The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all of them using that tiny toilet, sink and shower? Imagine how full that toilet will get after a day.
They probably won't use the toilet, or the cooker, and the fridge will just be filled with Barny Bears and Lunchables

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine all of them using that tiny toilet, sink and shower? Imagine how full that toilet will get after a day.
And imagine if the “ I luuuvvvv it Nowull “ radiator is on full blast fight next to said tiny toilet? 🤮🤢😷 essence of Eau du shite.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When they do use the motorhome they are also going to have to eat out. I know Sue was saying its a good size fridge / freezer and oven for a motor home but no way would it be able to cook for 12+ of them. Saying that with radfords portions it might ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably won't use the toilet, or the cooker, and the fridge will just be filled with Barny Bears and Lunchables
I didn't mean they won't use a toilet at all, I meant they'll use the site facilities, I can't imagine either of them emptying the campervan toilet

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There is more to having a motor home than they think, like how you have to store crockery etc ,not drinking the water you carry ,you buy tablets to put in it .and the toilet you can buy tit liners ,but what most people do is use the facilities on site .can you imagine woods full of human tit nd dock leaves caked in it ,Oh my lord i am not going camping

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When they do use the motorhome they are also going to have to eat out. I know Sue was saying its a good size fridge / freezer and oven for a motor home but no way would it be able to cook for 12+ of them. Saying that with radfords portions it might ;)
Easily fit a readymade lasagne for 2 in that microwave...that will.do.the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh another thing checked off the tattle list was that Katie still works at the nursery lol.

I was watching a old kids and counting mainly for the salims lol as as family give me joke,anyway I noticed how big the portions were back in the day fir the radforda a big individual sized pie which looked like one of the radfords decent amount of peas and chips,getting past the age gap although I don't agree at all with it,back in the day they were interesting and relatable.money has deffitnley changed them but not for the better.

Reactions: 12
It's the family business awards tonight. I fully expect them to win people's choice since they've had minions from as far as Australia voting for them despite never eating one of their pies.

• Angry
  • Wow
It's the family business awards tonight. I fully expect them to win people's choice since they've had minions from as far as Australia voting for them despite never eating one of their pies.
Oh it’s that what Chloe and her fella are dressed up for.

Reactions: 11
If they do happen to win any prize should go to chloe. Noel does the bare minimum and sue doesn't seem to make any contribution to the business other than mouthy replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The younger ones probably think it's great fun to miss school to be in Florida, but I'm sure some of the older ones with college/jobs are stressed about getting behind or the lost income.
I live about three hours from Orlando and could never afford that long of a vacation, with a family of four let alone a family of 30!! Gawd, they are really cleaning up on youtube

Why? They can just produce another Radford and live off the money like their parents do.
I thought the family wasn’t on government assistance?

Reactions: 10
They'll deffitnley win unfortunately which is so unfair for the other actually business that don't don't such a large following should only allow voting for UK people only.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.