The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel bad for the older ones at home who were probably having to look after all the kids while their parents were living it large😔

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Feel bad for the older ones at home who were probably having to look after all the kids while their parents were living it large😔
Don't know how they can constantly say the older ones don't look after the younger ones, who was minding the kids whilst they were out then 🤔

Reactions: 18
I've always thought that poor Tillie seems far too shy for being filmed for YouTube etc. idea of my worst nightmare having that many people watching

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've always thought that poor Tillie seems far too shy for being filmed for YouTube etc. idea of my worst nightmare having that many people watching
I have a soft spot for tilly, she is one that is forgotten and then brought our for content about her leg, they constantly said she was self conscious about the frame on her leg yet filmed it all the time, filmed her trying to walk etc that was awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've always wondered how hard it must be for the shyer, more introverted kids in that family, having to often be filmed and their lives put out there for public consumption. So unfair. If I was a member of the family I would want to run away from it all. What a nightmare if you don't seek fame but are forced to be a part of that crazy, money making circus.

Reactions: 13
That dress makes her look like she should be average height but forgot to put her legs on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress makes her look like she should be average height but forgot to put her legs on
It does absolutely nothing for her. For the longer look she should of picked something slightly shorter, it drowns her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As others have said, sue looked awful a dress that doesn't flatter her, fake tan done bad, makeup wrong shade, horrible hair with weird blonde pieces which make her look older!. You'd think between some of the older girls they'd give sue some fashion advice, how does she keep looking worse and worse when they have more money now?

Reactions: 13
I have come to this late. I never kept up to date with the Radfords. after seeing their 1st couple of documentaries. I thought they were appalling, this was before I found out he was when SR got pregnant 1st time.
I was very unpopular at the time as openly said I found them sinister, there was no way a bakery would support such a large family and that they would have got tax credits etc , so 2 fingers up to those that said they claimed no benefits. But 2 things really made me angry, she was told after losing the baby not to get pregnant again, I'm pretty sure, as it could endanger her life, but carried on, not worrying about leaving her children without a mother, the 2nd thing was how she bloody guilt tripped one of the older girls who was going to uni. That girl didn't even do 1 term as she missed her family so much and felt bad as she missed helping with the little ones.
I suppose unlike the Inghams, at least they go to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title - Lord and Lady Radfraud and all, who's going to save you when Karma comes to call.

Or

Will someone please call the HMRC to investigate the potential fraud going on with the Radfraud pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I doubt they won last night and I think they all would be bragging about it everywhere possible.

Reactions: 10
If they did win it shouldn’t be allowed. People weren’t voting for the business which is absolutely crap. They would be all the usual arse lickers who are fans, shouldn’t be allowed Scratty asking them to vote as well. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I have come to this late. I never kept up to date with the Radfords. after seeing their 1st couple of documentaries. I thought they were appalling, this was before I found out he was when SR got pregnant 1st time.
I was very unpopular at the time as openly said I found them sinister, there was no way a bakery would support such a large family and that they would have got tax credits etc , so 2 fingers up to those that said they claimed no benefits. But 2 things really made me angry, she was told after losing the baby not to get pregnant again, I'm pretty sure, as it could endanger her life, but carried on, not worrying about leaving her children without a mother, the 2nd thing was how she bloody guilt tripped one of the older girls who was going to uni. That girl didn't even do 1 term as she missed her family so much and felt bad as she missed helping with the little ones.
I agree with so much that you packed into your awesome post. Especially about Sue continuing to have babies despite the grave danger involved and potentially leaving her existing children motherless. That's so irresponsible and makes me very angry

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Exactly this.
They’re a loathsome pair and anyone that defends them needs their head examined.
They’re not the least bit likeable, and that’s even without the sex with a minor and all the lies they’ve told.
I just don’t get it, what is it that has some people lauding them?
Good to see though that more and more people are now seeing through the horrendous sham and calling them out on the sham it all is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.