The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit - she makes gorgeous babies! I quite like the name Chester, not keen on Chester blue though 😂

Reactions: 9
Why would Sue take Millie’s baby clothes out her wardrobe? Chris and Nicole don’t even live with the Radfords why would they go snooping through Millie’s wardrobe anyway? Makes no sense…

Reactions: 6
Quite like the name Chester, but Chester Bleu just sounds like a type of fancy stinky cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would Sue take Millie’s baby clothes out her wardrobe? Chris and Nicole don’t even live with the Radfords why would they go snooping through Millie’s wardrobe anyway? Makes no sense…
because chris and nicole were at sue’s with oaklyn for the christening & apparently oaklyn wore some of chester’s clothes

Reactions: 8
Maybe its because the film crew would be there that weekend too.
The pregnancy was obviously hidden at that point

Reactions: 8
They stayed in Millie’s room I think so maybe sue moved stuff out the room so they didn’t see it if it was a secret

Reactions: 9
At the time of the christening Millie wasn’t there. She had temporarily moved out of the radfords and did not attend the christening and then the text got leaked. We guessed she was pregnant and sue wasn’t happy / jealous. We think maybe Chris and Nicole stayed in Millie’s room while they were there. Maybe they found the clothes and as sue didn’t want to say Millie was pregnant they used some of them saying they were intended for oaklyn. Not sure why they would hide it from Chris and the christening was end of October so Millie was 5 months pregnant then

Reactions: 7
Have just read the reply’s to Sue’s Asda post.
It reminded me why I rarely do so.
The stupid sycophantic bleeping sheep, how can anyone praise Sue & Noel’s parenting and accuse anyone that calls them out on their greedy ways of being jealous?
They really are the bottom of the gene pool, just like their idols the Radfords.

Reactions: 12
dont know where the duck Sue got the fact Chester looks like bleeping Archie 🤦🏼‍♀️ talk about trying to stay relevant in the moment 😂😂😂😂 i think he looks like the dad from what iv seen of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would love to know why she had hidden it for so long
Embarrassed that she got pregnant so soon after already having a baby I’m guessing. They made such a fuss over Ophelia this pregnancy was so hidden just makes you wonder if she was embarrassed of people knowing she was pregnant again.

Reactions: 14
I can't stand the name chester 🙈😂 sorry I just really hate it. The bleu just makes it worse but not my baby 😂. Wonder what the next one will be called in 9 months time and how She'll top this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im sorry but Im crying at the pics. adorable
I think these 2 pics are the most beautiful things I have seen associated with the Radfords. I'm not a fan of the name (my dad used to say the Chester the M*** thing) plus Grandpa NOEL 😖 but I think the wee one is adorable & Ophelia has never looked so pretty (despite unbrushed hair)

Imagine; the baby Daddy went to the Radfords to put up scaffolding outside the house house, slipped Millie a length of his own scaffolding, now 10 months later he’s a Dad and possibly living in said house...😲..how things can change....apologies for my vulgarity....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine; the baby Daddy went to the Radfords to put up scaffolding outside the house house, slipped Millie a length of his own scaffolding, now 10 months later he’s a Dad and possibly living in said house...😲..how things can change....apologies for my vulgarity....🥴
That's even if he is the dad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.