The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chester Bleu knew it would be awful never realised it would that bad I'm crying
He was born on my birthday, I’m crying too.

I don't think it's right that you've posted these images to be honest. For whatever reason, Millie isn't sharing her son yet. It doesn't matter what the reason is. It's wrong for you to have made these public.
I don’t get that… She’s not a celebrity. She’s had the baby, he’s got a name, what does it really matter? At least this one has a dad….

Who gives a flying duck about where the baby is and what he’s called. Millie will be dropping her knickers with somebody else before long. There’s more important things going on the world.
Right… 👏. Like anyone cares about what she’s named her baby…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The story I have heard is that they didnt have enough content for the series and millies pregnancy was capitalised on.
I wonder if the argument was over payment that millie would be receiving, maybe she felt she deserved more.

The Christening was also a last min deal and arranged at short notice, again they had no content.

I dont think they will do another 10 part series
I hope she did argue about that, about time everyone on these shows gets their fair share. Including the babies.

I hope she did argue about that, about time everyone on these shows gets their fair share. Including the babies.
They might do if they keep reproducing like rabbits. Already to many bloody Radfords. It will be Katie next without a doubt. It’s all those girls know baby on top of baby.

Reactions: 14
They might do if they keep reproducing like rabbits. Already to many bloody Radfords. It will be Katie next without a doubt. It’s all those girls know baby on top of baby.
Imagine how many babies they will be. Chloe’s baby makes 9 or 13 if you count Nicole’s older boys. Even if all the radfords just had 2 that would be over 40 children. Chris and Sophie both have 3. I can’t see Sophie having anymore but not sure about Chris and Nicole. By the time heidies having children they will probably have great grandchildren too.

Reactions: 12
Do you think they will do a counting on like the dugger family.. I think the girls love them selves to much so will love the lime light

Reactions: 5
He was born on my birthday, I’m crying too.

I don’t get that… She’s not a celebrity. She’s had the baby, he’s got a name, what does it really matter? At least this one has a dad….

Right… 👏. Like anyone cares about what she’s named her baby…
Clearly 6 pages worth of Tattlers do 🤪

Reactions: 3
Millie and Harley are friends on Facebook, have they always been friends on Facebook or have they added each other recently?

Imagine how many babies they will be. Chloe’s baby makes 9 or 13 if you count Nicole’s older boys. Even if all the radfords just had 2 that would be over 40 children. Chris and Sophie both have 3. I can’t see Sophie having anymore but not sure about Chris and Nicole. By the time heidies having children they will probably have great grandchildren too.
By the time Heidies having children there will be no names left for her to choose from🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't you think that's quite sad

I think there will be quite a few with the same name 😳
yeah definitely!!! Probably will be arguments on copying names.
Bet there will be loads of people in that family with the same birthdays etc🤣

Bet all the sheep who argued Millie was never pregnant are shocked at Chester zoos arrival!

Sorry I meant Chester-Bleu!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It must be really upsetting for sue and noel. I really feel for them after being blessed with exceeding amount of babies. Some can’t have one. Now with most getting old enough to supply them with grand children. Instead of enjoying being gran. She’s upset and In competition with the kids to keep getting pregnant . She needs the attention and there won’t be much of a following with so many radfords grown up and left the house. So imagine how much salt is being rubbed into the wounds that they have contractors In to do the roof. One needs a toilet break and Millie instantly drops her knickers and Chester the molester is the outcome. While sue is trying harder then ever and then Chloe drops the bombshell. I think sue needs to accept she’s had her time. I do think she’ll throw a baby bombshell of her own I won’t be shocked. Such a selfish move and a risk to her health and leaving her kids motherless if she is stupid enough to still be trying. I guess time will tell

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Chester Bleu is so pretentious 😂😂😂 and yep he’s always gonna be called Chester Zoo. Poor kid

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.