of Millie to not allow them to spend time together on his first father's day. we have no idea what's happening behind the scenes in terms of Harley's attempts to have access to his little boy, but he's only young himself and i doubt he wants to fight for custody thru the courts if it can be prevented - plus he likely has no knowledge of how to even go about doing that. I'm glad he seems to have his sister in his corner, encouraging him to find a solicitor - but the poor guy must be feeling pretty hopeless and overwhelmed, especially knowing that the Radfords succeeded at eliminating Ophelia's father from her life, and have endless money and an entire army of fans who will happily smear his name all over SM because they will do anything to protect the Radfrauds name. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree the poor layout his job,his relationship and contact with his son and with ophelia too.
This is why I was so against them bedsharing,tho got bashed for saying so previously.there relationship is too fickle I feel for harley and opehlia and ofcourse Chester in this whole sorry situation.

Reactions: 14
I really feel for the guy,some girls don't realise how much this messes people up.

And for the record it's not me commenting ;)
harley seems a decent lad. Millie you seem to have lost a good man there, someone who adored both kids.
Play all the games you want, you might even tell Chester daddy didn’t care, but thanks to your parents recording everything. One day Chester will see how much his daddy loves him

Reactions: 19
It’s probably all fake posts for the benefit of the DWP/HMRC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree with every word. She's probably blackmailing about he'll never see him if he took her to court and he's worried of making it worse haven't he also just lost his job. Its not cheap going through the court but he really needs to start the process ASAP. What is probably happening is Millie is saying yes he can have him on weekend then the weekend comes and she makes an excuse. So she's moving the date to another day then makes excuse again. Or kicks off over something on social media and uses that as an excuse and probably stringing him along and giving false hope. The fact she has 2 dad's is not the issue. It's a shag with someone's boyfriend on O. And a quickie on Harley's tea break. She's not looking for relationship only sperm donners as she wants complete control and possession. Very immature and selfish and you can see exactly in 10 years time she'll probably have many more kids by many more men living off taxpayers so yeah I will judge that.

Reactions: 18
Sorry. I just remember Sophie posing with Luke she shoved her boobs forward so far she nearly fell over, and she stuck her bum out, she looked like she was squatting to take a dump
I really feel for like here and this year too,ok I get that not everyone does pride every year things get in the way but as far as I can see there wasn't even a throwback post to celebrate or anything.its almost as if any interests they pretend to have such as pride are as fickle as there purchasing.

Reactions: 15
Agree with every word. She's probably blackmailing about he'll never see him if he took her to court and he's worried of making it worse haven't he also just lost his job. Its not cheap going through the court but he really needs to start the process ASAP. What is probably happening is Millie is saying yes he can have him on weekend then the weekend comes and she makes an excuse. So she's moving the date to another day then makes excuse again. Or kicks off over something on social media and uses that as an excuse and probably stringing him along and giving false hope. The fact she has 2 dad's is not the issue. It's a shag with someone's boyfriend on O. And a quickie on Harley's tea break. She's not looking for relationship only sperm donners as she wants complete control and possession. Very immature and selfish and you can see exactly in 10 years time she'll probably have many more kids by many more men living off taxpayers so yeah I will judge that.
She just needs to grow the duck up 🙄

Just out of curiosity if harley wanted to could he stop them using anything filmed involving Chester?? Wouldnt he have rights as his father too

Reactions: 11
Just out of curiosity if harley wanted to could he stop them using anything filmed involving Chester?? Wouldnt he have rights as his father too
I think he could go to court and stop it. Sure Peter Andre did it with Katie Price when he had concerns.

Reactions: 11
I think Harley hasn't got a solicitor involved or tried to go to the papers or something as he knows once he does they is no going back. He is probably hoping that Millie will give in and let him see Chester or even they will get back together. Once he has got a solicitor she will probably be even worse and not speak to him or send him photos (I presume she is sending the photos he's posting if he's not seeing him). She will probably insist everything is done through solicitors and it could take time for him to get access to Chester. It will also likely get messy and maybe he's hoping to resolve it between them.

Reactions: 16
This is what happens when kids have kids! Don't get the wrong there is some very mature parents their age, something Millie isn't!

Lots of people have more than 1 father that's not what people on here are judging, she got pregnant a few months after having her first child clearly still hadn't learnt about contraception but then her mother clearly knows nothing about it to teach her!

Reactions: 23
Millie you’ve grown up with both a mum and dad so you have no idea how it feels to be raised not knowing your father. Don’t punish your son by not allowing him a relationship with his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Harley’s been warned not to start legal proceedings by S&N, maybe even threatened. Maybe Millie has something over him. He really does seem against the idea though.

Reactions: 10
Entitled, spoilt, stupid waste of time, money, oxygen, and resources. When is their time coming and ought I to put on the kettle yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe's baby already has more books than the whole of the radfords combined if you see her story :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Harley’s been warned not to start legal proceedings by S&N, maybe even threatened. Maybe Millie has something over him. He really does seem against the idea though.
quite possibly, and as he's lost his job, he's undoubtedly worried about solicitors and court battles etc as the Radfrauds clearly have so much money to throw at the situation, it likely feels incredibly daunting - and he's still very young. i hope he takes his sister's advice and uses her support to take action and address the issue now, rather than living in denial and hoping the situation will resolve itself - whether in terms of Millie allowing him contact with Chester, or them getting back together - and i also hope that he would also withdraw his consent to allowing Chester to be filmed and shared on SM - they may have wealth on their side, but that would really hit the Radfrauds where it hurts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.