The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing Millie a speedy recovery, glad her baby is healthy. Hope it’s her last baby for a while now.

Reactions: 11
The radford family: Millie’s babies called Chester Bleu, wonder if she’ll stop at baby number two?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.
Nor me.

Reactions: 5
I would flip if something was took out of my babies wardrobe which would of been brand new knowing them and without asking. I would expect Chris to go and buy new one for me . then I'd put a lock on bedroom door but tbh I would be moved and and moved out before I even got pregnant so nothing like this would ever have happened to me

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion:-

Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I am curious to see how the radfords pronounce it.
It's such a good job for his sake that middle names are so rarely used. At a guess, I'd say they think Bleu is pronounced the same as blue and they think they're simply being 'cool' and 'edgy' spelling it that way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I may look like a bit of an intruder right now as I’ve not commented on here before but all I can think of as a fellow northerner is Chester Zoo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.