The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone please call the HMRC to investigate the potential fraud going on with the Radfraud pair.
[/QUOTE]
Cannot fathom why the hell they’ve not been under investigation so far- he says the business doesnt earn over £30,000 thus enabling him to claim Tax Credits, so how do they account for the purchases of a Range Rover ( Nowull said in previous vlogs he paid cash and then swapped it back in due to a good deal ), Porsches, designer clothing, furniture etc etc etc all openly bragged about...does the Inland Revenue not question if they’re stating they’re running the business at a loss, where the hell is this money coming from? When I was married, my ex’s business was audited on more than one occasion and absolutely everything had to be accounted for- they have a very savvy accountant who obviously knows all the loopholes, and he alone will be costing them a fortune- no doubt they’d have got the £10000 Government grant for businesses during lockdown and payments for all “ Staff” registered on their books.... havent all Businesses filed their now at Companies House and anyone can view them ? May prove interesting.....🤔😏

• Wow
Reactions: 14
there frauds and it will bite them on the arse soon enough. love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will someone please call the HMRC to investigate the potential fraud going on with the Radfraud pair.
Cannot fathom why the hell they’ve not been under investigation so far- he says the business doesnt earn over £30,000 thus enabling him to claim Tax Credits, so how do they account for the purchases of a Range Rover ( Nowull said in previous vlogs he paid cash and then swapped it back in due to a good deal ), Porsches, designer clothing, furniture etc etc etc all openly bragged about...does the Inland Revenue not question if they’re stating they’re running the business at a loss, where the hell is this money coming from? When I was married, my ex’s business was audited on more than one occasion and absolutely everything had to be accounted for- they have a very savvy accountant who obviously knows all the loopholes, and he alone will be costing them a fortune- no doubt they’d have got the £10000 Government grant for businesses during lockdown and payments for all “ Staff” registered on their books.... havent all Businesses filed their now at Companies House and anyone can view them ? May prove interesting.....🤔😏
[/QUOTE]
Yeah after so many years going it shouldn’t be running at a loss .can’t wait to see this years reports

Reactions: 13
Would make my day if it was announced they’d been outed as tax dodgers, I’m sure noncelot would take one for the team and do time behind bars like he should have when he started having sex with a little girl.

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
I remember someone on You Tube a while ago who was done by HMRC saying that they give people a lot of rope for people to "dig their own grave" basically and when they yank on the rope it's brutal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.