Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....
I’m the proud grandparent of a 6 year old boy who has Down syndrome.He is a joy to all his family.
When A was born my daughter said don’t be sad for us he is a blessing.
Indeed he is

• Heart
Reactions: 60

babybelle

VIP Member
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
7FF36032-1F84-411A-B624-56A52F6F978E.jpeg
And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Ellie was my favourite until the camper van trip- wasnt she sat with Archie in the back when he had a meltdown and she bellowed “ can yer sort ‘im out “ whilst remaining fixated on her mobile phone ?...might be wrong...🤔
Not sure if it was Ellie or not, but I wouldn’t hold it against her. Archie is not her child, so maybe she just got fed up with being treated as a babysitter or having a camera shoved in her face, maybe she had already been asking repeatedly for an adult to assist with Archie for a long stretch of the journey. Spending hours trapped in a van with a hoard of feral kids would try anyone’s patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
However you wanna sugar coat it, when you force your other children to look after your minor children that is parentification of your child.

They can only have so many because their older girls are live in babysitters.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the younger girls become the live in babysitters for the older girls children etc and the vicious cycle just continues.

As for poor Tilly, I would like to Think she will be getting some sort of therapy. Or maybe even counselling?
I am the eldest of 14 and you are bang on the money. I was left from the age of 12 with 4+ kids so that my parents could 'get a break'. I had no social life, my education suffered as a result, my mother saw study leave for GCSEs and 12 week holiday for her and I ended up with by then 6 kids.

What Sue and Noel are doing is entirely selfish. None of these kids is asked would say that they love having 21 siblings and have no one on one time with their parents. Noel doesn't even know the dates of births of his kids for craps sake. The want for more kids was because they wanted them and not for any other reason.

Let me be a warning. It's taken years of therapy to overcome my childhood and a further 8 of my siblings are still going through therapy. Anyone reading this with their small army needs to take a step back and think about the damage they are doing.

I am a Katie supporter too. Until you have got to the point where you are a glorified unpaid home help, no personal space nor time - you do loose your sh!t and unfortunately it's at the siblings because invariably that's the only people around.

I just hope Sue can afford the therapy for her kids as at the end of the day, she needs to be the one paying for it.

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 53

emmawhu

VIP Member
Yes, exactly as above. You can't blame a 16 year old for being pissed off about having to share a long journey with a screaming pre-schooler. With Sue and Noel both driving each camper van, it was left completely to the teens to sort out the little ones all the time. Hardly a holiday. I can't blame Ellie for screaming for someone else to sort him out, it's not her (or her siblings') responsibility to deal with bad behaviour.

Better than Katie, who was overheard on the same trip yelling "are you stupid?!" to her younger siblings for spilling milk. Katie who works in a nursery that is. Better hope she talks nicer to the young children in her care!

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Fificoolkid

Ellie was my favourite until the camper van trip- wasnt she sat with Archie in the back when he had a meltdown and she bellowed “ can yer sort ‘im out “ whilst remaining fixated on her mobile phone ?...might be wrong...🤔
To be fair I don't blame her. He's not het child to look after. And if his lazy parents don't discipline him he's hardly going to listen to his sister. I feel sorry for the older girls getting expected by nowul and flappy flange to look after the younger ones. I think I'd flip my lid too

Reactions: 44

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
She clearly already knows!

Chloe looks like she's away clubbing not finding out the gender of her baby! Really can't buy class can you.

Totally over the top for a gender reveal, I hate the fact we've now adopted all these American traditions, so over the top.

I never had a baby shower and wouldn't ever attend one either. My gender reveal was looking at the screen and seeing there was no penis 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow I have read some mad speculation on this thread but the baby might have downs is a bloody awful roumer to start and something I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Reactions: 42

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I am dying so both of Millies kids are named after Noel (Pead)ophellia & Chester (the child M......) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Facehugger

VIP Member
Probably a private gender scan if it's on a Saturday.

Wow you are so brave admitting that after all this time 😂

How long did you have to wait for it?!
She ordered it when they had 17 kids, it arrived last week.

Ok, I'll get my coat (my cheapo Regatta fleece that is) 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
View attachment 1087813And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.
Is she really trying to claim they only had one holiday and the other was purely"for filming" despite the sun having bullet pointed all of their holidays?? 🤔🤣 that's not even including their expensive date nights and getaways without the kids,
For once the sun is exactly right so perhaps sue shouldn't accuse them of printing lies 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
To be honest these two lying scumbags boil my piss. I don’t know who the hell they think they are now and that includes the older kids. The bottom line is they are nobodies, known only for reproducing like bloody rabbits.. feral children and zero class. All the money in the world can’t buy class.They have no chance, they are as common as muck and thick as well.
She lies, she chills dont lift a finger, meet Sue Radford the Morecombe Minger....

• Haha
  • Heart