The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the camper van vlog...what a pair of smug, self entitled twats they are...and for Cruddy Crotch to get so excited about having a radiator in the bathroom, “ Nowull, I just LUUVV it”....also, apologies for my vulgarity, when Nowull remarked “ And it comes with an awning doesnt it?”....crossed my mind he was referring to Skankys fanny....😏 Sue’s Yawning Awning.....😳😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So are they looking forward to making memories 4 kids at a time? 🤔 They just don’t act like they have that many child and I think that’s where the older ones come in. You’ve got a mum with two thousand brats yet is off on her 5 seater car to puppy classes. They have 10 plus kids that are still holiday with parents age so they buy a motor home with 6 seats! They are bleeping dim!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So are they looking forward to making memories 4 kids at a time? 🤔 They just don’t act like they have that many child and I think that’s where the older ones come in. You’ve got a mum with two thousand brats yet is off on her 5 seater car to puppy classes. They have 10 plus kids that are still holiday with parents age so they buy a motor home with 6 seats! They are bleeping dim!
And she goes on about how the older kids don't babysit? How's this campervan lark going to work then Sue?? 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 14
Oh my god, are people really that deluded? Just looked on trust pilot. A lady has put a review on there saying she's sick of ready about all the jealousy over them buying a camper van and it's no one else's business what their son has done!!! Tell that to the girl he beat up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my god, are people really that deluded? Just looked on trust pilot. A lady has put a review on there saying she's sick of ready about all the jealousy over them buying a camper van and it's no one else's business what their son has done!!! Tell that to the girl he beat up.
has anybody even left a review mentioning the camper van? The ones I saw were all just about what Daniel had done

Reactions: 7
didn't the dates on those TripAdvisor comments not imply that the comments about Daniel and his violence were posted before Sue started bragging about her new camper van?! their fans are so utterly delusional, they will literally say anything in their attempts to stop entirely justifiably criticism. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I literally had a baby girl yesterday morning and I’ve already got a 2 and a half year old little boy, I feel so so guilty at the fact that my boy hasn’t got me all to himself and won’t get all my attention. How has she brought so many kids into the world and not felt that, she doesn’t have a single minute of 1-1 time with any of her kids it baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I literally had a baby girl yesterday morning and I’ve already got a 2 and a half year old little boy, I feel so so guilty at the fact that my boy hasn’t got me all to himself and won’t get all my attention. How has she brought so many kids into the world and not felt that, she doesn’t have a single minute of 1-1 time with any of her kids it baffles me
Congratulations !! 🥳🤩 hope all went well for you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re obviously claiming DLA for two kids and both will get the mobility rate and care I expect but that money is supposed to go on those kids not a motor home or Porsche. I hope someone in the benefit agency checks on them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Sue said they would also be taking the mini bus so the other kids would be in that. The motor home would fit at least 3 kids and 2 adults and the rest in the awning

Reactions: 6
Sue said they would also be taking the mini bus so the other kids would be in that. The motor home would fit at least 3 kids and 2 adults and the rest in the awning
They said they could fit about 6 kids in that bigger bed in the back of the motorhome and 8 in the awning, probably 2+ more on the seats that fold into a bed. Imagine being all squashed in like that, 6 to a bed while mum and dad can stretch out luxuriously in their bed.

To be fair they could've been sarcastic about putting 6 kids in one bed- I wouldn't know as I watched it on mute with subtitles, I couldn't stand hearing Sue talk about how they ABSOLUTELY love it don't we Nowull? The kids are so excited aren't they Nowull? This fridge is absolutely huge isn't it Nowull?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They said they could fit about 6 kids in that bigger bed in the back of the motorhome and 8 in the awning, probably 2+ more on the seats that fold into a bed. Imagine being all squashed in like that, 6 to a bed while mum and dad can stretch out luxuriously in their bed.

To be fair they could've been sarcastic about putting 6 kids in one bed- I wouldn't know as I watched it on mute with subtitles, I couldn't stand hearing Sue talk about how they ABSOLUTELY love it don't we Nowull? The kids are so excited aren't they Nowull? This fridge is absolutely huge isn't it Nowull?
To be fair I think they were joking. Noel said something like ‘knowing our kids there will be about 6 of them in there’.. as we know the kids like to cram in bed together to get the warmth and comfort from each other as they’ve been denied it from their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Imagine all of them using that tiny toilet, sink and shower? Imagine how full that toilet will get after a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.