The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sue and Noel had taken something out of Millie’s baby’s wardrobe and gave it to Chris for his son? Clothes for Millie’s baby that Millie had paid for?? I’d be fuming. The quicker Millie moves out the better.

Reactions: 11
I get slated a lot for my 2 grandchildren names 😂

boy- Tate
Girl - Blair

reminds me of Blair witch and changing tatum haha good job I love them!! X

Reactions: 5
Can we go back to the asda ad.

Sorry but those clothes look awful on Tillie, just dont suit her at all, the hat looks rediculous.

Reactions: 18
Wow, isn't Tillie just the image of Millie?!
Poor kid looks like she'd rather be anywhere else though.
No wonder, Would you want to be in high school modelling asda clothes for a show on cbbc? High school kids can be savages and will bully kids over anything

They went for Chester ...as in Chester the molester? Oh god!

Also, the entire family/friends appear to have the combined IQ of a toilet roll holder.

Aw, named after his grandad 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sue and Noel had taken something out of Millie’s baby’s wardrobe and gave it to Chris for his son? Clothes for Millie’s baby that Millie had paid for?? I’d be fuming. The quicker Millie moves out the better.
I was told sue hid Millie's baby clothes because Nicole and Chris didn't know she was pregnant so how would they use her clothes?

Reactions: 2
i will say i think it’s lovely that harley used a photo of both ophelia and chester for his cover photo, he could’ve very easily used one of just his son so it’s so nice for ophelia to be included by him.

Reactions: 25
i will say i think it’s lovely that harley used a photo of both ophelia and chester for his cover photo, he could’ve very easily used one of just his son so it’s so nice for ophelia to be included by him.
It is nice but the cynic in me thinks he did it to make sure people can find him more easily as it's the picture that's been shared.

I was told sue hid Millie's baby clothes because Nicole and Chris didn't know she was pregnant so how would they use her clothes?
Earlier in the thread people have wrote that Chris’s son had clothes on that where for Millie’s son.

Reactions: 3
This makes more sense with the txt to be fair where she says she wont hide her son forever>

Reactions: 16
That seems more logical. if not I think its really crude someone just taking stuff for another baby

The name Chester Bleu reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name and suggests that Marge changes her name:

"I don't want to be Chesty La Rue or Busty St. Claire."

On a more serious note though, glad baby has arrived safely and Millie is doing okay.

I have been a long time lurker, never really had much to contribute (still don't, to be fair), just wanted to stick my head in and say I love reading the commentary here, it has given me some right good laughs!

Reactions: 19
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.
No, they’re horrendous.
All posed and unnatural, they give me the creeps.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.