The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has sue had a fake tan. If so gone wrong she looks so dark and it doesnโ€™t suit her. Hopefully itโ€™s just the lighting.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Crusty in that suit with that supercilious grin makes me want to throw up and the lad looks like he got his outfit from a shop on Morecambe seafront.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crusty in that suit with that supercilious grin makes me want to throw up and the lad looks like he got his outfit from a shop on Morecambe seafront.
Looks guilty your honour!!

Sue needs to go a shade lighter on the dream matte mousse.
The dress length is not flattering on her at all, makes her look shorter than she is.
The hair is ageing her so much too.

Chloe is punching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

maybe I should rephrase that after what Iโ€™ve just read about on here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sue must stand at about 4 foot 9.

View attachment 1264703
Sorry, but that dress was meant for a four foot duck all midget...the slit is meant to be way further up the leg surely? Loppy flaps looks like that nun from years ago in the face ๐Ÿค”.. Mother Teresa ๐Ÿคฃ all wizened... must say Chloe looks quite elegant though someone needs to tell her boyfriendโ€™s face theyโ€™re having a great time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
I think chloe and bf look really nice personally,tbh i get the impression he's not big on being on camera there's been few times chloes shown him and he's never looked overly happily but I guess that's cos chloe just randomly films him.also rather mean that they haven't invited the woman who works in the pie shop who keeps it going whilst there all away all the time.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.