The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the air is Bleu in the Radford house tonight, people finding out, too worried about the exclusives and payouts.

Just remember Sue, it was you who outed your daughter first!
100% 😂 we would’ve had no idea at all if she didn’t post the screenshot of Millie’s text, hilarious

Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of newborns at all, lol
They are cute and all, well most are. Sorry but some are swollen and only a mother could love. All they do is eat and poo. Obviously you love your own.
I like them when they get a bit bigger and have a personality.
I love the toddler age from around 1-3 that’s the best age when they have a personality and are learning new things, words, skills every day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love the toddler age from around 1-3 that’s the best age when they have a personality and are learning new things, words, skills every day
They are great around then and 5ish your olds. They are the ages they have me in stitches, eager to learn but not always getting it right!

Reactions: 4
Long-time lurker here! Made an account specifically because I need to get in on the gossip.

Had a look at Harley’s Facebook. He tagged Millie and he replied with hearts to her. Are they back together? Last I heard they were co-parenting and there was a bit of tension. Scribbled out just because don’t want to be told off for invading privacy lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
100% 😂 we would’ve had no idea at all if she didn’t post the screenshot of Millie’s text, hilarious
Give us some credit, that massive bump in the vlogs wouldn't have passed us by like it did the Minions! Can you believe some were so in denial they were claiming it was just her jumper at Christmas making her look pregnant, or that she may just be carrying some weight still from Ophelia (despite posting pics where she looked stick thin just months after having her) and how rude it was for people to dare suggest she was pregnant again despite the massive bump staring them square in the face 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did the text say and did she do it on purpose xl
They’d fell out and Millie texted one of her siblings saying she won’t be treated as badly this pregnancy as she did with Ophelia, eluded to having a boy etc etc … personally I think she didn’t do it on purpose it disappeared straight away but who knows

Reactions: 6
I can’t see how it was accidental to be fair.
How do you always have this picture to hand when people ask 😂

Give us some credit, that massive bump in the vlogs wouldn't have passed us by like it did the Minions! Can you believe some were so in denial they were claiming it was just her jumper at Christmas making her look pregnant, or that she may just be carrying some weight still from Ophelia (despite posting pics where she looked stick thin just months after having her) and how rude it was for people to dare suggest she was pregnant again despite the massive bump staring them square in the face 🙈😂
Id forgot about the blatant bump😂 bet the minions that used to comment saying she wasnt pregnant feel a right twit now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long-time lurker here! Made an account specifically because I need to get in on the gossip.

Had a look at Harley’s Facebook. He tagged Millie and he replied with hearts to her. Are they back together? Last I heard they were co-parenting and there was a bit of tension. Scribbled out just because don’t want to be told off for invading privacy lol.
I think that’s more like aww look at our baby and loving the baby not each o other 😅

Reactions: 6
How do you always have this picture to hand when people ask 😂
I saved it a while back to share with mutual ex-friends of Sues who I speak to.
Just never deleted it, I rarely delete anything. I am one of those annoying people with 2k unread emails and folder of random things I have saved out my hard drive ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t see how it was accidental to be fair.
Omg I never seen this. Confused at the contradiction she's not announcing because the backlash and then she's not keeping her son secret. Was sue jealous to her on Ophelia. She wants his stuff back in wardrobe. What did they do take it out 😳. Well move away asap Millie. I wouldn't let sue make a fuss and enjoy the newborn. Because he'll be dropped soon as another baby on the scene. Thank you for sharing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.