The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accident waiting to happen. I mean they turfed all the tiny kids into the hot tub and left them to it when they could have drowned so I don’t think they’ll be taking precautions about boiling water!

Reactions: 19
But their fans are as thick as two short planks. They they know that, they play on that and they profit massively from it. Sure Noel's no scholar but when it comes to money he's as cunning as a shithouse rat.
shithouse rat is the best way I've ever heard him described.

just found this picture and I cannot for the life of me work it out. is he standing in the sofa?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

just found this picture and I cannot for the life of me work it out. is he standing in the sofa?
The other day, I said that Sue could be Lady Farquaad, but Sweet Baby Jesus on a Swizzle Stick!! It truly looks like Now-ul is Lord Farquaad with stumps for legs 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
1652830474086.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bloody hell what year was this? She's lost so much weight 😱kip of her is alot better here mind, what sprog is that they're holding?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the latest vlog. How are the pie shop customers not getting sick from eating their wares? Now-ul threw chicken into a pot and doused them in hot water before boiling. Who boils chicken for human consumption and who doesn't add herbs and spices to chicken? He also threw pasta into an empty pot! I assume he is going to add water. Who doesn't boil the water before tossing in the pasta? OMG, it astounds me that he is the "chef" in the family.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just watched the latest vlog. How are the pie shop customers not getting sick from eating their wares? Now-ul threw chicken into a pot and doused them in hot water before boiling. Who boils chicken for human consumption and who doesn't add herbs and spices to chicken? He also threw pasta into an empty pot! I assume he is going to add water. Who doesn't boil the water before tossing in the pasta? OMG, it astounds me that he is the "chef" in the family.
I have boiled chicken in the past if a recipe required it to be boiled. I sometimes do it to shred the chicken etc NOT defending him BTW he is still a complete tosspot, and I hoped he washed his hands 🤢

Reactions: 10
Millie’s recent Instagram posts are screaming
“I’ve moved out look at my new room”

Also completely forgot about Chloe she likes to make an appearance once every so often so she can makes sure she’s not forgotten she’ll be the next one that posts pointless baby pictures for money and free handouts.

Reactions: 15
Hope Milie does a house tour,i can see it now.

Live laugh love on the walls

All furniture mirrored

Velvet grey sofas, so taccy and so radfraud

Everything from b&m probs, since scatty and ratty won't give them a pence. Lousy fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I emailed channel 5 about Daniel. I've had a lovely email back saying they take this sort of thing extremely seriously and they are fully investigating the accusations. Fingers crossed folks!!

Are these twits for real?
well no 😂😂one of them lives near me. And always on the beg for clothes for her kids. And she’s lying cos the food warehouse is miles away in Oldham or Trafford and she would drive by about 20 Iceland’s to get to either 😂😂

which they do not recommend in households with young children because it’s a scolding danger.
Yeah our kitchen fitted said he wouldn’t fit one in ours. said they aren’t worth it and dangerous

Reactions: 12
Just what you’d expect from someone called Barry Blaskett...and yes Nowull!! Please do bring a book out but not a cookery one, we’d like your TRUE life story, warts and all....look forward to any book signing you do- all the Tattlers should go, would be sooo much fun putting him on the spot 🤭🤣😂

We should all do the same...who did you send it to? Am going to send one too, get this show on the road....
Here you go

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I boil chicken for pulled chicken and chimichangas but I boil it in a stock so it has flavour and add to a sauce.
Would never do it for a pasta.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.