The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve been watching the dougherty dozen on til too. she feeds the 12 of them per meal more than sue in a week. only just watched them so don’t know if there a decent family but food portion wise at least she feeds her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just started watching the Doherty Dozen as well and I just can’t work out how they afford it all. She did a budget planning video and their fixed expenses were $27,000 a month!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve just started watching the Doherty Dozen as well and I just can’t work out how they afford it all. She did a budget planning video and their fixed expenses were $27,000 a month!
She did another video but took it down because of negative comments and she didn’t like the fighting but they earn like $45,000 a month and $25,000 of that comes from ads and other promos on social media. They have to put a certain amount away each month to account for the months when her husband isn’t working when the school is on holiday etc.
Back to the radfords I wonder if the reason they are also quiet is that they is nothing new. I mean they Haven’t vlogged since the tv shows been on air.

Reactions: 8
Late to the thread.. Chloe hasn’t been with her boyfriend two years. He’s also only 22 and she is his first girlfriend, so although I hope they work out, chances are slim.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yep it was, no idea with her son. Local gossip dont run that far.
nobody has heard anything, she doesn't seem to have much to do with the friends she used to have, just a few that have also had kids. The ones I know aren't interested in mum life yet

Reactions: 6
i’ve been watching the dougherty dozen on til too. she feeds the 12 of them per meal more than sue in a week. only just watched them so don’t know if there a decent family but food portion wise at least she feeds her kids
Love the Dougherty dozen! I’ve been watching them a while and I genuinely don’t know where she gets the energy. She meal preps at like 5sm every morning while sorting out all their meds/vitamins
As much as I dislike the Duggar’s, they too used to do quite big meal portions

Reactions: 6
nobody has heard anything, she doesn't seem to have much to do with the friends she used to have, just a few that have also had kids. The ones I know aren't interested in mum life yet
The only thing I have heard recently which is from someone who lives in the area was to watch out for another announcement, my thoughts were Katie but its obviously Chloe now.

Even the hostility from the 1st baby daddy and his girlfriend at the time has gone quiet!

Reactions: 15
They were staying at Skegness sands caravan site so reckon they were going to Butlins on Monday! Yes they might not get a refund but I can't imagine they paid very much for a midweek break in January term time....I've only paid £150 for 4 nights in Feb half term.

Reactions: 3
Here you go. Millie has confirmed she’s having a boy. View attachment 1015675
It's things like this that make me feel sorry for Millie and the other Radford kids. They never asked to have every aspect of their lives made public.

What she says pretty much confirms what I suggested the other day, that she's 'out' to people who actually know her, on her own personal FB etc. Joe Public (including us) really have no rights to all the details until she chooses to reveal them (if she ever does).

I'm pretty sure now that living her pregnancy with Ophelia in the public eye was not Millie's choice.

Shame on you Sue and Noel for ensuring your kids have such little privacy that they're hounded by strangers on FB who think they have a right to know everything about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I found it on Facebook on a heart article.
Sounds like Millie is sick of her private life being paraded online by her parents. Good on her. Although part of me wonders if sue has told her to keep it quiet due to the circumstances of her having another baby with another man so quickly.. wouldn’t do their “wholesome” radford image much good..

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.