The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion: motorhomes and violent gnomes, Sue is still a desperate crone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think chloe and bf look really nice personally,tbh i get the impression he's not big on being on camera there's been few times chloes shown him and he's never looked overly happily but I guess that's cos chloe just randomly films him.also rather mean that they haven't invited the woman who works in the pie shop who keeps it going whilst there all away all the time.
Two women in there now.

Reactions: 8
She looks like someone’s 90 year old granny having family time in the care home and couldn’t find her slippers, I’m not usually one to rip apart peoples looks but that’s a face that would give you nightmares :sick: like a joke shop witch mask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks like someone’s 90 year old granny having family time in the care home and couldn’t find her slippers, I’m not usually one to rip apart peoples looks but that’s a face that would give you nightmares :sick: like a joke shop witch mask
She’s such a scarecrow, the best of it is she will be thinking she looks amazing.

Scratty could give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money, her hair looks more like straw than his does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#34 - Sue used all her money for a new camper van, didn’t leave enough for her feet to get a fake tan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We've got to remember she's probably not seen her feet very often since she was 13. Easy to forget under a pregnant bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread #34 - Wrong Size Van - Half Assed Tan - Abusive Dan -- No, Sue, We're Not a Fan

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s been bugging me for ages who Noel reminds me of... until now. I took my children to the farm today and as soon as I saw the goats, it was like looking at Noel! He definitely has goat eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live about three hours from Orlando and could never afford that long of a vacation, with a family of four let alone a family of 30!! Gawd, they are really cleaning up on youtube

I thought the family wasn’t on government assistance?
They claim they're not on benefits but their adult kids are, and Sue and Noel are most likely claiming DLA for 2 of their kids, plus the amount of money they've cost the NHS over the years. It also seems like there's some tax dodging going on but obviously we don't have solid evidence.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They claim they're not on benefits but their adult kids are, and Sue and Noel are most likely claiming DLA for 2 of their kids, plus the amount of money they've cost the NHS over the years. It also seems like there's some tax dodging going on but obviously we don't have solid evidence.
Millie is on benefits, I expect Sophie gets tax credits or a universal credit top up on her wages, Chloe, when the baby is born won't be living on fresh air and I doubt Noel will pay her maternity pay, he would be a typical " you had the baby yesterday, you can work today" just because Sue's never had any recovery time between babies, she's just popped them out and carried on. Luke I reckon must be on something, because although he claims to work in the bakery, he's always out shopping with Sue, so I don't think he works there very often, and on the last kids and counting, he seemed a very unwilling helper. Sue and Noel I don't doubt claim pip for Tillie and Max. They were vlogging or doing a q & a and Noel said off camera although it was heard that the pie shop makes £30k a year and Noel said yeah it does but that's for a reason, insinuating that either the bakery is now a tax dodge as its not their main income, or they are doing creative accountancy so they can still claim benefits. This lot are as dodgy as heck and I think things are slowly coming out. For example Noel having a temper, Sue being a witch, Daniel beating up women, Millie shagging anything that stands still, and I think although not sure, there was something dodgy about Sophies husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
your at an awards dinner….. they have put on entertainment everyone’s enjoying it!
And the only twit recording it on their phone is Sue!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.