The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, that picture of Noel is utterly terrifying. Have you ever seen such a creepy looking man? He's aged dreadfully in the past 5 years or so. I know he's in his 50s now but wow, he looks late 50s there and that's being generous.

Reactions: 15
Jesus, that picture of Noel is utterly terrifying. Have you ever seen such a creepy looking man? He's aged dreadfully in the past 5 years or so. I know he's in his 50s now but wow, he looks late 50s there and that's being generous.
He looks older than 56 Yr old dad!

Reactions: 8
Oh poor Tillie, my heart breaks for her. I hope Sue and Noel asked permission to give details about her so publicly especially if she's been dealing with nasty asshole kids. And I hope they actually dealt with those kids rather than waving it off, those boys deserve having their parents and school contacted. Sue gets so angry about "hate" comments directed at herself but she didn't seem too bothered by people physically hurting her daughter who already deals with so much pain.

Safety is not their strong point is it? Here are details about who our neighbours are and which flat exactly they live in, including exactly what level a young lass lives on her own, and where an old man lives on his own. Dumbasses

How are they going to manage an acre? They can't even manage mowing their tiny garden and they aren't getting any younger. An acre block would look ridiculous with fake grass. And when all the kids are moved out they'll be stuck in a giant home by themselves. I think this 12 bedroom build will go the same way as the room on stilts

I don't know why they don't buy a cheap house in Morecambe and move the adult kids in and have them pay rent. That would free up plenty of bedrooms. They'll get probably another 18 years use out of it and then when they've got an empty nest they can move in themselves rather than staying in a giant house.

They're probably wanting an acre block so they can turn it into a commune, have all their kids and grandkids live on their block forever

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Florida must cost them 15-20k easy! That’s if they go and do some theme parks! Also they would fit more into the house if all the older kids didn’t have their own room! And if they do have their own room they should be in the smaller rooms! How much bigger are they really going to get from the house! By the time it’s built more of the kids might start think about moving out! All for show! X

Why did they sue the NHS…did the operation go tits up! Did help when Tillie broke her leg on top of the frame! She’s one strong wee kid! X
Probably double that for them minimum
My gran took 13 of us to Florida when she retired. That cost 18k just for flights and a villa that fit us all.
No park tickets included

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.