The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
School is starting again but they're still in Disney
They went to Discovery Cove which is owned by Seaworld and known for animal cruelty
They laughed at their child who was absolutely terrified on a ride
They almost left poor Max at the villa when they went to Disney, he woke up just as they were leaving
The kids are terribly sunburnt and exhausted
Sue is suddenly paying attention to the middle boys after we discussed how she ignores them. Everyone say hi Sue! 👋
Millie is promoting a course on how to become an influencer
Millie, ever the hypocrite, criticized someone for possibly not working and having 7 dogs- yes, Millie who doesn't work and whose parents have 5 dogs and 22 children
Sue has been posting herself drinking alcohol and then driving a huge 15 seater bus
Sue has been relaxing while her children raise their younger siblings
Kids are being fed junk as usual

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Great recap!

In answer to the person who asked right at the end of the last thread why Ellie didn't go to Alton Towers, they usually go at the weekend when she works (they definitely went more than twice last year lol). She has a housekeeping job at a hotel near the sea front. At least she did have.

Reactions: 14
Next week, selfish Susan will be in the Scum moaning that she's so tired from this holiday that she will need another to get over it. She will also be featuring her " never ending mountain of washing"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon they won't return to school and work until early next week at the least, but you would think those at college and who have jobs can't just stay on holiday because they want to imagine if everyone did that things would be a mess.

Reactions: 10
Next week, selfish Susan will be in the Scum moaning that she's so tired from this holiday that she will need another to get over it. She will also be featuring her " never ending mountain of washing"
Yeah we will defo he treating to a shot of her washing pile or washing machines. She can’t just come home and put on a pile of washing without documenting it. Saying that if they have to leave half their stuff behind because of all the toys and stuff they have bought then she might not have much washing to do 🤣🤣

I reckon they won't return to school and work until early next week at the least, but you would think those at college and who have jobs can't just stay on holiday because they want to imagine if everyone did that things would be a mess.
Do you still get fined for kids missing school as about 8 of them will be missing school.

Reactions: 14
How sad is Scratty Sue. Filming the bloody laundry facilities. Then again doing laundry and popping out humongous amounts of kids has been her life for so long…

Reactions: 11
Yeah we will defo he treating to a shot of her washing pile or washing machines. She can’t just come home and put on a pile of washing without documenting it. Saying that if they have to leave half their stuff behind because of all the toys and stuff they have bought then she might not have much washing to do 🤣🤣

Do you still get fined for kids missing school as about 8 of them will be missing school.
I think It would be more than 8 including college age kids and Katie supposedly works in a nursery not sure what happens if you dont turn up as either the nursery worker or as an attending child.
There might well be a lot of fines heading their way 🤔

They can write it off to tax / business expenses. Don't forget that without all those children there is no business.

And besides, since when have the regular rules applied to Sit Noncealot and his baby machine?

Reactions: 15
It makes me so cross when kids are allowed to go into shops and touch everything. The way they were pawing the Kate spade handbags, those are worth a fortune, if I was spending that amount of money, I wouldn't want their mucky fingers all over it.

Reactions: 29
It makes me so cross when kids are allowed to go into shops and touch everything. The way they were pawing the Kate spade handbags, those are worth a fortune, if I was spending that amount of money, I wouldn't want their mucky fingers all over it.
Yes,ferrel lot. Bet Sue bought one of each whilst complaining about the cost of food for her malnourished children 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In my local authority area fines are issued if children miss 10 sessions, which is 5 days. 4 and a half days would get you a warning, 5 days a fine. The children at nursery won't get fines, and I would think Katie and any if the others that work have booked holidays

The younger ones probably think it's great fun to miss school to be in Florida, but I'm sure some of the older ones with college/jobs are stressed about getting behind or the lost income.

Reactions: 11
I think Aimee is year 11? Not sure if any are doing A levels this year but either way it's less than 4 weeks until exams officially start, with speaking exams for languages and few other practical exams even earlier. Believe me Florida isn't the place to be right before exams. I've been revising 6ish hours a day over Easter (I know that's probably a lot) but most people start revision properly now, while Sue has taken them all to Florida so I doubt work is being done. Sue and Nowall obviously don't care about education because there's always the magic pie shop for their kids to work in.

Reactions: 20
The younger ones probably think it's great fun to miss school to be in Florida, but I'm sure some of the older ones with college/jobs are stressed about getting behind or the lost income.
Why? They can just produce another Radford and live off the money like their parents do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.