The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chester Bleu knew it would be awful never realised it would that bad I'm crying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I never seen this. Confused at the contradiction she's not announcing because the backlash and then she's not keeping her son secret. Was sue jealous to her on Ophelia. She wants his stuff back in wardrobe. What did they do take it out 😳. Well move away asap Millie. I wouldn't let sue make a fuss and enjoy the newborn. Because he'll be dropped soon as another baby on the scene. Thank you for sharing
Parts of it make no real sense, obviously more to the story but the jist makes me think Sues a witch!

Reactions: 11
Long-time lurker here! Made an account specifically because I need to get in on the gossip.

Had a look at Harley’s Facebook. He tagged Millie and he replied with hearts to her. Are they back together? Last I heard they were co-parenting and there was a bit of tension. Scribbled out just because don’t want to be told off for invading privacy lol.
I seen him comment my everything under Sophie picture on Facebook. I do wish them well If they are together and if they are not and just coparenting then at least he’s stuck around. Even seems to be good with Ophelia.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure where but I read it on here. I think he wore Millie’s babies stuff to the christening or something

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure where but I read it on here. I think he wore Millie’s babies stuff to the christening or something
It was speculated on here that he wore something at the christening as that’s when the text was leaked but we actually can’t probe if any of that is true.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.
I don’t like them either

Reactions: 7
punctuation? the agent has written that

Harley's mum's account is private and always has been. You can see from the screenshots it's set to friends only ... unfair to share
Not much of a friend then whoever has posted it.

Reactions: 2
That was just people guessing to be fair, we dont know for sure!

I 100% know that the Christening was a last min thing and basically was a rush so they had something for the show.

yeah, @spilleroftea had said apparently Christening was last minute and Nicole is really unorganised so Sue took something off millie. obviously without consulting her im guessing

Parts of it make no real sense, obviously more to the story but the jist makes me think Sues a witch!
Yeah. I don't agree with Millie having baby after baby with the first person she sees. But clearly she's lacking love growing up and it's all she's known. Sue and Noel have caused so much damage to all their kids. Jealousy must be raging in sue now

Reactions: 20
Oh I see. I wasn’t sure what happened I just remember seeing it being discussed in here before

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.